Not open for further replies.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    The original comment, by me, was meant to indicate that we don't have useless figureheads like kings and queens to come out after the fact and say things were wrong. We have to rely on washed up former government officials for that.

I am not aware of them having some alternate plan at the time the decisions were made. Supposing that they actually had doubts, why couldn't the king and the prime minister together alter the course? Sounds like retconning to me

Yeah. Like I said, my comment really had nothing to do with covid. I was just taking a fun jab at Trump's "king" image. That obviously fell flat. Oh well.

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    Yeah. Like I said, my comment really had nothing to do with covid. I was just taking a fun jab at Trump's "king" image. That obviously fell flat. Oh well.

I understood what was up. Some peepul got no sense of humor. If you were someone who is constantly sniping at Trump it would be taken in a different vein

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    This looks like a totally normal side effect to have just seconds after getting a vaccine...

[video=youtube;9-ftjuR-Lts]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9-ftjuR-Lts[/video]

Fun stuff

sNWBeaD.jpg

Last edited:

wagyu52

Master
    Rating - 100%
    31   0   0
    Sep 4, 2011
    South of cob corner
    GC CORONER CHALLENGES STATE ON COVID DEATH NUMBERS

...“The State says that Grand County has five COVID deaths. In researching the numbers, I found the state is counting two deaths that died of gunshot wounds as COVID deaths [referencing the recent murder-suicide victims from Fraser].

“When I questioned the numbers,” the Coroner continued, “the response I got was ‘if they died in the 30 days of their positive test, they are counted as a death among a COVID case.’

“Although the decedents did test positive for COVID, that is not what they died from. The two cases were autopsied, and the cause of death was listed as ‘blunt force Injuries due to a gunshot wound.’ Nowhere did the pathologist say COVID was the cause of death.

“I believe that this is false and very misleading,” concluded Bock. “If we want the public to trust and believe the information being released, we need to make sure it is accurate.

“I realize in the scope of things that Grand County’s numbers are small. Although these numbers are small this ‘error’ creates a 40% increase in our death total. That is not an insignificant amount. How many cases like this does it take to inflate the numbers?...

Wonder it was 9MM covid or 45 covid

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    95   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    https://apnews.com/article/joe-biden-jill-biden-accidents-ae5db051c8c9930e3accdf5984b4fc78

...WASHINGTON (AP) — The Latest on President-elect Joe Biden (all times local):

1:30 p.m.

President-elect Joe Biden and his wife, Jill, will be getting their first dose of the coronavirus vaccine on Monday.

That’s according to Biden’s incoming press secretary, Jen Psaki.

Vice President-elect Kamala Harris and her husband, Doug Emhoff, will receive their doses the week after next...

:n00b:

nonobaddog

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2015
    Tropical Minnesota
    Pence gets vaccine... these seem like an actual injection, you could see the plunger move. Of course we can't know what was really in the syringes.

[video=youtube;C3xYg-znFsE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C3xYg-znFsE[/video]

drillsgt

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    108   0   0
    Nov 29, 2009
    Sioux Falls, SD
    https://apnews.com/article/joe-biden-jill-biden-accidents-ae5db051c8c9930e3accdf5984b4fc78

President-elect Joe Biden and his wife, Jill, will be getting their first dose of the coronavirus vaccine on Monday.

Vice President-elect Kamala Harris and her husband, Doug Emhoff, will receive their doses the week after next...

Someone married that cackling thing?

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish

Twitter was upset at Pence got his vaccine. You know. Because he’s so selfish getting his before other people. Wonder how hard they’ll suck Bidet’s **** Monday.

IndyBeerman

Was a real life Beerman.....
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jun 2, 2008
    Plainfield
    Wonder how hard they’ll suck Bidet’s **** Monday.

Don't know but I'm pretty sure the people with calluses will already be in a kneeling position at the head of the line.:wrongdoor:Of course they're gonna have to root the professional 2nd in charge out of the way first.:rolleyes:

BTW is anybody making sure that Monica is isn't invited, that could clash with Kamala, and a fight could ensue, especially if one of them is hurt and they have to call a "Doctor" in for medical help.:cool:

Route 45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    95   0   0
    Dec 5, 2015
    Indy
    This looks like a totally normal side effect to have just seconds after getting a vaccine...

[video=youtube;9-ftjuR-Lts]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9-ftjuR-Lts[/video]

It's not normal. It's also not a reaction to the vaccine.

shot.png

“I have a history of having an overactive Vasovagal response. If I have pain from anything, hangnail or stub my toe, I can just pass out,” said Dover.
    “I feel fine now and this is, I have passed out probably six times in the past six weeks,” said Dover.

https://wdef.com/2020/12/18/medical-experts-say-nurse-passing-not-side-effect-covid-vaccine

Ark

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Feb 18, 2017
    Indy
    It's not normal. It's also not a reaction to the vaccine.

shot.png

“I have a history of having an overactive Vasovagal response. If I have pain from anything, hangnail or stub my toe, I can just pass out,” said Dover.
    “I feel fine now and this is, I have passed out probably six times in the past six weeks,” said Dover.

https://wdef.com/2020/12/18/medical-experts-say-nurse-passing-not-side-effect-covid-vaccine

I can sell you a tower in Paris if you believe that story.

"I just pass out at least once a week at my full time nursing job". That sure sounds like a real thing alright. :rolleyes:

They think we're stupid.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom