• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    It's not normal. It's also not a reaction to the vaccine.

shot.png

“I have a history of having an overactive Vasovagal response. If I have pain from anything, hangnail or stub my toe, I can just pass out,” said Dover.
    “I feel fine now and this is, I have passed out probably six times in the past six weeks,” said Dover.

https://wdef.com/2020/12/18/medical-experts-say-nurse-passing-not-side-effect-covid-vaccine

I have that issue with a couple very specific things.

It would happen at the instant, not well afterwards.

Route 45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    95   0   0
    Dec 5, 2015
    Indy
    Maybe not. I doubt if the shot would bother a nurse so that might not be the trigger at all. It could be the stress of being on TV and being put on the spot.

No, no, no...he's right. Strangers on the internet know way more about her health than she does. She's obviously in cahoots with Fauci/Satan.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    I can sell you a tower in Paris if you believe that story.

"I just pass out at least once a week at my full time nursing job". That sure sounds like a real thing alright. :rolleyes:

They think we're stupid.

As to the last sentence.
    Look around and get back with me. So much to talk about.....:dunno:

terrehautian

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 6, 2012
    Where ever my GPS says I am
    It's not normal. It's also not a reaction to the vaccine.

shot.png

“I have a history of having an overactive Vasovagal response. If I have pain from anything, hangnail or stub my toe, I can just pass out,” said Dover.
    “I feel fine now and this is, I have passed out probably six times in the past six weeks,” said Dover.

https://wdef.com/2020/12/18/medical-experts-say-nurse-passing-not-side-effect-covid-vaccine

Why would you even have that person do that on camera if they knew that was possibly going to happen, and you know the nurse has that issue if she truly does.

nonobaddog

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2015
    Tropical Minnesota
    Why would you even have that person do that on camera if they knew that was possibly going to happen, and you know the nurse has that issue if she truly does.

Well she is the nurse manager and she was one of the first to receive the vaccine so that part seems natural. She said the normal trigger for her vasovagal syncope is pain so they did not expect her to be triggered by anything going on at that time. I think she can add the stress of being on TV to her list of triggers now.

That stuff is weird, some people are triggered by the sight of blood or emotional stress or even just taking a dump.

NKBJ

at the ark
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 21, 2010
    The guy who got injected for the news conference and the plunger on the syringe was already fully depressed when the needle went into his arm, that was a knee slapper. And the cover up press release afterwards was even funnier.

jaymark6655

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 2, 2018
    Bloomington
    The guy who got injected for the news conference and the plunger on the syringe was already fully depressed when the needle went into his arm, that was a knee slapper. And the cover up press release afterwards was even funnier.

Yep! "Well there is so little in there you need to draw the plunger back and then do the injection." Except when Pence get the injection, same size syringe and that thing is full.

NKBJ

at the ark
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 21, 2010
    Yep! "Well there is so little in there you need to draw the plunger back and then do the injection." Except when Pence get the injection, same size syringe and that thing is full.

Well golly are you going to believe the authorities or your lying eyes?
    :laugh:

nonobaddog

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2015
    Tropical Minnesota
    This is good.

"Russell Findlay, pharmacy manager at University of Utah Health"
    "It makes sense to have some left-over liquid in a vial, said Findlay. Slight variations in the syringes used by different health systems could have small effects on the size of each dose, and changes in air pressure at different altitudes could also affect the volume of vaccine in a vial."
    https://www.statnews.com/2020/12/16...er-covid-19-vaccine-in-first-days-of-rollout/

If this guy believes liquid volume in a sealed vial changes significantly with altitude he probably should not be making scientific statements about anything.

jsharmon7

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    119   0   0
    Nov 24, 2008
    Freedonia

If they were trying to fake giving him the vaccine, why would they be so obvious? Somebody was bound to catch the empty syringe. Why not inject him with saline? Seems like it was just a mistake rather than some conspiracy. Faking it would be so much easier and harder to detect.

nonobaddog

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2015
    Tropical Minnesota
    If they were trying to fake giving him the vaccine, why would they be so obvious? Somebody was bound to catch the empty syringe. Why not inject him with saline? Seems like it was just a mistake rather than some conspiracy. Faking it would be so much easier and harder to detect.

Did you notice the reaction when they went to inject it and the plunger was already all the way down? He didn't react like anything was wrong - he reacted like he was faking it.

He actually pulled the plunger back a little bit and then shoved it down again.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom