• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • NKBJ

at the ark
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 21, 2010
    Who would be Biden's handler? Zbigniew Order Brzezinski congealed three years ago. Who's telling the demolitioncrats what to do these days?

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Why? (Serious question.)

I have both Irish and German heritage (along with much of the rest of Europe). I get St. Patrick's Day and Oktoberfest both. Why can't she be proud to represent both sides of her family?

Well if this was done out of pride there would be an argument she could give. She is not celebrating Quansa and blowing a blunt (is Quansa even a thing anymore)
    She is riding the color/gender train.

PistolBob

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Oct 6, 2010
    Midwest US
    I wonder what is really going on at the DNC. Will Biden live long enough to get the nomination? He's not looking that healthy. If something happens, does Harris become the defacto nominee and she picks a new VP candidate?

KittySlayer

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 29, 2013
    Northeast IN
    I wonder what is really going on at the DNC. Will Biden live long enough to get the nomination? He's not looking that healthy. If something happens, does Harris become the defacto nominee and she picks a new VP candidate?
    What happens to all the mail in votes for “Biden”? Do they become null and void?

COOPADUP

Accipiter
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Aug 8, 2017
    Hamilton County
    Obama picked a really white guy as his running mate and won two elections. Biden is just doing this in reverse order with the strategy that worked before. Its about appealing to more voters.
    The quiet conservatives will need to step up strong very soon to ensure this Dem ticket doesn't succeed.
    I hate to admit it, but I am concerned.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Obama picked a really white guy as his running mate and won two elections. Biden is just doing this in reverse order with the strategy that worked before. Its about appealing to more voters.
    The quiet conservatives will need to step up strong very soon to ensure this Dem ticket doesn't succeed.
    I hate to admit it, but I am concerned.

We are as well. Way to many self centered "Protest" voters that dislike Trump for what ever reason and will either stay home to make a statement :lmfao: (like anyone but them will even know) or vote for some no win never gonna get there Libertarian.

You people know who you are. And you will be part of the problem if this ticket gets to the big house.
    We need a unified front to stay in this fight. With out it we are being pushed back a little more every day.

Megasaki

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 1, 2020
    Bloomington
    I think Biden's team picked the only way to win that they could.
    If they win, it will be horrible. If they lose to Trump, the accusations and lawsuits will be non-stop.

two70

Master
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Feb 5, 2016
    Johnson
    Now that Biden has crawled out of his basement, picked up his trusty double barreled shotgun, and fired two blasts squarely at his own feet, I just hope he can hang on long enough to officially get the Democrat nomination.

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    Meh, she's not a 2A supporter, she won't get any support from me. That's my litmus test for office.

NKBJ

at the ark
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 21, 2010
    We can reduce the focus to a soft blur, or sharpen it to crystal clarity.:)

Some days I really like President Trump and some days he makes me do a surprised Scooby-Do "Hr-uuuh?"
    But every day I'm thankful he got in and has survived the ongoing malevolent conspiracies to remove him from office.

You can get a pretty good handle on a man's mettle by observing his enemies. We can plainly see who and what his enemies are and why nothing is too low for them in their fanaticism. The president is standing between you and the madness of those people. They are after you and he is apparently doing the best he can to continue standing in their way.
    This is politics and because it's politics there's just no rational excuse for not casting your vote for him.

If anybody doesn't agree with me, great. You should be able to have your own opinion and be able to voice it. But it's clear now that those people want to take that away from you, from your children, forever.
    There's no rational excuse for not voting for him.

Mongo59

Master
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Jul 30, 2018
    Purgatory
    If POC are offended by a bronze statue from 100+ years ago but NOT offended by picking your VP based on skin color, I call BS

Picking only a woman and only a black woman is insulting. To think that somewhere she knows that she was NOT picked for her accomplishments or good work, but simply for her race and sex.

With this woman's history do you really believe that getting 'in' by her 'sex' would be an issue for her?

And as far as 'race' goes, which one are we talking about? There are so many sides to the fence on that one you will never get her pinned down...

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Looks like Kamala managed to jockey her way into position through the back door into the Presidency after going down in flames in the primaries.

Phase2

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 9, 2011
    The favored ticket of the gun ban community:

KzKFBl8.jpg

Top Bottom