• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • OakRiver

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 12, 2014
    IN
    Awfully brave move by the Democrats to nominate a VP whose ancestors owned slaves while BLM is so prominent.

Pretty sure the Democrats leaned heavily on some Republicans with similar circumstances.

WebSnyper

Time to make the chimichangas
    Rating - 100%
    64   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    So I was just wondering.

Since we now have a Biden / Harris ticket,

Who will the republicans pick to replace Trump in 2024???:dunno:

Nikki Haley? I don't know tons about her but she definitely stands up to people from what I have seen. Not sure what skeletons she may have, but from what I saw she did a good job as UN Ambassador. That said, not sure she'd want the job. Honestly, not sure why anyone who should & could do the job would really want the job and all that comes with it.

Last edited:

nonobaddog

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2015
    Tropical Minnesota
    So it's Joe and the Ho... I can see the bumper stickers now.

I think Horizontal Harris will actually help him quite a bit.

That didn't take long - those bumper stickers are out already...

Y5xz0icd.jpeg

OakRiver

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 12, 2014
    IN
    https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/opinion/kamala-harris-built-her-career-on-injustice

"She advocated for harsher penalties and sought aggressive sentences.

She didn’t just proceed over violent cases with an iron fist. After she was elected, reviews of drug cases jumped 25%. She worked to block some drug offenders from successful diversion programs, forcing excessively punitive responses. In later years, she was caught laughing about her own prior marijuana usage.

In between advocating for harsher penalties (including some truly bonkers repercussions for truancy), privacy violations such as familial DNA searches, and civil asset forfeiture, Harris even found time to block new DNA evidence from being tested for a potentially innocent death-row inmate, Kevin Cooper."

OakRiver

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 12, 2014
    IN
    I just saw on my home page (Bing sucks) that H.H. favors $2K a month beer virus relief. That will "BUY" a few more much brained voters.
    Why not infinity dollars? It's easy to make promises when you don't have to be the ones writing the checks, required to show your match, or called out for how this will cripple the country and future generations with debt.

Mikey1911

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 14, 2014
    Newburgh
    Why not infinity dollars? It's easy to make promises when you don't have to be the ones writing the checks, required to show your match, or called out for how this will cripple the country and future generations with debt.

If enough women practice the Democrat “Sacrament of Abortion”, there won’t be any future generations or country left to worry about.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    OMG... Biden giving a campaign speech now. Describing the "KKK members and White Supremacists" at Charlotte, marching with faces contorted in hate, veins bulging in their faces. :n00b:

Top Bottom