• indykid

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 27, 2008
    Westfield
    And seconds later it is fixed...

Seriously, thanks churchmouse!

As to why Trump? I believe enough people were constantly screaming that we needed someone from outside the beltway. And we got one!

As for Trump Veep? After today's news conference where he gushed wildly about how great Pence is, would guess Trump/Pence continues with Pence for President in 2024.

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    And seconds later it is fixed...

Seriously, thanks churchmouse!

As to why Trump? I believe enough people were constantly screaming that we needed someone from outside the beltway. And we got one!

As for Trump Veep? After today's news conference where he gushed wildly about how great Pence is, would guess Trump/Pence continues with Pence for President in 2024.

Pence is great as long as he's kept away from neocons. He falls to their beliefs a little too easily, when that has proven to be a failed ideology for almost 2 decades now. It failed so hard the democrats adopted it.

Route 45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    95   0   0
    Dec 5, 2015
    Indy
    Capture.jpg

Sigblaster

Soon...
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    58   0   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Indy
    So I was just wondering.

Since we now have a Biden / Harris ticket,

Who will the republicans pick to replace Trump in 2024???:dunno:

That's the real question. I think Pence is too vanilla to carry it. And I don't mean that as a comment on race.

A Presidential candidate needs charisma to win people over. It's the wrong thing to base your vote on, but it is just the way it works.

And I think charisma matters more to democrats than republicans. But it means something to both sides to a point. Although, republicans do have a history of picking candidates that are not going to appeal to their base when it comes to logical, political matters. All the charisma in the world isn't going to win a republican the Presidency, if his record is antithetical to republican, or even conservative beliefs.

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    That's the real question. I think Pence is too vanilla to carry it. And I don't mean that as a comment on race.

A Presidential candidate needs charisma to win people over. It's the wrong thing to base your vote on, but it is just the way it works.

And I think charisma matters more to democrats than republicans. But it means something to both sides to a point. Although, republicans do have a history of picking candidates that are not going to appeal to their base when it comes to logical, political matters. All the charisma in the world isn't going to win a republican the Presidency, if his record is antithetical to republican, or even conservative beliefs.

IMHO, if you want a ticket that'd sweep, it'd be Tucker Carlson/Candice Owens.

It checks every single box.

Route 45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    95   0   0
    Dec 5, 2015
    Indy
    Those "expected commentary" bits are the parts I was referencing.

I'm hoping that the title is an auto-correct error rather than lazy racism (using an African city instead of her name because she is Black).

Isn't she Jamaican and Indian?

I guess some people only see skin color.

r3126

Sharpshooter
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Dec 3, 2008
    Indy westside
    Face it folks... The "Dim's" could run a rock and a potato and millions would vote them in. This election is not about left and right, in the eyes of the liberals, it is a referendum on defeating Trump. The libs have lost sight of what is good or bad for our Country... They just want "anybody but Trump." Our job is not to evaluate nor to denigrate the left candidates, it is to get Trump reelected.

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    Face it folks... The "Dim's" could run a rock and a potato and millions would vote them in. This election is not about left and right, in the eyes of the liberals, it is a referendum on defeating Trump. The libs have lost sight of what is good or bad for our Country... They just want "anybody but Trump." Our job is not to evaluate nor to denigrate the left candidates, it is to get Trump reelected.

[video=youtube;kNfFm72FEMw]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kNfFm72FEMw[/video]

A rock and a potato would be better than this ticket or the previous one.

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central

My choice right now is Krsti Noem SD governor. Been a real constitutional rights protector as governor so I have read.

Pence is on this ticket to keep the evangelicals on board. He will not have the backing necessary to win the primary as the world stands now.

Route 45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    95   0   0
    Dec 5, 2015
    Indy
    My choice right now is Krsti Noem SD governor. Been a real constitutional rights protector as governor so I have read.

Pence is on this ticket to keep the evangelicals on board. He will not have the backing necessary to win the primary as the world stands now.

I don't think any evangelicals are voting for Trump because Pence is his VP. Trump would do well to replace Pence with a conservative female.

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    People need to rewatch this wonderful video.

[video=youtube;s6CFS4tHf4w]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s6CFS4tHf4w[/video]
    That was the wrong video, here:
    [video=youtube;Cfp_IIdVnXs]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cfp_IIdVnXs[/video]

Last edited:
    Top Bottom