Black man shot in Kenosha, riots starting all over again...

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County
    How many here if attacked by multiple people would defend themselves by shooting the attacker's? Be it fists, skateboard, or a handgun that you are being assaulted with.

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Well. THAT wasn’t what Don Lemon wanted her to say.

I’m not saying she’s a Trumper...

[video=youtube_share;8ufSn2b9glw]http://youtu.be/8ufSn2b9glw[/video]
    Oooopps... I think she made Lemon pucker. I like the last part where she says "we should always get our information from the right source before we start throwing bricks". Was that a subtle jab at the media perhaps?

Edit: The only way this could've gotten better was to admit her son was a dirtbag that should'nt have been fighting with the cops. Probably a little bit to much to ask for but what the heck.

Last edited:

NKBJ

at the ark
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 21, 2010
    How many here if attacked by multiple people would defend themselves by shooting the attacker's? Be it fists, skateboard, or a handgun that you are being assaulted with.

Now I'm an old guy and know better than to let the fight begin.

Phase2

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 9, 2011
    Word has gone out among the leftists that these continuous riots are bad for the Democrat brand and Biden's election chances. Expect to see a lot of leftist media outlets turning on a dime and starting to talk about how arson, intimidation, assault and such are now violence.

NPC_wojak_meme.png

Joe Biden Finally Addresses Riots and Violence One Day After CNN Warns of Bad Polling

dusty88

Master
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 11, 2014
    United States
    More info.

So what participated the escalation between antifa/blm and the armed folks was that antifa/blm lit a dumpster on fire and the group Kyle Rittenhouse was with put it out with a fire extinguisher.
    This was why the antifa/blm group was becoming aggressive towards the armed people.

[video=youtube_share;oAMZpQfW3Bk]https://youtu.be/oAMZpQfW3Bk?t=10990[/video]
    I guess ingo doesn't support time stamping a video? The moment of note is at 3:03:10 to 3:03:45

I finally watched that. I don't see Rittenhouse in the time clip you mention. I do see Rosenbaum gesturing angrily towards some armed people. One of them is the guy who has a similar shirt color to Rittenhouse but is taller, wearing shorts rather than pants, and a different cap.

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    Riots are good until they start polling badly. Are they now attempting to throw the good riots under the bus?

I'm pretty sure the riot kitchen bus is in impound, maybe they'll use it.

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    More info.

So what participated the escalation between antifa/blm and the armed folks was that antifa/blm lit a dumpster on fire and the group Kyle Rittenhouse was with put it out with a fire extinguisher.
    This was why the antifa/blm group was becoming aggressive towards the armed people.

[video=youtube_share;oAMZpQfW3Bk]https://youtu.be/oAMZpQfW3Bk?t=10990[/video]
    I guess ingo doesn't support time stamping a video? The moment of note is at 3:03:10 to 3:03:45

Following this, it appears Rittenhouse started moving towards the car lot. Something caught his attention and he bolted off towards a group of cars.
    At this point was when Rosenbaum begun chasing Rittenhouse.

[video=youtube;M3c-fp-U2ik]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M3c-fp-U2ik[/video]

There is more going on than meets the eye though. That first shot you hear fired was not from Rittenhouse or anyone who has been identified so far. It was from an individual wearing grey camo pants with a cloth bag attached to his back with thin rope.

cp9JTTV.jpg

We can identify him because of that bag and profile quite easily, because he was part of the initial confrontation with the armed people.

pNJ2hDw.jpg

5lQroHB.jpg

EZCVVtT.jpg

His role in all of this needs brought to light.

You should also question why Rosenbaum took his shirt off and covered his face with it, before he started pursuing Rittenhouse.

Also statutes for your legal consideration:

More info:

5E8oQFg.jpg

4th image down/second still picture: The guy in BDUs with a ****-pot on his head. Is that a Mosin-Nagant?

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    Hopefully they are doing the forensic test on the slabs of meat in the morgue and the one armed fag to see if they fired a firearm.

I'd vote to acquit based on the evidence I've seen just from videos

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    With what she must be going through now, I think she conducted herself very admirably.

JTScribe

Chicago Typewriter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Dec 24, 2012
    Bartholomew County
    Milwaukee channel 4 summary of Kenosha Police union statement on the Jacob Blake shooting:

https://www.tmj4.com/news/local-news/kenosha-police-union-gives-its-version-of-jacob-blake-shooting

These statements indicate that he stole the car keys, the car was not his, he had fought with police who went "hands on" twice and tased him twice prior to drawing their handguns, and he had drawn a knife prior to attempting to enter the car. It also indicates the officers knew he was wanted on a felony sexual assault warrant.

So the police are supposed to let a man wanted on felony sexual assault, with a knife in his hand, steal a car with three kids in it, kidnap them and drive away?

THAT is what the protesters want? Now they're wanting the officers arrested?

If these statements are truthful facts,
    then I'm thinking medals might be in order.

Tasers not working would be a strong indication of drugs, correct?

chipbennett

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 18, 2014
    Avon
    With it being illegal for a 17year old to be in possession of a firearm what about a 17 year old that is deer hunting? Would they have to be with an adult?

It is not illegal for a 17 year old to possess a long gun in Wisconsin. I direct your attention to statute 948.60(3)(c). As long as the long gun is not an SBS/SBR, and as long as the possessor is neither hunting while under 16 or hunting without a hunting permit, the possession is not unlawful.

BigRed

Banned More Than You
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 29, 2017
    1,000 yards out

Hmmmm....Sounds like she has this Burn Loot Murder group pegged for what it is; a heap of steaming Marxist ****.

Last edited:

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    It is not illegal for a 17 year old to possess a long gun in Wisconsin. I direct your attention to statute 948.60(3)(c). As long as the long gun is not an SBS/SBR, and as long as the possessor is neither hunting while under 16 or hunting without a hunting permit, the possession is not unlawful.
    What is the minimum age that someone can OC a long gun in Wisconsin?

Top Bottom