Black man shot in Kenosha, riots starting all over again...

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Ark

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Feb 18, 2017
    Indy
    Pretty wild that the America we live in now is one where you have to shot your way through a lynch mob and run for the police encampment where the cops are chewing donuts and watching the city burn if you want to survive the night.

Another 90 days of this a la Portland and there won't be a juror in the entire state willing to convict.

dusty88

Master
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 11, 2014
    United States
    I think it prudent to avoid early conclusions both when cops shoot someone and when someone tells me a shooting is self defense. It seems to me that here on INGO, we seem biased to cop shooting and self defense claims are justified until proven otherwise. The laws governing the two do seem to vary from state to state.

Fair statement

Phase2

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 9, 2011
    What is it with Democrats and charging people with 1st degree murder in patently non-planned situations? Is it the only reason they use that charge because there is no 0th degree murder?

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    Watching those videos at work, it reminded me of a bad movie. Sadly it only going to get worse as big social media whip the mobs into a wild frenzy. Makes me thankful to be living in the woods.

Alpo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 23, 2014
    Indy Metro Area
    The marxists with some knowledge of physics will likely realize that umbrellas and trashcan lids are insufficient protection from projectiles traveling in excess of 2,000 fps and perhaps decide to stay home.

ditcherman

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Dec 18, 2018
    In the country, hopefully.
    Sadly, that kid just got a life lesson in "mind your own business". I doubt this is the last time that lesson is learned by someone protecting property, particularly property noone asked them to protect (this last part is speculation, but considering he traveled from out of state and is 17).

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
    Are we going to get out of this mess by minding our own business? Are we going to regain 2A rights previously removed by minding our own business? Hasn't worked so well up to now.
    They are poking the bear.

ditcherman

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Dec 18, 2018
    So, they don't want the police, until they want the police? Oh, the irony.

As noted above... mind blowing.

I've thought this since dealing with Bloomington anarchists when the first phases of I-69 were being built. Their vision is that removal of government will provide a utopia, with no one from "the man" ever telling them what to do (or not to do) ever again.

Instead, as these events demonstrate, anarchy will result in more Mad Max-like structures of order. And, guess what? The scrawny anarchists will NOT be the ones in charge.
    Just now catching up on this thread, and I thought this appropriate at this point, although I'm late to the party...

wants-more-government.jpg

Been seen here before, but appropriate once again.

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    He absolutely can if momma signs for bim and he turns 18 before hes done with basics Crucible... Both of mine were 17 when they took their Oath.

I joined the Army when I was 17 and went through Basic, AIT, Jump School ans was permenant party at Ft. Bragg, NC. for 4 months, when I turned 18.

Punkinhead

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 8, 2012
    I'm confused. We're on the side of the 17 year old anti-government anarchist who brought an AR15 from out of state to protect BLM protesters and then decided to protect a car lot. Do I have that right? I'd hate to not be on the right side of this issue.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    I'm confused. We're on the side of the 17 year old anti-government anarchist who brought an AR15 from out of state to protect BLM protesters and then decided to protect a car lot. Do I have that right? I'd hate to not be on the right side of this issue.
    No, you're pretty much 180 degrees off.

ditcherman

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Dec 18, 2018
    The marxists with some knowledge of physics will likely realize that umbrellas and trashcan lids are insufficient protection from projectiles traveling in excess of 2,000 fps and perhaps decide to stay home.
    You would think, wouldn't you? Logic may not be their strong suit.
    Watching the guy that got shot in the head, laying there with all his homies around him screaming, obviously no direction whatsoever, (take the mask off cover the hole where's the hole, call the police, the last thing we hear is we've got to keep him alive) can you imagine the hopelessness that he must have felt laying there? If that won't make these misguided souls go home and rethink their life I don't know what will.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    tpvilla
    Top Bottom