• Status
    Not open for further replies.

jsharmon7

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    119   0   0
    Nov 24, 2008
    Freedonia
    Could it be that Biden presiding over more than twice the deaths that he said should cause Trump to no longer be president is gaining traction and becoming a problem, so now deep blue states are going to retcon the death rate during the Biden admin?

I no longer think it is possible to have a conspiracy theory that is too outlandish
    This has been my theory as to why there’s been such a push for vaccine mandates from his administration. I don’t think it’s a conspiracy to make money for Big Pharma. I think it’s entirely to cover for his failure. One of his big campaign points was that Trump was the reason for all the Covid deaths but he definitely had a fool-proof plan to fix it all. A year later and things are worse than before. He isn’t going to admit he was wrong, so he pushes for these mandates so he can blame “those people.” His master plan totally would be working but “those people” aren’t doing their part.

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    I subscribe to a wider-ranging version of that; specifically that the people like Fauci, who advocated for a great deal of interventions that had little or no effect as well as devastating side effects (like strict lockdowns and mask mandates) are trying desperately to hold on long enough for WuVid to wane on its own so they can take credit for being right after all. Otherwise, they would have town up to their mistakes and take responsibility (which is not a leftist trait)

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    This has been my theory as to why there’s been such a push for vaccine mandates from his administration. I don’t think it’s a conspiracy to make money for Big Pharma. I think it’s entirely to cover for his failure. One of his big campaign points was that Trump was the reason for all the Covid deaths but he definitely had a fool-proof plan to fix it all. A year later and things are worse than before. He isn’t going to admit he was wrong, so he pushes for these mandates so he can blame “those people.” His master plan totally would be working but “those people” aren’t doing their part.
    Why can’t it be both? I feel you are always looking for single cause or source when to me the corruption is widespread and many things can be true simultaneously…

jsharmon7

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    119   0   0
    Nov 24, 2008
    Freedonia
    Why can’t it be both? I feel you are always looking for single cause or source when to me the corruption is widespread and many things can be true simultaneously…
    Maybe he really believes vaccinating everyone would stop the pandemic? It could be lots of things. I think the primary reason is to protect political power, but any number of other things could be factors.

Keith_Indy

Master
    Rating - 95.2%
    20   1   0
    Mar 10, 2009
    Noblesville
    So, the vast majority (75%) of people who died of COVID-19 had at least 4 comorbidities, while the people suddenly getting heart conditions are younger, healthy, and sometimes in the top tier of physical fitness.

Yeah, some trade off you got for that vaccination, and booster shots.

I'm in a risk group and I'd never tell anyone to get the vaccine to protect me.

CDC director: "The overwhelming number of deaths, over 75% occurred in people who had at least 4 comorbidities"

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    That’s okay, some day the people educated in today’s indoctrination camps will try to shoot all the garbage towards the sun. Zey miss and years later it crashes back to earth.
    If they were really worried about the environment, it would be better to pursue converting all that plastic back into oil rather than mandating everybody drive an eveready mobile

JCSR

NO STAGE PLAN
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 11, 2017
    Santa Claus

It's a start.............​

Scalise, Comer call for hearing on Biden's 'failed' COVID-19 response: 'Dereliction of duty'​

Republicans demand Fauci and Becerra appear before joint committee​

"Overall, the Biden Administration has made the damaging decision to mandate the vaccines over everything else," the letter reads. "They have not paid enough attention to testing and have downplayed natural immunity and alternative therapies."

iu.gif

jsharmon7

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    119   0   0
    Nov 24, 2008
    Freedonia
    So, the vast majority (75%) of people who died of COVID-19 had at least 4 comorbidities, while the people suddenly getting heart conditions are younger, healthy, and sometimes in the top tier of physical fitness.

CDC director: "The overwhelming number of deaths, over 75% occurred in people who had at least 4 comorbidities"

Harvard researchers also showed greatly reduced Covid severity among those who eat a healthy diet.

It seems like living a healthy lifestyle is healthy? In a perfect world, it would be a wake up call to people who live off fast food, Marlboros, and Mt. Dew, but I doubt it.

MCgrease08

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Mar 14, 2013
    Earth

Umm, I hate to rain on the parade here, but she was referring to people who died after being vaccinated.

During December 2020–October 2021, a total of 1,228,664 persons aged ≥18 years completed primary vaccination (Pfizer-BioNTech, 72.8%; Moderna, 20.0%, Janssen, 6.5%; unspecified mRNA vaccine, 0.8%) across 465 facilities in PHD-SR. Among these, 2,246 (18 per 10,000) acquired COVID-19, including 327 who were hospitalized, 189 (1.5 per 10,000) who had a severe COVID-19 outcome, and 36 (0.3 per 10,000) who had a COVID-19–related death (including nine persons discharged to hospice). Among those who acquired COVID-19 after primary vaccination, 1.6% (36) died, 1.1% (24) survived and were admitted to an ICU, and 5.7% (129) survived and received a diagnosis of acute respiratory failure or required NIV but were not admitted to an ICU…

All persons with severe COVID-19 outcomes after primary vaccination had at least one of the eight risk factors identified as significant in the model. The frequency of having four or more risk factors increased with disease severity, ranging from 18.8% (386) among persons who had nonsevere outcomes, 56.9% (87) among survivors who had respiratory failure or were admitted to an ICU, to 77.8% (28) among persons who died.
    Basically what this says is that they tracked more than 1.2 million people who had been vaccinated during that specific time period. Only 36 of those 1.2 million people died after getting the vaccine (0.003%). Twenty eight of those people had four or more comorbidities.

This seems to show that getting the jabs actually does a pretty good job of preventing death from COVID.

jsharmon7

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    119   0   0
    Nov 24, 2008
    Freedonia
    Umm, I hate to rain on the parade here, but she was referring to people who died after being vaccinated.

Basically what this says is that they tracked more than 1.2 million people who had been vaccinated during that specific time period. Only 36 of those 1.2 million people died after getting the vaccine (0.003%). Twenty eight of those people had four or more comorbidities.

This seems to show that getting the jabs actually does a pretty good job of preventing death from COVID.

She’s been catching a lot of crap from both sides for saying death among unhealthy people from omicron is “encouraging news.” I think she was trying to say it’s milder for healthy people, but it came out badly.

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    She’s been catching a lot of crap from both sides for saying death among unhealthy people from omicron is “encouraging news.” I think she was trying to say it’s milder for healthy people, but it came out badly.
    I think we all around can agree she's a bad administrator and spokeswoman.

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH

Yes, I have seen other data that indicates the chances of heart damage complications are 1 in 250000 across the whole population but 1 in 100000 for women between 30 and 40. there is as yet no known explanation for the heightened risk to that sub-population

bobzilla

Mod in training (in my own mind)
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 1, 2010
    Brownswhitanon.

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central