GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    With existing treatments EUAs cannot not be permitted for unapproved drugs. Without EUAs billions and billions of dollars cannot be transferred to amass incredible profits.

Conclusions HCQ prescribed early or late protects in part from COVID-19-related death. During pandemic health crises, financial stakes are enormous.

tim87tr

Freedom lover
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    Eastern IL
    If someone gets sick can we still call it Covid? Didn't the hoaxsters just announce Covid 2? Great timing to terminate just prior to the next scamdemic. After a magical make believe three years, what will happen in the next emergency to protect us when your individual inalienable rights are again trampled and removed?:popcorn:

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    This report seems to indicate the answer to the header hope is NO.

Former CDC Director Robert Redfield's biggest fear for a future pandemic is a genetically manipulated bird flu, given that NIH-funded scientists in 2012 published instructions for making such a pathogen cross the "species barrier" to humans, a highly unlikely result from viral evolution.

“The "probability of a spillover event" from a lab "is very, very high," he warned, "and I suspect that in the next decade we will have, unfortunately, a major pandemic as a consequence of either gain-of-function research or bioterrorism."

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus

Wait, that sounds like the same things most here were saying all along and some of the “smartest” people on INGO were calling us uneducated morons for saying it.
    You don’t think the “smartest” guys on INGO were wrong do you?
    I wonder if they know about this and would come here to apologize for their behavior?
    Surely they would because they have some level of responsibility and self awareness about how they pushed drastically wrong information on everyone around them.

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    Wait, that sounds like the same things most here were saying all along and some of the “smartest” people on INGO were calling us uneducated morons for saying it.
    I wonder if they know about this and would come here to apologize for their behavior?
    Surely they would because they have some level of responsibility and self awareness about how they pushed drastically wrong information on everyone around them.
    Eh…I doubt it. I never see the smartest INGOers in these threads.

red_zr24x4

UA#190
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Walkerton
    Eh…I doubt it. I never see the smartest INGOers in these threads.
    The ones that think they were the "smartest" people on INGO have been banned

Top Bottom