• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • J_Wales

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 18, 2011
    Yep.... the true goal of the national diversion.... curbing the individual natural right to self defense.

TaunTaun

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 21, 2011
    We should just get rid of the 1st amendment as well, so that they can't argue for their 2nd amendment rights!

hornadylnl

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 19, 2008
    One valuable lesson that seems to be overlooked is don't be the douche bag that gives them the ammunition.

4sarge

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Mar 19, 2008
    FREEDONIA
    Follow Police Action Shootings ? Same Liberal Script that the Left is Playing Now. They want Victims Defenseless NOT Armed and Able to Protect Themselves. Look at anti gun zones and states - Gun crime by the perps is Rampant :rolleyes:

tatertot

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 18, 2012
    There was some idiot on Hannity today advocating the repeal of the stand your ground law. So far the law seems to have done exactly as it was intended for. To try and repeal it is disgusting.

J_Wales

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 18, 2011
    I believe a man’s moral compass can be determined by how he references the right of free man’s right to defend himself.

Indeed, the moral compass of many in our republic is clearly pointing a much different direction than is mine. This is evidenced by those that want to abridge free man's right to defend himself.

When that right is abridged, free man is no longer free man but is in fact a slave.

jve153

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 14, 2011
    bargersville, in
    media circus aside, this is working as designed. there was a shooting, we know this for fact. shooter claimed self defense, we know this for fact. shooter was not arrested at the scene because the LEO decided there was no cause to do so AT THAT TIME, we are pretty certain of this. Charges were filed within the statute of limitations, and shooter surrendered himself and faced those charges, this is also known fact. at this point he will face a trial, and evidence will be brought against him by the prosecution and the system SHOULD function as designed. i do not see how the stand your ground law is failing at this point

J_Wales

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 18, 2011
    "Republics are created by the virtue, public spirit, and intelligence of the citizens. They fall, when the wise are banished from the public councils, because they dare to be honest, and the profligate are rewarded, because they flatter the people, in order to betray them."
    -Story

Stonefish

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 6, 2011
    Does anyone other than myself see the profound irony of that report coming out of louisville,considering that stand your ground Is inshrined in the state constitution of kentucky.

skyscout

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Jan 23, 2009
    what happens when all the crime data points to specific sub-set demoghaphic that tends to get pissed whenver they are confronted with said data?!

gvbcraig

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    34   0   0
    Jul 10, 2009
    Southwest Fort Wayne
    As I have been watching this develop, my original thought was that the Zimmerman outrage was to set the groundwork for when Obama does not get elected, and the call goes out for civil disobidance, anyone defending themselves will be jailed. Martial law will be declared and the guns will be confiscated.

Now the push to repeal stand your ground laws confirm this.

They were not able to control our guns, so they are going to control how we use the guns we have.

They did this in Russia after the Revolution, before they came and took away the land and personal property.

Top Bottom