Black man shot in Kenosha, riots starting all over again...

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Hmmmm....Sounds like she has this Burn Loot Murder group pegged for what it is; a heap of steaming Marxist ****.

I’m kinda wondering if they’re both gonna have a hard time voting for Biden/Harris. I’m not saying they’ll go with Trump, but it’s sure not clear that they’re on team Biden.

bobzilla

Mod in training (in my own mind)
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 1, 2010
    Brownswhitanon.
    So now we know why the mob was chasing the kid. The peaceful protestors set a peaceful fire in a dumpster and was in the process of peacefully walking the enflamed dumpster over to some parked squad cars so they could peacefully shove it into the squad cars, and, presumably, the kid put the peaceful fire out with a violent, deadly, fascist, assault fire killing device. The mob, lead by the peaceful child ****er, was angry that the peaceful fire was put out, and gave chase.

[video=youtube_share;ts43EskooaA]http://youtu.be/ts43EskooaA[/video]
    Rep nazis are holding me back but this, this is pure ****ing gold man. Well done.

BigRed

Banned More Than You
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 29, 2017
    1,000 yards out
    [video=youtube;QPn2yj-TozQ]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QPn2yj-TozQ[/video]

VrDnXvo.gif

I have always enjoyed Marty Robbins.....whoever did this did an EXCELLENT job!

TheQuietMan

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 25, 2020
    Morocco
    Here is a pretty good synopses of the facts as we know them so far...
    I like this guys channel.

[video=youtube;NSU9ZvnudFE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NSU9ZvnudFE[/video]

dusty88

Master
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 11, 2014
    United States
    I have really mixed feelings about donating to this kid's defense fund. I think his actions so far in the shootings look like self defense. But I think it was highly irresponsible to go there. I also don't like that this issue has quickly become another right/left argument vs finding the truth.

It sucks, really.

I haven't seen anything yet that says he should be in prison, so I certainly think he deserves a good defense. His life is forever f'd up by the choice he made; that's punishment enough. One wonders what he'll do with that and I can sympathize that a big settlement (if they get him one) might actually be necessary for him to live a peaceful life. But it may also screw his life up further.

TheQuietMan

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 25, 2020
    Morocco
    Chadwick Boseman dead at 43. Colon Cancer.

Wakanda Forever

Get scoped. It may save your life.

Saw that. Pretty young. Too bad. As a famous actor, he'd normally get a lot of press at his passing, but a cop didn't kill him, so now His life didn't matter... Except for the Marvel crowd, we wouldn't even know.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    I have really mixed feelings about donating to this kid's defense fund. I think his actions so far in the shootings look like self defense. But I think it was highly irresponsible to go there. I also don't like that this issue has quickly become another right/left argument vs finding the truth.

It sucks, really.

I haven't seen anything yet that says he should be in prison, so I certainly think he deserves a good defense. His life is forever f'd up by the choice he made; that's punishment enough. One wonders what he'll do with that and I can sympathize that a big settlement (if they get him one) might actually be necessary for him to live a peaceful life. But it may also screw his life up further.
    I think it was irresponsible to be there at 17. But there are some facts we’ve learned later that kinda mitigate that. He lived pretty close to Kenosha, and possibly worked there. It wasn’t his gun, so he didn’t take it there. His friend loaned it to him (which could possibly open his friend up to prosecution). Also, it appears he supported the protests, but not the riots. So it’s not like he’s a radical right-winger sitting in front of his computer in his mom’s basement, watching live-streams, and suddenly says, “**** it, imma go down there and shoot some Antifa!”

Also, it HAS become a right/left thing, or at least political. You can predict with decent accuracy given which side of the culture war someone’s on, murder or self defense. They threw the book at him, and I strongly suspect it’s for political reasons, and not because the evidence supports those charges.

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon

The Bubba Effect

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    May 13, 2010
    High Rockies
    What is this INGOSingles? I already have a ball and chain. But I guess I should thank you for trying to hook me up.

Heck, if you are looking and like to build fence I can introduce you to my sister. The family might look at you a little strange when you bring boiled peanuts to Thanksgiving, they will get over it.

Jaybird1980

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 22, 2016
    North Central
    Why do people keep bringing up crossing the state line with a rifle? As far as I know it is not illegal, and is common practice within the shooting community.

Only thing I see is, he may not of been legal to possess the firearm. That is the only charge he should plea to

dusty88

Master
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 11, 2014
    United States
    Yes, if I were a local official I would already be planning on that.

But these local officials everywhere need to start getting these after-hours-mayhem-disguised-as-protests under control, or they are eventually going to have a big ugly firefight on their hands in addition to all the proper destruction and injuries

Top Bottom