• Total voters
    • Poll closed .

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    :scratch: I don't think they'll install Kamala. I said Kamala would make a good puppet, but she's unelectable. If she's the nominee, I think even Bug could beat her in the general election. :):

I don't see Biden making it through the convention. Like I said, I think the DNC will wait until Joe pretty much has the nomination won. Then then Biden will drop out of the race, citing health issues. It'll be too late to select a replacement democratically. So they'll conveniently appoint someone like Gavin Newsom. Or maybe Mike Obama.

He only has to last until he has the primary sown up.
    I did not say install Harris as the nominee. As President after Biden is reelected.

I just don't buy any of this get Biden the nomination and then pull him for whomever the DNC picks. They could have just as easily pulled Biden already and had their choice win the nomination. If whoever this person would be is not strong enough to win a primary, how would they possibly win the general election?

2tonic

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 14, 2011
    N.W. Disillusionment
    ...One thing I hope all can agree, Trump has triggered the establishment to points that they cannot help themselves but to overreach. Just their visceral hatred of Trump has caused the exposure of so much to us.
    Make no mistake, my friend, that visceral hatred is of us.
    Trump just became the one word whipping boy of the left.
    Their real boogeyman is conservative America.

2tonic

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 14, 2011
    N.W. Disillusionment
    Is it? Or is it the American people? Freedom is hard, and it is looking like a lot of the "people" don't really want it anymore.
    Then those people are free to voluntarily surrender theirs and go live in the gulag.
    They have no right to tear apart our freedoms because they're too lazy to keep theirs.

2tonic

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 14, 2011
    N.W. Disillusionment
    I did not say install Harris as the nominee. As President after Biden is reelected.

I just don't buy any of this get Biden the nomination and then pull him for whomever the DNC picks. They could have just as easily pulled Biden already and had their choice win the nomination. If whoever this person would be is not strong enough to win a primary, how would they possibly win the general election?
    By cheating, like they did last time.

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    Back in the 70s when I was at IU a common belief among the faculty was that Americans had to much and did not deserve our standard of living. I questioned that a few times directly in classes where such discussion was encouraged, mainly just asking why. Remembering the answers, I understand now that the "you will own nothing and be happy" philosophy has been with us for some time. We used to call it communism.

When the USSR crashed and burned I figured these ideas would end up in the junk yard of societal academics like the Spartans and the Helots. It seems though, like the statue of Iron Felix, they have been restored by vast amounts of leftist money.

This I see as the new direction, money controls everything, and our current leadership is using this power to move this country to a more Soviet model in the name of "equity".

Just like November 1989, it will all depend on what the man with the gun decides to do.

DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County

DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County

DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville

I guess it will give us a window into if he's lost support from minorities.

Top Bottom