JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    Wait - El Salvador chicks? Am I out of the loop? :dunno:

EDIT: Is that you're other post? I mean I had a cocktail with alcohol and citrus, so that's OK, right?
    Is it just me, or does hearing Spanish grate on anyone else's nerves? (Yes, it was a tall cocktail with lemon juice, preceded and followed by Marsala*)

* I bought that for chicken Marsala, and, you know - waste not, want not. :alcoholic:

JCSR

NO STAGE PLAN
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 11, 2017
    Santa Claus
    Wait - El Salvador chicks? Am I out of the loop? :dunno:

EDIT: Is that you're other post? I mean I had a cocktail with alcohol and citrus, so that's OK, right?
    Is it just me, or does hearing Spanish grate on anyone else's nerves? (Yes, it was a tall cocktail with lemon juice, preceded and followed by Marsala*)

* I bought that for chicken Marsala, and, you know - waste not, want not. :alcoholic:
    INGO is better with alcohol. :buddies:

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    Could it be that Biden presiding over more than twice the deaths that he said should cause Trump to no longer be president is gaining traction and becoming a problem, so now deep blue states are going to retcon the death rate during the Biden admin?

I no longer think it is possible to have a conspiracy theory that is too outlandish

tim87tr

Freedom lover
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    Eastern IL
    Hopefully adults have made their own informed decision by now whether or not to be vaccinated. There's no informed consent for the experiment. This is a good video for younger people, that TPTB are going after right now, to watch before making a decision. The Evil in this World can't wait to get to the innocent young 5+ year olds. Their parents need their arse kicked if they go along with the child abuse.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom