Black man shot in Kenosha, riots starting all over again...

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • foszoe

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jun 2, 2011
    Percentage wise, it is a little less than "all". How about .001%?

But defending bad shoots is one of the reasons why we are here today with a country closer to racial disharmony than at any time in the last 30 years.

It's that 1989 case

foszoe

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jun 2, 2011
    Seems like a handful of us have all the answers.

Those who never have been on the front lines are often the most certain of their positions and correctness.

All from the warmth and security of one's home (or other place nice enough to be able to post stuff on a message board).

Yeah but if you want the real right answers you'll have to p.m. me I only answer with the correct answer in p.m.

SheepDog4Life

Natural Gray Man
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    May 14, 2016
    Upstate SC
    I haven't heard that the sexual assault charges were dropped. Only that the warrant had been "vacated". I don't know what that means exactly. Could it mean that since he was in the hospital and basically in custody, that the warrant was no longer needed, but that the charges were still in effect?

He was in the hospital, under custody, which meant cuffed to the hospital bed and an officer outside. That is no longer the case.

And, I think you're right, warrant vacated but it's not clear on the outstanding charges and complaint.

Alpo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 23, 2014
    Indy Metro Area
    Agree.

But that earlier incident is still a bit strange. She needed a rental car to drive from Kenosha to Milwaukee cuz her car wouldn't make the 42 mile trip?

This whole incident says something else might have been going on.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Agree.

But that earlier incident is still a bit strange. She needed a rental car to drive from Kenosha to Milwaukee cuz her car wouldn't make the 42 mile trip?

This whole incident says something else might have been going on.

Does any of it make the scumbag rapist look worthy of burning down a city over? Or, as is more likely, the fact that he's black and the officer was white make all of his sins forgiven? Really just over all of this crap. Sometimes a scumbag is just a scumbag and needs to be taken out of circulation, regardless of race. Ben Crump notwithstanding.

Alpo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 23, 2014
    Indy Metro Area
    You shoot a Hitler in the back in front of his 3 kids, and I'd probably object.

Even if this guy was a sexual predator, you don't kill him in front of his kids. That he is not dead is karma.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy

Even if this guy was a sexual predator, you don't kill him in front of his kids. That he is not dead is karma.

Were they definitely "his" kids? Or just the kids of his baby-mama? And I would not have hesitated to kill Hitler in front of his kids (if he had any). Why did he put his kids into that situation? Does he share no blame for that? You're way more forgiving (and encouraging of bad behavior) than I am I guess.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Hopefully his kids learned a lesson. Don't be a scumbag and rape the mother of your children, take her keys and try to steal her car with your (alleged) kids and maybe, just maybe, you won't get shot.

Alpo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 23, 2014
    Indy Metro Area
    Were they definitely "his" kids? Or just the kids of his baby-mama? And I would not have hesitated to kill Hitler in front of his kids (if he had any). Why did he put his kids into that situation? Does he share no blame for that? You're way more forgiving (and encouraging of bad behavior) than I am I guess.

Yeah. They are his kids... as reliable as witnesses and the media contend. But, even with their track record, it's pretty certain they were his kids.

How did he put them in that situation? What, he volunteered to get shot in the back?

As many people who have exes on this site, it is just possible that you have an angry woman arguing with her "ex" about taking the kids out for the day. We really don't know at this point. But, I've known too many pitbulls with lipstick to say that Blake brought this all down on himself. I think there is a strong possibility that we don't know the whole story.

Last edited:

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville

Wait a second, I thought that wasn't his car, or his kids?

Did the facts in this case change for a 3rd time?

Alpo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 23, 2014
    Indy Metro Area
    Wait a second, I thought that wasn't his car, or his kids?

Did the facts in this case change for a 3rd time?

It may have been someone else's car.

My reading so far, based on witnesses speaking to the press is that he was taking his kids out for one of the boy's birthday. He apparently has 4 kids.....3 were in the car?

The wintesses I mention were both, black white, old and middle-aged and had known Jacob for a number of years.

Of course, that could be wrong. But it is what I've read and you can read as well should you wish to look at the various articles around the net.

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    No, because post-shooting quotes in the press/video claim that his 3 kids (oldest 8 y.o.?) witnessed their dad being shot by the cop.

And stolen? I could think of a situation whereby it was his car, or he made the payments on the vehicle. And since his kids were in the car, there is likely more to the story than "black dude stole car keys while threatening with knife". Can't you?

And just because you or I may have a storybook marriage doesn't mean that everybody does...or even that we represent a majority of present 21st century relationships.

Not germane. Jacob Blake is not married to the mother of his children, although she calls herself his fiancé. At least an 8yr engagement? Yeah, whatever

Top Bottom