• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Outlaw

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Sep 1, 2011
    Cornfield east of Indy
    Nice looking Jeep. What did you give for it if you don't mind me asking...

I'm looking for a 6cy/5sp in decent shape late 90's early 00's and its amazing the price they hold.

I gave 2500 for it. Already had the 4.0 swap done. It was a friend of my brother. He wanted 3000 for it but I basically made my case about dealing with craigslist or I have cash in hand. Runs great drives great just a few small $100 fixes here and there then on to the lift and paint. Gonna go with a flat or green I think

eldirector

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Apr 29, 2009
    Brownsburg, IN
    I gave 2500 for it. Already had the 4.0 swap done. It was a friend of my brother. He wanted 3000 for it but I basically made my case about dealing with craigslist or I have cash in hand. Runs great drives great just a few small $100 fixes here and there then on to the lift and paint. Gonna go with a flat or green I think
    Smokin' deal! Welcome to the dark side of Jeep ownership!

dhamby

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    May 1, 2013
    Crawfordsville area
    Been trying to get back into a jeep. Anyone know of a xj or yj someone would be interested in trading for a 2002 monte carlo ss? Traded my xj for it last year when. I had an hour commute to and from work but relocated so I dont need the 26-28mpg, though it is nice.

terrehautian

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 6, 2012
    Where ever my GPS says I am
    Was having an erratic idle issue, sometimes it would idle fine, then sometimes it would idle around 250-500 rpms and then sometime sit would idle at 1200 rpms. Since I had this issue before, I knew all I had to do was clean my IAC valve. If you need ot do this, all you need to do this is a torx 20 screwdriver to take the two screws holding the IAC in.

Clay

Grandmaster
    Rating - 98.8%
    81   1   0
    Aug 28, 2008
    Vigo Co
    or leave it in, and spray a can of carb cleaner through the TB And IAC port, while keeping the engine running with your free hand ;)

dhamby

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    May 1, 2013
    Crawfordsville area
    Well I finally picked up another jeep, xj actually. 96 sport, 3.5 inch lift, 31's. Needed a little work, just replaced the track bar and passenger front axle shaft ujoint, need to replace drivers side tomorrow. I also ordered 2 new tires to replace the worn out ones as the others have 75% tread left so will have them in and mounted monday. Trying to find someone with a good used D30 lunch box locker like a lock rite, spartan, ausie for the front. Should be a good work vehicle and weekend toy.

Sgtusmc

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 10, 2013
    indiana
    Xj update...

Drained, cleaned and refilled front and rear differentials. Drained and refilled transfer case fluid. Installed my new tires.

jeepwithnewtires.jpg

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    1776Defend2ndAmend
    Top Bottom