Blackwater Hit Squads: What Was the CIA Thinking?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Should the CIA have hired BlackWater to get al-Qaeda

• Total voters
    • Poll closed .

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    You know, I understand our troops can't go everywhere, but If American citizens can't travel in pakistan or Iran, Xe members being American citizens, are restricted by that too. And knowing they are working for our government as they all do in the Middle East, thats just as bad as sending troops in their Country anyway. It may be semantics, but whether we send Mercs or Troops, its still US sending them. Either way it's an invasion no matter which way you cut it.

Plus I'd trust our troops to do the right thing, not Xe.

mettle

Master
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Nov 15, 2008
    central southern IN
    I'm waiting for them to implement it. Sounds like a good plan to me. Send in hit squads to eliminate anything Al-Qaeda over the next few years, and anything tied to them; without U.S. ties. That way 'that group' is able to take the fight to them on their level. Send a thief to catch a thief right? Send a squad to kill a squad... under the table of course...

SigSense

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 30, 2008
    Louisville, KY
    I talked to a lib about this today (why...I'll never know) and asked a very simple question. "If your Mom needed a certain kind of surgery, and the BEST, most experienced surgeons all worked for Acme Surgery Inc., would you want that company performing the operation on your Mom?"

They were smart enough to see that their answer would have trapped them in a LOGIC loop.....

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    I'm waiting for them to implement it. Sounds like a good plan to me. Send in hit squads to eliminate anything Al-Qaeda over the next few years, and anything tied to them; without U.S. ties. That way 'that group' is able to take the fight to them on their level. Send a thief to catch a thief right? Send a squad to kill a squad... under the table of course...

But it defeats the purpose if the government of the Country they are sent into know they are working for us.

Now, don't get me wrong, I like the idea too, but when they make the connection, and if it's a Nuclear Country like Pakistan... Who's to say they're not like "Opppsss... We lost a nuke or two...." and BOOM there goes Washington, or New York, Or INDY....

I'M JUST SAYIN....

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 20, 2008
    Granite Falls, NC
    So, am I to understand that a private contractor was paid to kill top Al-Qaeda officials, out of public coffers?

Why, then, is Bin Laden's head not on a pole on the White House lawn?

Call me barbaric, but I believe in speaking the native language, aka, "When in Rome, do as the Romans do." If this is what it takes to get the message "Don't **** with America" across, then by all means, proceed and godspeed.

I'm not so much concerned with the propriety of our government outsourcing assassination contracts to private businesses...as much as I'm concerned with the job not being completed to my (and a few other taxpaying individuals) satisfaction.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    You know, I understand our troops can't go everywhere, but If American citizens can't travel in pakistan or Iran, Xe members being American citizens, are restricted by that too. And knowing they are working for our government as they all do in the Middle East, thats just as bad as sending troops in their Country anyway. It may be semantics, but whether we send Mercs or Troops, its still US sending them. Either way it's an invasion no matter which way you cut it.

Plus I'd trust our troops to do the right thing, not Xe.

Ah but from the limited information we have so far BlackWater just had a verbal agreement to do this. In essence if they got caught they were on their own. Thus no US involved (officially).

@MyGlockRocks19 good point. Not sure how much we spent on this but alas it never got far enough due to the big wigs pulling the plug on it all the time.

dtkw

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 18, 2009
    Bloomington
    Killing someone who is planning a big terrorist act against us is a good thing. The plan would die with him or her. But I would say only if we could confirm that person's evil plan first.

TheGhostRider

Watching from a distance…
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 10, 2009
    Fort Wayne
    I'm not upset about this plan to cap terrorists by private contractors...

I'm upset that the plan became public knowledge.

What commie pinko bastard with knowledge of the plan went public?
    Treat that SOB like a terrorist... cut his b*lls off an feed them to him. When he's done eatin his own b*lls for dinner maybe feed him the "other' part of his anatomy for desert.

haldir

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 10, 2008
    Goshen
    I gotta think the rank and file agents and analysts have to be a bit demoralized. He started out like he was going to be on their side, but after waffling around a bit, he must of gotten his chain jerked. He seems to be carrying water for Pelosi and the Dems for whatever they want.

Oldcoyotedream

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 20, 2009
    West Side Indy
    I believe it's just another ploy for the Press to manipulate the weak minded people to their way of thinking. Let's Face it, it was the Press (MSNBC, ABC, CBS & NBC [NOT FOX]) that got OBAMA elected. The Press thinks for those who can't think for themself's!!!

Example (NOT REAL) - A Pit Bull bit and disfigured a man today in Indianapolis. When asked if the dog was to be put down, the only comment was - We hope so. (end of story) What you were not informed of is the guy who was bit had broke in a house and was attempting to assult a 15 year old disabled girl.

THE PRESS IS THE MOST UNTRUSTWORTHY SOURCE OF INFORMATION!!!!!!!!!

Top Bottom