Armed robbery @ CVS in Bloomington - what would you do?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • cmax

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 23, 2014
    Bloomington
    Are you this much fun in class?
    Respect is earned, my friend. Maybe you should just take some of the very good advice given in this thread? :dunno:

So what you are saying is that you guys can be raging *******s who are never wrong. And disrespect other peoples responses. But when someone else has an opinion they are wrong.

And I am sorry "my friend" this is an opinion forum. :rockwoot:

Last edited by a moderator:

nakinate

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    May 1, 2013
    Noblesville
    If this is a forum why can't you respect someones answer? Hohn said his opinion and since it is not agreeing with you guys you think he is wrong. Am I using these right?! psyko
    You're calling me psycho for disagreeing with someone in a respectful manner? Really? What is your problem?

nakinate

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    May 1, 2013
    Noblesville
    :tumbleweed: Hey Mr. Idon'tactuallyhavemylicenseandtheyaremydad'sguns,notmine,andIdon'tknowwhenchicagoactuallybannedgunsbutI'mgonnalieaboutitanyway
    I AM WAITING

you would think a liberal troll would do their homework before stirring up stuff in here.

cmax

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 23, 2014
    Bloomington
    :tumbleweed: Hey Mr. Idon'tactuallyhavemylicenseandtheyaremydad'sguns,notmine,andIdon'tknowwhenchicagoactuallybannedgunsbutI'mgonnalieaboutitanyway
    I AM WAITING
    you would think a liberal troll would do their homework before stirring up stuff in here.
    :banana:......psyko The effectiveness of emoticons is amazing!:+1: And not a liberal troll. I am just someone who does not live my life in fear like you do

Last edited:

nakinate

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    May 1, 2013
    Noblesville
    :banana:......psyko The effectiveness of emoticons is amazing!:+1: And not a liberal troll. I am just someone who does not live my life in fear like you do
    Explain how I live my life in fear. You don't even know me. How can you claim to know how I live my life if you know nothing about me?

cmax

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 23, 2014
    Bloomington
    And to add to this...why did you apply for your Illinois license? (If that is even true.)

Because I thought it would be a nice option to carry if I wanted to. And a conceal carry by no means relates to a fire extinguisher. Can we just end this thread already?

nakinate

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    May 1, 2013
    Noblesville
    Because I thought it would be a nice option to carry if I wanted to. And a conceal carry by no means relates to a fire extinguisher. Can we just end this thread already?
    Ok end it, but I'd still like to know how you can say I live my life in fear.

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus

Why would you want to carry a gun? Sounds like someone that lives his/her life in fear.

nakinate

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    May 1, 2013
    Noblesville
    It must be nice to live in a world where using emoticons is childish, but calling people "raging *******s" and lying is completely acceptable adult behavior.

VUPDblue

Silencers Have NEVER Been Illegal !
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   1
    Mar 20, 2008
    Franklin Township
    Lying, backpedaling and slinging insults is the very definition of "troll". We don't allow that here and I can't see any reason to keep around a person who engages in such stupidity. If you want to get a bunch of "good ol' boys" all riled up and just sit back and laugh, well, all I can say is go do it elsewhere because you are banned from here.

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    e3346397890b6bf8b3667f4c75039e6b1c270496ac5733c4b4eca12c758c0c27.jpg

Top Bottom