Black man shot in Kenosha, riots starting all over again...

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • buckwacker

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 23, 2012
    Your sentence was grammatically non-specific. So, if you wish to assert ignorance, please stop linking two dissimilar nouns and we'll then have a more definitive discussion.

As to "races", haplogroups weren't scientifically understood in the 1940's where 6 million+ human beings were selected for execution. But there were criteria to determine German racial purity.

You're obfuscating. You know that those selected for internment were chosen based on nationality, not their race. Germans and Japanese were not considered distinct races, even in 1940.

The Bubba Effect

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    May 13, 2010
    High Rockies
    Fitting, given his crimes, that Mr Rosenbaum died at the hands of a child.:coffee:

It is looking more and more like the kid does not deserve a jury trial, but rather instead a medal.

Hopefully it is some comfort to him that Rosenbaum was a monster who victimized innocent children and is now stopped forever. There are some long nights ahead of Kyle and I hope knowing this helps him through them.

BigRed

Banned More Than You
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 29, 2017
    1,000 yards out
    Is an organization that excludes some folks from membership based on their race a racist organization?

Let's take the Congressional Black Caucus as an example.

It is looking more and more like the kid does not deserve a jury trial, but rather instead a medal.

Hopefully it is some comfort to him that Rosenbaum was a monster who victimized innocent children and is now stopped forever. There are some long nights ahead of Kyle and I hope knowing this helps him through them.

Note too that the violent thugs got quiet pretty quickly after the Kenosha Kid defended himself against some pieces of ****..... that's how you handle a "bully".

foszoe

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jun 2, 2011
    I would think you would know that your spouse doesn't get your social security, she can only receive the difference between what you claimed and what she has claimed - and I believe that the genesis for that is if you die before her she may be forced to claim social security at an early, inopportune time due to a lack of other income. It is not available, I believe , to a wife who is ineligible for SS

The comparison is a total non sequitur. A more apt comparison, while still a meaningless stretch, would be whether a wife could get your great, great, great grandfather's social security (if such a thing existed)

What next? Compensate people for the stock market investments their ancestors might have made but didn't :rolleyes:

Sounds like a movie plot :)

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Is an organization that excludes some folks from membership based on their race a racist organization?

Let's take the Congressional Black Caucus as an example.

Discrimination based on race isn't in itself racist, although you'd probably find that the CBC would call it racist if there were a CWC. IMHO, it would be better to let generations progress to dissolve the importance of racial identities so that there's no more need to have special representation for racial concerns than for people with freckles. I don't think it's racist that the CBC exists, though I think there are several racist members of the CBC.

buckwacker

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 23, 2012
    Remember the pedophile that Kyle Rittenhouse shot?

Joseph Rosenbaum?

4chan managed to get his sentencing records, and I'd post them but they depict things I don't think would be acceptable to put on this site.
    Long story short, he raped multiple kids, ages 9 to 11.

I'll imbed an imgur gallery of the documents, so it'd be easy to remove and not something you have to view if you don't want to.
    https://imgur.com/a/l48Pd9N

Thank you Mr Rittenhouse. The nation is in your debt.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    I agree that many LEO's carry out their assignments to the best of their ability and in a manner that would generally make us proud if we were their parents.

But that isn't everyone. And that isn't every department.

The Rampart Division Scandal was late 1990's.

According to Wikipedia, there were 6,724 cases involving the arrests of 5,545 sworn officers across the nation between 2005 and 2011 for a variety of criminal acts.

Percentage-wise, that's not significant. However, as an absolute number that generates press and affirms suspicion of police corruption, it is significant.

Okay. So it's not statistically significant. That means that a belief that compliance will result in violence against you is a belief that is not supported by facts. So again, it's an issue of perception. I think maybe there are some ways to decrease police corruption, but we haven't solved corruption in any other sectors. It's probably not gonna happen in that one either. There will be corrupt cops just like there are corrupt accountants, scientists, politicians, engineers, farmers, whatever. So how do we fix the perception, especially when loudmouths are pushing the attitude of ****12.

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    Okay. So it's not statistically significant. That means that a belief that compliance will result in violence against you is a belief that is not supported by facts. So again, it's an issue of perception. I think maybe there are some ways to decrease police corruption, but we haven't solved corruption in any other sectors. It's probably not gonna happen in that one either. There will be corrupt cops just like there are corrupt accountants, scientists, politicians, engineers, farmers, whatever. So how do we fix the perception, especially when loudmouths are pushing the attitude of ****12.

You can't, they mask their agenda in police corruption but if you stop and listen to their speeches you can see it's merely a scape goat for them.

They springboard off that once they have followers, to then talk about decolonization of science and education, eating the rich, and tearing down the concepts of property ownership.

If police corruption didn't exist, they'd simply use manipulated videos to make their case, and allege that is was happening anyway.

TangoFoxtrot

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 22, 2018
    United states
    You can't, they mask their agenda in police corruption but if you stop and listen to their speeches you can see it's merely a scape goat for them.

They springboard off that once they have followers, to then talk about decolonization of science and education, eating the rich, and tearing down the concepts of property ownership.

If police corruption didn't exist, they'd simply use manipulated videos to make their case, and allege that is was happening anyway.
    At the risk of getting yelled at,.the videos and sound bytes we hear are already doctored by showing only the parts they want us to see and hear with the intention of shaping our view or opinion of what happened.
    Even videos taken with cellphones can be edited in this way to the point it takes some trained to decompile these digital files and find the proof. And it can be done with apps Freely available to anyone.
    Oh , then good luck trying to get a jury that can understand the intricacies of decompiled data that shows the evidence of tampering.

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    At the risk of getting yelled at,.the videos and sound bytes we hear are already doctored by showing only the parts they want us to see and hear with the intention of shaping our view or opinion of what happened.
    Even videos taken with cellphones can be edited in this way to the point it takes some trained to decompile these digital files and find the proof. And it can be done with apps Freely available to anyone.
    Oh , then good luck trying to get a jury that can understand the intricacies of decompiled data that shows the evidence of tampering.

We already know they do, but pointing it out gets people around here upset, even though the George Floyd case was a prime example.

buckwacker

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 23, 2012

As evidenc of your claim, now there's trouble brewing in Rochester NY over an incident that happened in March. Looks like Rochester will be the next city burnt to the ground. The media is complicit with this BS. They are clearly stirring the pot.
    https://apnews.com/5c2f0cf366e560b7f41ebb3c964b099c

Route 45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    95   0   0
    Dec 5, 2015
    Indy
    As evidenc of your claim, now there's trouble brewing in Rochester NY over an incident that happened in March. Looks like Rochester will be the next city burnt to the ground. The media is complicit with this BS. They are clearly stirring the pot.
    https://apnews.com/5c2f0cf366e560b7f41ebb3c964b099c

From the link:

"A medical examiner concluded that Prude’s death was a homicide caused by “complications of asphyxia in the setting of physical restraint.” The report lists excited delirium and acute intoxication by phencyclidine, or PCP, as contributing factors."

again.gif

TangoFoxtrot

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 22, 2018
    United states
    I'm not sure if anyone will agree with this but i don't see this as a corrupt party or criminal or a corrupt LEO... i see it as corrupt humanity of which all of us belong.

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    I'm not sure if anyone will agree with this but i don't see this as a corrupt party or criminal or a corrupt LEO... i see it as corrupt humanity of which all of us belong.

It really is just a party.

Just look at the regions they solidly control, and what those places look like, if you need a reminder that this isn't crazy talk.

BigRed

Banned More Than You
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 29, 2017
    1,000 yards out
    From the link:

"A medical examiner concluded that Prude’s death was a homicide caused by “complications of asphyxia in the setting of physical restraint.” The report lists excited delirium and acute intoxication by phencyclidine, or PCP, as contributing factors."

again.gif

I'm not a very smart man, but it seems that drug use can be very dangerous, can lead to poor decision making, and even death.

Top Bottom