Black man shot in Kenosha, riots starting all over again...

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • thunderchicken

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Feb 26, 2010
    Indianapolis
    Not to muddy the waters here and my google foo isn't what some others know how to post. But, Tucker Carlson just interviewed McGinnis on his show. McGinnis was there when red shirt guy was shot and said someone in fact did shoot a handgun and red shirt guy was appeared to be trying to take the gun away from Rittenhouse. McGinnis was one giving aid to red shirt guy as well.
    I'm sure someone can post the video clip

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Not to muddy the waters here and my google foo isn't what some others know how to post. But, Tucker Carlson just interviewed McGinnis on his show. McGinnis was there when red shirt guy was shot and said someone in fact did shoot a handgun and red shirt guy was appeared to be trying to take the gun away from Rittenhouse. McGinnis was one giving aid to red shirt guy as well.
    I'm sure someone can post the video clip

Seen it.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    But the point must be raised that the government refused to uphold law and order, forcing people to fend for themselves in the face of hordes of heavily armed felons.

This wasn't like the kid went to walmart to grab groceries and ended up in a shootout while buying flour.

It'd be kind of like charging a cop for speeding because he didn't turn his lights on before doing 2mph over the speedlimit.

Enforcing pedantic laws in a state of total anarchy is clownworld. None of this would have happened if the state and law enforcement were doing their job.
    It’s not like any of those things. He didn’t have to go across state lines to Kenosha. He chose to go there, and he chose to illegally carry a firearm. Had he stayed home, the two deadies would be breathing, the terrorist’s bicep would still be intact, and he’d be home instead of in jail. I’m not saying he wasn’t justified in shooting those three. That was clearly self defense.

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    [video=youtube;NSU9ZvnudFE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NSU9ZvnudFE[/video]

Lets see what a lawyer has to say.
    People keep asking the question about what happened before red shirt got shot? Could Rittenhouse in any way have instigated a confrontation with red shirt guy?

Colin makes a good point that even if Rittenhouse was initially an aggressor he ceased to become one when he ran from the group that red shirt was part of therefore red shirt became the aggressor when he chased after Rittenhouse and tried to assault him in which case Rittenhouse had every right to self defense.

I don't see any way that Rittenhouse should be convicted of murder.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    I was under the impression he was from IL and traveled to WI. Is that not correct? I’ll not ding the kid for protecting himself, but I think trying to insinuate that he was forced to be there because LE wasn’t doing his job seems ridiculous to me. Kid should take his relative minor lumps for possession of a firearm while a minor, and be thankful it’s not himself that’s going in the ground.

He’s taking a lot more than a firearms charge. They’re charging him with a half dozen or so felonies. They threw the book at him. The gun charge I can see. Not the intentional homicide charges.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    So would you consider that group of men attacking the kid a case of fighting the government and not fighting a fellow citizen?

Why would I do that? The govt isn’t encouraging such attacks. And when I say “encouraging,” I mean in the “they want it to happen” sense.

Hatin Since 87

Bacon Hater
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2018
    Mooresville
    An article that presents skaterboy as a hero, well his girlfriend's version anyway. This contradicts all video evidence but CNN gonna sell their version no matter what your eyes tell you.
    https://www.cnn.com/2020/08/28/us/kenosha-wisconsin-protest-shooting-victims/index.html

And never mentions that Medic was pointing a gun at AR Kid when shot.
    When the suspect shot Huber, Grosskreutz froze, ducked to the ground and took a step back, according to the complaint. He puts his hands in the air and then began to move toward the suspect, the complaint says. The suspect fired one shot, hitting Grosskreutz in the arm, according to the complaint.

That doesn’t even make sense. He raised his hands to surrender then began to move toward the suspect? Who does that? Someone who isn’t surrendering, that’s who! CNN has gone so far off the rails it’s embarrassing, but their viewers will eat it up (all 2 thousand of em)

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    So how do you feel about people that traveled from Seattle to Kenosha? A la the ones that were arrested at the gas station in the bus and bread truck?
    Why is that even a comparison? The Kid’s 17 years old. Surely he knew he wasn’t legal to carry that. Whether he works there or not; whether his employer ask people to help protect the place or not, it was his choice to go there and carry his rifle. At 18? Fine. Now? Foolish.

