• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • terrehautian

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 6, 2012
    Where ever my GPS says I am
    Was heading to dinner and my wife has never rode in a jeep with the top back and doors off. Let's just say she enjoyed it. Even if we don't buy this jku, I can see a wrangler in our future. I like my xj, but it isn't as attractive to just drive in summer over my car. I will say I understand why owners of wranglers take the top down or off and doors off and don't like putting them back on until it gets cooler.

lovemachine

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Dec 14, 2009
    Indiana
    I love driving my Wrangler with the doors off and the top down. But anymore, I just pull the soft top sun roof down. This way I'm still under the shade, that sun can be rough beating down on top of you.

terrehautian

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 6, 2012
    Yeah, during the day I had a hat on, but it was really nice once the sun went down. The fireflies last night was pretty active and thick in the corn fields in the country. I would probably try to find a top that is only on the top (bikini or something like that?).

kludge

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Mar 13, 2008
    Anyone have a C8.25 open diff carrier?

Anyone have a C8.25 open diff carrier?

Need a 97+ 29 spline carrier.

cubbetm

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    41   0   0
    Mar 10, 2013
    Anyone planning on going to the badlands anytime soon? I'm going to wheel my stock xj and need someone to baby sit me :D

havent been in two years and never with something even close to stock I cared about

terrehautian

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 6, 2012
    Starting to price out how much the next phase of my xj will cost me. Looking about 2,000 for lift stuff (kit, new leafs, discos, sye, etc) and about 800 for tires. Once I add in what I have in bumpers, I will be putting full insurance coverage back on it.

cubbetm

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    41   0   0
    Mar 10, 2013
    Make you insure it for the actual value. They don't factor that in unless you tell them.

On a side note I'm taking my 4runner to a friends to get it finished and picking up another xj this week. It has 33s on 30/35 so I'm going to get an 8.8 and regear and lock front and rear. I already have a set of 35s ready for it

Darral27

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Aug 13, 2011
    Elwood
    Any idea on a good place for jeep parts? I got a 99 wrangler for a really good price but it needs new fenders, hood, grill, passenger door, and a soft top w/ frame (was a hard top but the fiberglass took a lot of damage and I prefer soft top anyway). The previous owner rolled it over but it was pretty light. Any "jeep junkyards" in the central Indiana area?
    I am hoping to her nice and pretty before summer is over.

Top Bottom