Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Indiana
    Nationality Law (Amendment 2)(1968)

You can be a citizen of Israel if...
    1.You are born there.
    2.You are Jewish and qualify under the Law of Return
    3.You live in Israel for 3 years and are approved of by by the ministry of interior.

A Palestinian my not ever become an Israeli even if they marry an Israeli(apparently not all Palestinian's are from the west bank,which I do not quite understand)Those born in Israel proper can be citizens,those born in the west bank can not.
    http://www.nytimes.com/2012/05/24/opinion/not-all-israeli-citizens-are-equal.html?_r=0

SaintsNSinners

Shooter
    Rating - 94.1%
    16   1   0
    Mar 3, 2012
    At Work in Indy
    Is this the part where I'm shunned for having a different opinion from the INGO stock?

So far it's been suggested I'm a Klansman by one, and directed to Stormfront by another. I guess libel is the cool new thing this season, but I'm never going to agree with you on Israel-Palestine topics, no matter how clever your insult was.

And as a biracial Muslim with a black wife, I find your accusations being a member of the KKK and belonging on White Pride forums to be hilarious; at best: a clear indication of your ignorance, not only on world politics, but social etiquette as well.

If you feel the need to further discuss Israeli politics with me, feel free to send a PM, and we can stop bumping this wildly hijacked thread. Just because you're the opinionated majority on INGO doesn't mean you're correct. Whisper your rhetoric and propaganda elsewhere in the world, and you'll find out how terribly alone Americans are in supporting Israel.

well that solves the whole anti israel thing there... I hear there is a nice supply of throwable rocks down at the quarry on harding street if you feel the need to practice throwing for the 2016 Palestinian Olympic team..... oh wait there isnt a Palestinian nation to have a Palestinian olympic team... gee what to do with those rocks now....

popsmoke

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 6, 2012
    well that solves the whole anti israel thing there... I hear there is a nice supply of throwable rocks down at the quarry on harding street if you feel the need to practice throwing for the 2016 Palestinian Olympic team..... oh wait there isnt a Palestinian nation to have a Palestinian olympic team... gee what to do with those rocks now....

Oh, I get it! haha
    Because I'm a Muslim, it means I'm Palestinian, and throw rocks for a living!
    Good one! You burned me so bad! lol

gunowner930

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 25, 2010
    Is this the part where I'm shunned for having a different opinion from the INGO stock?

So far it's been suggested I'm a Klansman by one, and directed to Stormfront by another. I guess libel is the cool new thing this season, but I'm never going to agree with you on Israel-Palestine topics, no matter how clever your insult was.

And as a biracial Muslim with a black wife, I find your accusations being a member of the KKK and belonging on White Pride forums to be hilarious; at best: a clear indication of your ignorance, not only on world politics, but social etiquette as well.

If you feel the need to further discuss Israeli politics with me, feel free to send a PM, and we can stop bumping this wildly hijacked thread. Just because you're the opinionated majority on INGO doesn't mean you're correct. Whisper your rhetoric and propaganda elsewhere in the world, and you'll find out how terribly alone Americans are in supporting Israel.

I don't care about Israel. However, your assertions that Israel only exists because of a UN mandate, Israel is committing a modern holocaust of Arabs, Israel would die without U.S. foreign aid, and the notion that Jewish conquest in Israel is somehow inherently evil while not holding up every other nation on earth to the same standard are ridiculous. The Jews won Israel in the Arab-Israeli war of 1948, however you state that the land without the UN mandate Israel wouldn't exist. Where is the propaganda? If the Arabs want Israel back then they should stop fighting and politicking amongst one another and take it back. But instead, they along with their sometimes naive and ignorant apologists whine and cry instead.

gunowner930

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 25, 2010

Lovely... :rolleyes:

jbombelli

ITG Certified
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    May 17, 2008
    Brownsburg, IN
    :patriot: Good one! Oh MAN you got me so bad!
    Let it never be said that I'm unimpressed by your ability to generalize my religion into a terrorist organization. You're so clever.

You're the one who would rather Israel did not exist. You're the one parroting what the terrorist organization likes to say. You're the one accusing Israel of committing genocide, and comparing them to the nazis.

And now you're trying to play the poor-misunderstood-victim.

You sound like a Hamas spokesman to me.

:dunno:

tyrajam

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 2, 2008
    Fishers
    Is this the part where I'm shunned for having a different opinion from the INGO stock?...

...but I'm never going to agree with you on Israel-Palestine topics...

...Whisper your rhetoric and propaganda elsewhere...

You are entitled to your own opinion, not your own facts. You have made outrageously false claims here and been corrected. You have ignored the corrections of your repeated lies. You have shown us all where the true "rhetoric and propaganda" is coming from, and I thank you for that. I am almost tempted to think you are a plant or a troll, because if anyone's mind was not made up on this topic, you have honestly done more than anyone to shine a light on the fallacies of the pro-Palestine propaganda. For that, I salute you!:ingo:

popsmoke

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 6, 2012
    I don't care about Israel. However, your assertions that Israel only exists because of a UN mandate, Israel is committing a modern holocaust of Arabs, Israel would die without U.S. foreign aid, and the notion that Jewish conquest in Israel is somehow inherently evil while not holding up every other nation on earth to the same standard are ridiculous. The Jews won Israel in the Arab-Israeli war of 1948, however you state that the land without the UN mandate Israel wouldn't exist. Where is the propaganda? If the Arabs want Israel back then they should stop fighting and politicking amongst one another and take it back. But instead, they along with their sometimes naive and ignorant apologists whine and cry instead.

The land war of 1948 was a victory for Israel, yes. I'm not disputing that. I'm (perhaps poorly) trying to articulate that if the US hadn't given so much money, weaponry, and aid to Israel after this, that they would have quickly been swallowed up by the Pro-Palestinian nations.

It's literally the entire world against N. American political opinion:
    palestine-un-vote.jpg

Do you genuinely believe that Israel is self-reliant, and able to stand without our help?

jbombelli

ITG Certified
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    May 17, 2008
    Brownsburg, IN
    College students and leftists say this too. Does that make them terrorists as well?

I won't say it makes them terrorists themselves, but it certainly makes them sympathetic.

And I didn't call him a terrorist. I simply pointed out that he'd probably be more at home hanging out with Hamas. They seem to have a lot of views in common.

It's literally the entire world against N. American political opinion...

Historically most of the world is strongly anti-semitic. So your assertion is no surprise.

hornadylnl

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 19, 2008
    So being Muslim is proof of bias in one's opinion of the Israeli/Palestinian debate but being Christian isn't?

I don't think there is that large of a percentage of the Palestinians or Israelis that are really that opinionated one way or the other. Nearly 50% of Americans don't vote. Many of us just want to live our lives and earn a living. I suspect the same is true over there. If my family is minding our own business going about our lives and a rocket takes out my wife and children, I don't care who's responsible. I'm seeking revenge and I don't care who started it, who's right, who's wrong, etc. I was in the right minding my own business until somebody decided to involve me in it. Up until we invaded Afghanistan, I'd bet there's a good percentage of the rural Afghani population that didn't even know we existed. Now we're occupying their villages and they're supposed to like us?

jbombelli

ITG Certified
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    May 17, 2008
    Brownsburg, IN
    So being Muslim is proof of bias in one's opinion of the Israeli/Palestinian debate but being Christian isn't?

I don't think there is that large of a percentage of the Palestinians or Israelis that are really that opinionated one way or the other. Nearly 50% of Americans don't vote. Many of us just want to live our lives and earn a living. I suspect the same is true over there. If my family is minding our own business going about our lives and a rocket takes out my wife and children, I don't care who's responsible. I'm seeking revenge and I don't care who started it, who's right, who's wrong, etc. I was in the right minding my own business until somebody decided to involve me in it. Up until we invaded Afghanistan, I'd bet there's a good percentage of the rural Afghani population that didn't even know we existed. Now we're occupying their villages and they're supposed to like us?

I can't answer to the question on being Christian (if it was directed at me), since I'm not a Christian either. In fact, religion-wise, I don't have a dog in this fight at all. But I am familiar with history, I pay attention to what people say, and I can read between the lines. Equating the Israelis with the Nazis, accusing them of genocide against the Palestinians, is what Hamas does. It's what Hezbollah does. It's what Ahmedinejad does. Rational, reasonable, unbiased people can see the difference between fighting against people who are lobbing rockets at you every day, and shoving millions into gas chambers.

