• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • jbombelli

ITG Certified
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    May 17, 2008
    Brownsburg, IN
    If it were up to you, where would Jews live? Would they have a nation?

Does my answer to that question honestly matter on a message board full of Zionists?

Please answer the question.

judgesmailswaiting.jpg

popsmoke

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 6, 2012

Okay... I think it should have sorted itself out, and England should have never created this monster. It's the same as what the English settlers did to the Native Americans, and it was wrong on multiple levels.

If the land already "belonged" to Israel, then they should have taken it. If they were too weak or too lazy to do it, then they didn't deserve it. Relying on UN Resolutions to determine where they're allowed to live because they were pitied after the Holocaust is weak. That's the way the world works, and has worked since the dawn of time; stronger nations enslave and rule the weaker. We did it to the Africans, Rome did it to every nation they conquered, etc. So maybe the question should be: "If it were up to the Jews, where would they live? Would they have a nation?"

If the western government stopped supplying aid and money to Israel (which I fully support, seeing as how Israel is an economic competitor to the US in the global arms market), then Israel would be excised from the face of the Earth within the next year by the Middle East.

I personally don't care where Israelis live. They seemed to just fine assimilating to and being productive within the societies they existed in prior to the war. If I were in charge, I would have left it that way. It was feel good legislation on the most global scales we can comprehend. Israel's transformation from the oppressed to the oppressors is their own fault, and one day, they'll reap the consequences of that. They went from the most victimized culture on Earth to one of the most cruel and grotesque in a matter of decades.

And I only hope that now, in the wake of Holocaust Remembrance Day, that the survivors of concentration camps realize that their ancestors are now committing the same atrocities to the Palestinian people.

jbombelli

ITG Certified
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    May 17, 2008
    Brownsburg, IN
    Originally Posted by dross

Originally Posted by popsmoke
    Does my answer to that question honestly matter on a message board full of Zionists?

Originally Posted by dross

Okay... I think it should have sorted itself out, and England should have never created this monster. It's the same as what the English settlers did to the Native Americans, and it was wrong on multiple levels.

If the land already "belonged" to Israel, then they should have taken it. If they were too weak or too lazy to do it, then they didn't deserve it. Relying on UN Resolutions to determine where they're allowed to live because they were pitied after the Holocaust is weak. That's the way the world works, and has worked since the dawn of time; stronger nations enslave and rule the weaker. We did it to the Africans, Rome did it to every nation they conquered, etc.

If the western government stopped supplying aid and money to Israel (which I fully support, seeing as how Israel is an economic competitor to the US in the global arms market), then Israel would be excised from the fact of the Earth within the next year by the Middle East.

I personally don't care where Israelis live. They seemed to just fine assimilating to and being productive within the societies they existed in prior to the war. If I were in charge, I would have left it that way. It was feel good legislation on the most global scales we can comprehend. Israel's transformation from the oppressed to the oppressors is their own fault, and one day, they'll reap the consequences of that. They went from the most victimized culture on Earth to one of the most cruel and grotesque in a matter of decades.

And I only hope that now, in the wake of Holocaust Remembrance Day, that the survivors of concentration camps realize that their ancestors are now committing the same atrocities to the Palestinian people.

So if it was up to you, Israel would not exist.

Got it.

You want the Jews to be forced out of their country, and back into those countries whose people have never done anything but display outright hostility and bigotry toward them. Like Germany. Like the Soviet Union (I know the USSR is gone - but the people are still there, along with their bigotries). Like many other countries.

Stormfront is that way ------------------->

Classic

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   1   0
    Aug 28, 2011
    Madison County

If the land already "belonged" to Israel, then they should have taken it. If they were too weak or too lazy to do it, then they didn't deserve it. Relying on UN Resolutions to determine where they're allowed to live because they were pitied after the Holocaust is weak. That's the way the world works, and has worked since the dawn of time; stronger nations enslave and rule the weaker. We did it to the Africans, Rome did it to every nation they conquered, etc. So maybe the question should be: "If it were up to the Jews, where would they live? Would they have a nation?"

If the western government stopped supplying aid and money to Israel (which I fully support, seeing as how Israel is an economic competitor to the US in the global arms market), then Israel would be excised from the face of the Earth within the next year by the Middle East.

Your posts are very confusing to me. Are you advocating all nations that took or kept their land by force give it back or just the Jews? If you are advocating giving all land back taken by force by all countries/peoples, how far back are you suggesting it go? 100 years? 200 years? 2000 years?

Also, are you advocating cutting off all foreign aid to all countries from the U.S. (Egypt, Syria, etc.) or just what is given to Israel?
    You allege this is a Zionist forum but your posts have a definite Anti-Semite flavor to them.

Finally you never did answer the question well put by Dross. Do you have an answer? :dunno:

popsmoke

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 6, 2012
    Are you advocating all nations that took or kept their land by force give it back or just the Jews?

