• Poll closed .

BigRed

Banned More Than You
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 29, 2017
    1,000 yards out
    I doubt the ******* will be the candidate.

I would't be surprised if he was expired by then. They guy is already death warmed over.

DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    It would be beyond idiotic for republicans to do dems a favor and oust bidet. Two years ago, maybe, not now…

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    It would be beyond idiotic for republicans to do dems a favor and oust bidet. Two years ago, maybe, not now…
    It isn't like they would get him removed. That has about as much chance as the Dems had of getting Trump found guilty.

The question would be, does the exposure given to the proceedings help or hurt Biden?

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    It isn't like they would get him removed. That has about as much chance as the Dems had of getting Trump found guilty.

The question would be, does the exposure given to the proceedings help or hurt Biden?
    All true. BUT, republicans could tee it up for dems to oust bidet to get a more palatable candidate if they want…

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    All true. BUT, republicans could tee it up for dems to oust bidet to get a more palatable candidate if they want…
    Before teeing it up, common sense would dictate that they should see how many votes they'd have to support impeachment. But it's not all that clear to me that Democrats would go along with it even just to get rid of him. If they impeach Biden, I think that would damage reputation of Democrats after all the **** on him comes out. I don't think that want that publicized.

I don't know if that James O'keefe sting was all that informative or not. I am not sure I buy that the Clark Kent disguise was actually effective. I mean it may be that the gay date recognized O'keefe and just made some **** up. But what he said was plausible. That they're going with Biden. I think uber progs love him, because he's accomplished more progressive wet dream stuff than Obama. They probably have some tricks planned for November regardless. Or maybe they're counting on the indictments to net a major felony conviction.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    The thing to watch for will be replacing Harris as VP. If he wins, does anyone think he will last four more years? That means the VP is going to be Pres. Do they really want her?

No. But. Like the gay dude said, they can't replace the first black VP. Big Mike passes. Maybe they can get her.

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    No. But. Like the gay dude said, they can't replace the first black VP. Big Mike passes. Maybe they can get her.
    Given the amount of money the Obamas now have and the circles they run in, I would hope if Big Mike wanted to run that evidence of its probably history of deviance and infant sacrifice to Moloch or some such would surface to derail that train

It just seems that the richer and more progressive the person, the more perverted their private life is

march19

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 6, 2024
    Anderson

Not a Joke.

What would eight years of Biden do to this country?
    More bad things that's for sure. The people need to be properly represented and this is only going to happen if we get ourselves out of this gerintocracy

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    More bad things that's for sure. The people need to be properly represented and this is only going to happen if we get ourselves out of this gerintocracy
    ger[o]ntocracy

If you want to use multi-syllable words at least learn to spell them, otherwise just go with 'government by old people'

Top Bottom