Black man shot in Kenosha, riots starting all over again...

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • dusty88

Master
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 11, 2014
    United States
    This is bs. This happens because we don’t act like the mob burning down the streets. Reverse roles a minute, what if someone from the left legally defended themself against a group of people chasing and beating them, and they got charged with intentional homicide? They’d be burning down a city until charges were dropped. Us? We sit and moan about it from our couches. Self defense and the 2A is being attacked and this is an in your face example of it.

IMO: there is nothing to gain from a "we vs them" approach. The correct approach is to support that this kid gets a good defense for what (so far) appears to be a self-defense scenario, but to not make him a hero. He put himself in a high-risk situation. That's understandable with the brain and hormones of a 17 yr old. But don't romanticize it.

If the riots come to our town and myself or a friend need protection, I'll stand where I must calmly. Otherwise I'll stay home.

If towns like Portland or Kenosha choose to get their downtowns destroyed, their citizens are going to have to decide what they want.

From what I saw in those videos, Rittenhouser wasn't opposed to the protests. He was there to help treat people medically. One idiot started the fight. A few of the others (like skateboarder and pistol-wielder) were legally wrong, but I think they may have thought THEY were chasing down a bad guy.

larcat

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jul 27, 2020
    NWI
    And they wont stick, and I think its intentional.

This. Make it look like tough on white kid, but know full well that **** won't stick.

If it was like 17th degree manslaughter or whatever they'd maybe whack him, but no way the elevated murder charges stick when he was running away in both incidents.

No judge or prosecutor doesn't know what they're doing here.

KJQ6945

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Aug 5, 2012
    Texas
    I think you got the Floyd thing wrong. The two you’re speaking of will probably beat their charges, but they ain’t getting a payday. 10 minutes or 10 years on the force makes little difference, once you step on that street after the academy, you’ll be held as accountable as the next officer.
    I say this, because you brought up the time those guys had on. If would appear that you were using it as a defense, rather than going some other route to illustrate why they shouldn’t be capable. And for the record, I think only one of the 5 should be sent up river. Another fired, and the two were speaking reprimanded.
    We will have to make a side bet on this one Kut.
    they were both in the FTO program, one asked to roll Floyd into a recovery position, but was dismissed. Possibly the same one rode in the wagon doing CPR to the hospital. I’ve seen no evidence where they were culpable. They were in the FTO program, so they had no say, but yet one spoke up anyway. They were arrested, fired and held on a one million dollar bond.
    If they know a lawyer, they will get paid. I’ll buy you a Zima if they don’t.:D

OakRiver

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 12, 2014
    IN
    118631652_776649792893965_4635067584056337355_n.jpg

semperfi211

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 17, 2008
    Near Lowell
    With it being illegal for a 17year old to be in possession of a firearm what about a 17 year old that is deer hunting? Would they have to be with an adult?

KJQ6945

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Aug 5, 2012
    Texas
    Kut, what do you see happening in most of these bogus prosecutions when the acquittals start happening? Derek Chauvin will get convicted of something, but not the murder charge they hung on him. When the riots start back up, do the Atlanta cops get the death penalty to appease the mob?

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    With it being illegal for a 17year old to be in possession of a firearm what about a 17 year old that is deer hunting? Would they have to be with an adult?

technically he was surrounded by adults. LOL

And I've seen multiple leftists stating he was only there to hunt men and shoot them. So I guess you could say he was legal because he was with an adult and hunting. :):

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    technically he was surrounded by adults. LOL

And I've seen multiple leftists stating he was only there to hunt men and shoot them. So I guess you could say he was legal because he was with an adult and hunting. :):

I have been wondering how many of those POS rioters were bused in across state lines.

KJQ6945

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Aug 5, 2012
    Texas
    I have been wondering how many of those POS rioters were bused in across state lines.
    Kenosha is border city. Probably less than 20 miles from the state line. Sounds like most of the people involved in the incident were basically local. Until we get to the small caravan from the left coast, but, hell even terrorists got to eat. They’re just capitalist commies.

ditcherman

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Dec 18, 2018
    In the country, hopefully.
    there is apparently a carve-out for hunting
    And blocking traffic, and burning buildings and businesses down to the ground, and general insurgency against these United States by the ringleaders that have these useful tools so worked up.
    I get the rule of law and all that, but I hope the Kenosha Kid doesn’t go up on a “technical” charge, if he can prove he was there in a support for both protesters and property.

Route 45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    95   0   0
    Dec 5, 2015
    Indy
    I'm not so sure. I say that because; concerning Rosenbaum, some keywords I was expecting are missing (ie assault, attacked, placed in fear). I'll have to look at the video again, but essentially it seems like the narrative is saying that Rosenbaum pursued the kid, but there not anything articulated which indicated that deadly force was warranted.

What level of force is warranted when someone attempts to disarm a police officer?

Take all the time you need...

waiting.jpg

Alpo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 23, 2014
    Indy Metro Area

How many points on the skateboarders skull?

Not relevant. No use bringing superfluous defenses/exceptions into the discussion.

thunderchicken

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Feb 26, 2010
    Indianapolis

Agreed
    I saw a video from last night and an interview this morning with Rand Paul where he was surrounded last night and the mob was calling for violence. He mentioned it being known that many are not from there and are being paid.

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    I understand the "stay at home" and "not get involved".

But, perhaps if more people were involved, it wouldn't be coming to this.

Yep...

If police, feds, and national guard can't or won't solve the problem, I can't for the life of me understand how a crowd of conservative-self-reliant people can argue that people shouldn't care for their community.

It's on us to handle these matters when everything else fails. And sometimes it's best to solve these matters before there's 10,000 people on your porch demanding your blood.

That last bit is why I'm starting to become skeptical about allowing these leftist areas to fall. When they fall, it's coming to your front door. And I don't care how many guns, people, or how much ammo you have, it won't be enough. (Maybe if you have a closet full of claymores and some foreknowledge of where they'll be coming from, but I doubt that's the case with anyone here)

Top Bottom