Last edited:

SaintsNSinners

Shooter
    Rating - 94.1%
    16   1   0
    Mar 3, 2012
    At Work in Indy
    Didnt Israel stand alone in 1967? Didnt Israel decimate the Egyptians, Syrians and Jordanians? Didnt they fight a 3 sided war alone and win in only 6 days? How much land at that time did they take as spoils of war?

Lets see Israel's KIA in the 6 days war was <1,000 Egypt lost 10k-15k, Syria lost 2500, Jordan lost 6,000

Yeah israel is weak and cant stand on their own can they?

hornadylnl

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 19, 2008
    Didnt Israel stand alone in 1967? Didnt Israel decimate the Egyptians, Syrians and Jordanians? Didnt they fight a 3 sided war alone and win in only 6 days? How much land at that time did they take as spoils of war?

Lets see Israel's KIA in the 6 days war was <1,000 Egypt lost 10k-15k, Syria lost 2500, Jordan lost 6,000

Yeah israel is weak and cant stand on their own can they?

I say it's high time we let them. We're that bitter old aunt that most families have that love to stir up **** and sit back and watch the ruckus all the while acting innocent. It's time to mind our own business.

jbombelli

ITG Certified
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    May 17, 2008
    Brownsburg, IN
    I say it's high time we let them. We're that bitter old aunt that most families have that love to stir up **** and sit back and watch the ruckus all the while acting innocent. It's time to mind our own business.

Then by the same token we need to stop holding them back, which we've done several times.

gunowner930

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 25, 2010
    The land war of 1948 was a victory for Israel, yes. I'm not disputing that. I'm (perhaps poorly) trying to articulate that if the US hadn't given so much money, weaponry, and aid to Israel after this, that they would have quickly been swallowed up by the Pro-Palestinian nations.

It's literally the entire world against N. American political opinion:

Do you genuinely believe that Israel is self-reliant, and able to stand without our help?

Against Israel's enemies, yes, for the time being. Political opinion in neutral countries will not overtake Israel, as we clarified earlier the UN mandate did not create Israel, Jews had to fight for it. Those pro-Palestinian countries will do nothing about creating a Palestine. The only countries that would actually try to swallow Israel are its Arab neighbors and possibly Iran, but I doubt that the Iranians could cooperate with the Arabs for that to happen.

The U.S. had very little help to offer Israel in the 1967 war. Israel did not start buying large quantities of U.S. weapons until the 1970s. The Syrians and Egyptians both received significant aid and help from the Soviets. The Soviets essentially rebuilt the Egyptian Armed Forces after the 6 day war. Without U.S. foreign aid, what nation or combination of nations successfully conquers Israel? Turkey? They've never gone to war with the Israelis. Syria? They're in the middle of a civil war. Egypt? Doubtful, they'll lose their own aid and weapons access from the U.S. if they do anything. Jordan? Don't see that. Iraq?

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    Question:
    ..... Up until we invaded Afghanistan, I'd bet there's a good percentage of the rural Afghani population that didn't even know we existed. Now we're occupying their villages and they're supposed to like us?

Answer:
    ..... If my family is minding our own business going about our lives and a rocket takes out my wife and children, I don't care who's responsible. I'm seeking revenge and I don't care who started it, who's right, who's wrong, etc. I was in the right minding my own business until somebody decided to involve me in it. .......

I'm pretty sure we were not in Asscrackistan before 9/11. :twocents:

Blackhawk2001

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jun 20, 2010
    NW Indianapolis

Nobody is going to shun you because you have a different opinion from "the INGO stock" - if there is such a thing. We might shun you because you're acting like a jerk, but even that doesn't disqualify you from discussion on this board.

Your problem seems to be that you've got an emotional stake in the Palestinian side of this argument (understandable) and aren't willing to look at the other side of the story. Many of us disagree with your POV and have stated certain factual information in support of our arguments; you haven't presented much factual information and now you're getting huffy because we're not siding with you. WAAAAAH!

Top Bottom