Also, are you advocating cutting off all foreign aid to all countries from the U.S. (Egypt, Syria, etc.) or just what is given to Israel?

Finally you never did answer the question well put by Dross. Do you have an answer? :dunno:

No, I'm not. I'm not even advocating that Israel give up their land. I'm just of the belief that it should have been handled by themselves, and should be in the future.

I would very much support legislation that cuts off all foreign aid. Our country has enough on it's plate, and is on the verge of economic collapse. Those billions could be better spent.

If I haven't answered it, it's not for a lack of trying. I guess I just don't understand the question.

popsmoke

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 6, 2012
    So if it was up to you, Israel would not exist.

Got it.

You want the Jews to be forced out of their country, and back into those countries whose people have never done anything but display outright hostility and bigotry toward them. Like Germany. Like the Soviet Union (I know the USSR is gone - but the people are still there, along with their bigotries). Like many other countries.

Stormfront is that way ------------------->

Paraphrasing is very unbecoming. Besides, I'm a race traitor; Stormfront wouldn't like me very much.

The 700 Club is that way
    <---------------------------------------------

jbombelli

ITG Certified
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    May 17, 2008
    Brownsburg, IN
    Paraphrasing is very unbecoming. Besides, I'm a race traitor; Stormfront wouldn't like me very much.

The 700 Club is that way
    <---------------------------------------------

You're the one that STILL hasn't answered the question. You're doing a great job of sidestepping it, though, and PRETENDING you've answered it. All we can do is read between the obvious anti-semitic lines of your posts and paraphrase your answer to say what we all know you mean, but will not come out and say in so many words.

SaintsNSinners

Shooter
    Rating - 94.1%
    16   1   0
    Mar 3, 2012
    At Work in Indy
    I love the generalities and name calling in this thread?

Board full of zionists? LMAO..... in the 1600s I would have been burned at the stake and I am a zionist? lmao

CUtting off aid to israel because they are an arms competitior? LMAO.... You do realize Israel is running around with US Made M1A1 Abrams, Paladin 155s, Strykers, Humvees, American Planes et all right? Id say they arent a competitor they are probably our best customer.

The palestinians arent prisoners they are free to pack up their chucking rocks and move to another country at any time.

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    No, I'm not. I'm not even advocating that Israel give up their land. I'm just of the belief that it should have been handled by themselves, and should be in the future.

I would very much support legislation that cuts off all foreign aid. Our country has enough on it's plate, and is on the verge of economic collapse. Those billions could be better spent.

If I haven't answered it, it's not for a lack of trying. I guess I just don't understand the question.

Had we left them alone to handle things themselves they would not need the foreign aid that was part of Carter's bargain, they would have oil, and they would have put their unruly neighbors under control. How can you say that we should just drop them like a bad habit when they are in a much weaker position at our demand than they would have been left to their own devices?

gunowner930

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 25, 2010

They did take it. 1948 Arab. They've also fought numerous wars since that have either expanded or maintained their territory. The weren't receiving massive support from the U.S. in the early years either.

I doubt that. Arab infighting and rivalries will prevent them from posing a credible threat to the existence of Israel. I don't think we should be subsidizing the IDF either.

They became strong and took land they felt rightfully belonged to them. Many nations throughout history have acted as such. Manifest Destiny? When has this mythical independent nation of Palestine existed? It was part of the Ottoman Empire prior to World War I, afterwards it became British Territory, and then the Jews and Arabs fought over it despite a UN mandate, and the Jews prevailed.

This last paragraph is ridiculous. Show me evidence of the Israeli Auschwitz and Dachau? Have they systematically tortured and executed millions of Arabs in concentration camps?

88GT

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 29, 2010
    Familyfriendlyville

Israel doesn't exist because of the UN. Israel exists because they DID take it. Had it been left to the UN, the Arabs would have had half of it.

Aid and money are one thing. But there are plenty of nations willing to trade with them for materiel and arms. Israel wasn't flying US jets when it annihilated the Arab states in 1967. I think yvou seriously underestimate the capabilities of Israel.

Point of order: Israeli =/= Jewish. Israelis are only Israeli because they live in the nation-state Israel. It doesn't make them Jewish. Neither does being Jewish make one Israeli.

Israel doesn't exist because of legislation. How hard is that to understand. Every ridiculous statement that says otherwise only proves to me that the individual making it is not nearly as knowledgable as he thinks he is. The legislation that would have created something out of Palestine would look nothing like Israel today.

That's the biggest load of crap. You should be ashamed of yourself.

dross

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 27, 2009
    Monument, CO

The British controlled the Middle East after WWI. Before that it was controlled by the Turks and had been for 400 years. The Turks took it by force and lost it when they sided with the losing side in WWI.

After WWII he British divided it up and and there was enough political pull to call for a Jewish state. The Jews have the best historical claim to the area of Israel, why wouldn't that be where you would create a Jewish state? Why wouldn't you create a Jewish state after WWII and the holocaust?

The majority of Arabs living there CHOSE to leave, they weren't expelled. They could have chosen to live there peacefully.

Why did all the Arab nations attack them in 1948? Why again in '67 and '73? They've been under constant attack or threat of attack since 1948. Why are they the bad guys? You can make the argument that we shouldn't spend money supporting them, but why are they the bad guys? The Arabs got many states and the vast majority of the land. The original parcels given to Israel were tiny, less than a percentage of all the land given to the Arabs.

And what of the 600,000 Jews forcibly expelled from Arab land where they'd been living for centuries? Why do people like you never talk about them? There were as many Jewish refugees from Arab lands in '48 or leading up to it as Arab refugees from Israel, the only difference being that the Jews were expelled by force and the Arabs mostly voluntarily. Why is there no call for the Jews to get their property back from the Arabs who stole it?

I really don't get the argument.

tyrajam

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 2, 2008
    Fishers
    If the land already "belonged" to Israel, then they should have taken it. If they were too weak or too lazy to do it, then they didn't deserve it.

You need to look up the Israel's war of Independence. Egypt, Jordan, Syria, Lebanon and Iraq refused to accept the UN partition plan and immediately attacked Israel. These Arab countries attacked from all sides with heavy military equipment and were beaten. This happened again 20 years later during the 6 day war. If your argument is that to the victor goes the spoils, you are arguing FOR Israel to rule the land.

Try again. If the rest of the world would but out and let Israel kick the terrorists out of their country, this would be over and the Arabs in Israel could be reabsorbed by the Arab countries they came from. But no, we tie their hands and force them to recognize an enemy within whose only goal is to destroy the Jews. It's disgusting.

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana

Are you kidding? You're equating the two? Seriously? SERIOUSLY????

Wow.

popsmoke

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 6, 2012
    Is this the part where I'm shunned for having a different opinion from the INGO stock?

So far it's been suggested I'm a Klansman by one, and directed to Stormfront by another. I guess libel is the cool new thing this season, but I'm never going to agree with you on Israel-Palestine topics, no matter how clever your insult was.

And as a biracial Muslim with a black wife, I find your accusations being a member of the KKK and belonging on White Pride forums to be hilarious; at best: a clear indication of your ignorance, not only on world politics, but social etiquette as well.

If you feel the need to further discuss Israeli politics with me, feel free to send a PM, and we can stop bumping this wildly hijacked thread. Just because you're the opinionated majority on INGO doesn't mean you're correct. Whisper your rhetoric and propaganda elsewhere in the world, and you'll find out how terribly alone Americans are in supporting Israel.

jbombelli

ITG Certified
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    May 17, 2008
    Brownsburg, IN
    Is this the part where I'm shunned for having a different opinion from the INGO stock?

So far I've been suggested to be a Klansman by one, and directed to Stormfront by another. I guess libel is the cool new thing this season, but I'm never going to agree with you, no matter how clever your jab was.

And as a biracial Muslim with a black wife, I find your character attacks of me being a member of the KKK and belonging on White Pride forums to be hilarious; at best: a clear indication of your ignorance, not only on world politics, but social etiquette as well.

If you feel the need to further discuss Israeli politics with me, feel free to send a PM, and we can stop bumping this wildly hijacked thread. Just because you're the opinionated majority on INGO doesn't mean you're correct. Whisper your rhetoric and propaganda elsewhere in the world, and you'll find out how terribly alone Americans are in supporting Israel.

Okay. I apologize for the Stormfront remark.

Hamas is that way --------------->

Happy now?

ModernGunner

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 29, 2010
    NWI
    LOL, I always like how these little weasels THINK they're 'anonymous'. :D

Sure, you or I may not (or may) be able to track down one of these punks. But, with the right software, it's not hard at all, any more, to trace that one guy back to that one computer at a specific location at a specific time.

Happens all the time.

NO individual who jumps on the internet is truly 'anonymous' any more. No one. There's always a trail to be traced.

The Israelis, historically, have been pretty good at tracing that one guy to that one laptop or cell phone, then putting a 'just big enough' bomb IN that cell phone, to eliminate their enemies.

Should start hearing, on world news, about some dead guys / gals being found somewhere that "were purported to be connected with 'Anonymous' group".

Or... "not". :D

popsmoke

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 6, 2012
    I'm never going to agree with you on Israel-Palestine topics, no matter how clever your insult was.

And as a biracial Muslim with a black wife, I find your accusations of being a member of the KKK and belonging on White Pride forums to be hilarious; at best: a clear indication of your ignorance, not only on world politics, but social etiquette as well.

Okay. I apologize for the Stormfront remark.

Hamas is that way --------------->

Happy now?

:patriot: Good one! Oh MAN you got me so bad!
    Let it never be said that I'm unimpressed by your ability to generalize my religion into a terrorist organization. You're so clever.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Bengineer
    Top Bottom