KJQ6945

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Aug 5, 2012
    Texas
    He’s taking a lot more than a firearms charge. They’re charging him with a half dozen or so felonies. They threw the book at him. The gun charge I can see. Not the intentional homicide charges.

it’s the new 2020 normal. In the George Floyd case, four officers were charged in his death. One had three days on the force, another had four. They will retire as millionaires from less than a week of police work.

In Atlanta, I believe both officers were charged as well. The entire incident is on video. The officers were kind and courteous until they were attacked. When the riots moved there, they were charged.

The feds should charge the prosecutors who are filing these bogus charges.

Imagine, if you will, when all of these people are acquitted, and the riots that will ensue. It’s the Twilight Zone.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    it’s the new 2020 normal. In the George Floyd case, four officers were charged in his death. One had three days on the force, another had four. They will retire as millionaires from less than a week of police work.

In Atlanta, I believe both officers were charged as well. The entire incident is on video. The officers were kind and courteous until they were attacked. When the riots moved there, they were charged.

The feds should charge the prosecutors who are filing these bogus charges.

Imagine, if you will, when all of these people are acquitted, and the riots that will ensue. It’s the Twilight Zone.

I think you got the Floyd thing wrong. The two you’re speaking of will probably beat their charges, but they ain’t getting a payday. 10 minutes or 10 years on the force makes little difference, once you step on that street after the academy, you’ll be held as accountable as the next officer.
    I say this, because you brought up the time those guys had on. If would appear that you were using it as a defense, rather than going some other route to illustrate why they shouldn’t be capable. And for the record, I think only one of the 5 should be sent up river. Another fired, and the two were speaking reprimanded.

Hatin Since 87

Bacon Hater
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2018
    Mooresville
    This is bs. This happens because we don’t act like the mob burning down the streets. Reverse roles a minute, what if someone from the left legally defended themself against a group of people chasing and beating them, and they got charged with intentional homicide? They’d be burning down a city until charges were dropped. Us? We sit and moan about it from our couches. Self defense and the 2A is being attacked and this is an in your face example of it.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    First his neighbor in Kentucky, now the mob outside the White House - why are they going after libertarians?

All that matters is he aint them, so he is the enemy.

Neither does the prosecutor, but yet she filed the charges. 樂

And they wont stick, and I think its intentional. So is the 30 day hold in IL. Drag it out. Let things calm down and keep the kid in protective custody (away from the action) for the time being. And its important to note he's not in jail, he's in juvvy.

CYA to keep the idiots at bay. Yeah that's gonna work.
    This. Make it look like he is getting the book thrown at him and the mob is appeased. If the prosecutor didnt do anything, there would only be more riots. Eventually it quietly gets pled down to minor in possession and he skates with time served. And hopefully none of the mouth breathers take notice and have forgotten about him by then.

Oh, and this.

LOL

https://scontent-ort2-1.xx.fbcdn.ne...=9e215bc15bcbe9f3f8a32359ac6ef982&oe=5F6FE006

Hatin Since 87

Bacon Hater
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2018
    Mooresville
    I think you got the Floyd thing wrong. The two you’re speaking of will probably beat their charges, but they ain’t getting a payday. 10 minutes or 10 years on the force makes little difference, once you step on that street after the academy, you’ll be held as accountable as the next officer.
    I say this, because you brought up the time those guys had on. If would appear that you were using it as a defense, rather than going some other route to illustrate why they shouldn’t be capable. And for the record, I think only one of the 5 should be sent up river. Another fired, and the two were speaking reprimanded.

Ya the neck kneeler for sure. Out of all these protests and police “brutality” the guy kneeling on the guys neck is the only one that bothers me. The rest all seemed fine after more facts came out.

Phase2

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 9, 2011
    lV7aH8C.png

Hkindiana

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Sep 19, 2010
    Southern Hills
    This is bs. This happens because we don’t act like the mob burning down the streets. Reverse roles a minute, what if someone from the left legally defended themself against a group of people chasing and beating them, and they got charged with intentional homicide? They’d be burning down a city until charges were dropped. Us? We sit and moan about it from our couches. Self defense and the 2A is being attacked and this is an in your face example of it.

I think all of the charges were leveled against him to KEEP THE MOB PLACATED, and to prevent THEM from burning down the city UNTIL charges were pressed. By the time most of the charges are dropped, this won’t be such a volatile subject.

Top Bottom