Mitchell
    Probably the tip of the iceberg.

smokingman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Indiana
    During a roundtable discussion held by Sen. Ron Johnson on 7 December 2022 titled ‘Covid-19 Vaccines: What They Are, How They Work and Possible Causes of Injuries’ Dr. Marik said:

“We know, according to the WHO, remdesivir increases your risk of kidney failure 20-fold. Remdesivir will increase your risk of developing renal failure 2-fold. It increases your risk of dying by about 4%. It has no place in medicine. Yet the Federal Government will give hospitals a 20% bonus on the entire hospital bill if you prescribe this toxic [and ineffective] medication. So, you can see how the hospitals and health care systems are now subservient to industry rather than doing what’s best for their patients.”

DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    Like she went before Covid

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    "So according to her logic… it’s okay to put someone else at risk but not herself? Seems pretty selfish if you ask me," read another popular tweet.

smokingman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Indiana
    Kids under 5 can now get thier 4th FDA approved covid booster.

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    The thing that was the most disappointing, and scary, for me about the whole covid episode was how fast leadership was to demonize the unvaccinated and how many people bought into that. The wild hysteria over this has faded, but how close were we?

View attachment 262989
    The dirty little secret is—we’re still just as close now as we were then. Nothing has changed to keep it from happening again.

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    Correct me if I'm wrong here, back at the beginning very few, even here, expected the CDC and NIH to be so corrupt and politicized. We are all looking through hindsight.

What the heck would any of us do in that circumstance?
    Long before November 2020. He’s still bragging his actions of that time saved millions of lives. Seems he would have done nothing different.

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    Long before November 2020. He’s still bragging his actions of that time saved millions of lives. Seems he would have done nothing different.
    If you are looking for any President or candidate to say “I was wrong” your heirs will still be waiting long after you are gone, sadly. Not done in politics today…

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    If you are looking for any President or candidate to say “I was wrong” your heirs will still be waiting long after you are gone, sadly. Not done in politics today…

The problem with that is that he's trying to get back into the White House. If he doesn't at least admit his advisors were wrong, it will impact his chance of that. I think he did great things getting Operation Warp Speed into motion, but was taken advantage of by the drug companies and Fauci. Not admitting that though, while running for President again, will definitely hurt his chances. Especially when we have other candidates who look like they could be good choices who weren't mislead in that manner.

Top Bottom