• Status
    Not open for further replies.

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    Hmmm, what does it say when Moderna execs aren’t allowed to go to a health conference over COVID concerns…

It says high powered execs don't currently want to go to San Francisco for any reason and Covid is the convenient excuse

We have domestic ****holes now

JPM should have held it in Aspen

Ark

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Feb 18, 2017
    Indy

Remember, be vaxxed, be boosted, but neither of those things protect you so you still have to wear a mask and suffocate yourself. :rolleyes:

These freaking people act like the vax is the only thing in the universe that matters, then turn around and act like it doesn't even do anything.

1DOWN4UP

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 25, 2015
    North of 30
    So..I get the jab..so I don't catch the Covid...but I can still get the Covid...so I get another jab...so it protects me from you ...who had the Covid,who now can't get the Covid...who supposed to spread the Covid...who has to get the jab...so I don't catch the Covid...so I get another jab...so I don't catch the Covid...but I can still get the Covid...so I get another jab...so it protects me from you...

JCSR

NO STAGE PLAN
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 11, 2017
    Santa Claus
    So..I get the jab..so I don't catch the Covid...but I can still get the Covid...so I get another jab...so it protects me from you ...who had the Covid,who now can't get the Covid...who supposed to spread the Covid...who has to get the jab...so I don't catch the Covid...so I get another jab...so I don't catch the Covid...but I can still get the Covid...so I get another jab...so it protects me from you...
    It's really that simple......

download (5).gif

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Ok, I'm not as smart as I thought I was. How come there aren't any dead/weakend virus vaccinations for covid as has been the case for so many virus-caused diseases for decades?

I'm not anti-vax, but I am vehemently anti-mandate. I do think that RNA (and even DNA) manipulation using CRISPR will someday be the magic bullet for curing many diseases; who knows, maybe even some types of cancer. But not yet. In terms of readiness to perform manipulations on a genetic level on humans, we are apes who found an alien spaceship. We have a lot to learn before we are ready to fly it. IMO, of course.

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk
    I saw that movie.
    But yes. I agree.

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Well, we bribe people to have children. (And own a house, go to school, give to charity...)
    I don't think you understand how bribes work. I never had kids, so that didn't work. I'm paying the .gov every year (property taxes) to own a house. Going to school cost ME money - .gov didn't pay me.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom