• ...and so much more!
  • ditcherman

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Dec 18, 2018
    In the country, hopefully.
    Tim Kennedy timkennedymma just released a video on Instagram, go find him and check it out.
    Their team got 9000 out, from a list of names they had, all verified. Sounds like .gov cooperated with them to some degree.

He is also promoting saveourallies.org as a way to help further.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    Tim Kennedy timkennedymma just released a video on Instagram, go find him and check it out.
    Their team got 9000 out, from a list of names they had, all verified. Sounds like .gov cooperated with them to some degree.

That number seems way high based on the description he gave. They talked about grabbing small groups of 5 or less so as not to raise suspicions. Thats a LOT of sorties for that many rescues.

1DOWN4UP

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 25, 2015
    North of 30
    Yep. Spot on.

Personally, I welcome the refugees here.*

*So long as they assimilate into our culture, learn our language, and MOST IMPORTANTLY treat their wives and daughters as equals, not subservient property.
    Assimilation has NEVER worked with this culture of young boy raping ,goat xxxxing, child bride marring,wife killing piles of shix.Keep dreaming.Ask France how it worked out for them.Did anyone notice the photos of all the men riding the planes out of Kabal?In the photos there were 2 things missing........women and children.YOU AIN'T CHANGING THESE POS into human beings. LOOK UP THE PRACTICE OF BACHA BAZI. KEEP THOSE SICFKS OVER THERE. I am definitely for helping the Christians.

Last edited:

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    Isn't it the ultimate example of how government has become antiquated?

Private citizens are organizing better and larger evacuation efforts from the other side of the world. A military that burns billions for fun on gender studies can't even do what a hand full of private citizens can.

ditcherman

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Dec 18, 2018
    That number seems way high based on the description he gave. They talked about grabbing small groups of 5 or less so as not to raise suspicions. Thats a LOT of sorties for that many rescues.
    The host country he worked with and he agreed on 4100, they thought they had gone over a little bit when all said and done 8911.
    It’s all in the vid. Don’t think I can link IG here. Hate to Alpo you, but you’ll have to find it yourself :)

ditcherman

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Dec 18, 2018
    A

Private citizens are organizing better and larger evacuation efforts from the other side of the world. A military that burns billions for fun on gender studies can't even do what a hand full of private citizens can.
    And probably disproves captain depends’ theory of needing F15’s for you know, the thing.

Hatin Since 87

Bacon Hater
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2018
    Mooresville

Wonder if trump did that as a private citizen what the reaction would be? Not that it matters, but I’d bet they’d be searching for a way to charge him.

I think it’s a great thing people in this country still go out of their way to save each other. All the bad we read, there’s a lot more good we never see or hear about.

buckwacker

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 23, 2012
    Wonder if trump did that as a private citizen what the reaction would be? Not that it matters, but I’d bet they’d be searching for a way to charge him.

I think it’s a great thing people in this country still go out of their way to save each other. All the bad we read, there’s a lot more good we never see or hear about.
    Logan Act. Again, and again, and again, and again....

It's one advantage the left has, tenacity. They never quit regardless of how stupid they look.

ditcherman

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Dec 18, 2018

Oh I think the left would be furious at this if they knew. They just did it so fast, so quietly, no one had a chance to say anything.
    He did state a couple times “before we were stopped by the military”. He didn’t elaborate.

Hatin Since 87

Bacon Hater
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2018
    Mooresville
    Oh I think the left would be furious at this if they knew. They just did it so fast, so quietly, no one had a chance to say anything.
    He did state a couple times “before we were stopped by the military”. He didn’t elaborate.
    Oh I thought it said .gov cooperated to an extent. I just figured .gov wanted this mess cleaned up any way they can.

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    Oh I thought it said .gov cooperated to an extent. I just figured .gov wanted this mess cleaned up any way they can.

That's where you're wrong, lol.
    The military brass couldn't give less of a **** about Americans.
    They want things like this shut down ASAP because it makes them look as incompetent as they actually are.

ditcherman

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Dec 18, 2018
    That's where you're wrong, lol.
    The military brass couldn't give less of a **** about Americans.
    They want things like this shut down ASAP because it makes them look as incompetent as they actually are.
    As I said in my first post about this, Tim stated that .gov worked with them. I think he said names, and then at the gates. I think he had air support from someone.
    He also said that the military stopped their operation.
    Hopefully we’ll know more.
    It is amazing what we do know from IG and the like.

BehindBlueI's

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Oct 3, 2012

If you ignore that the "private citizens" are former .gov themselves, I suppose. There's a reason security contractors aren't people trained up from scratch as a rule. There are things .gov is better at, things private entities are better at, and the hybridization of the two is what you're seeing now.

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    95   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural

funeralweb

Expert
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 9, 2013
    Earth/East Central I

Government functions to serve itself these days.

Pretty sure I know who I'd rather have on my team. I'm an Army guy but the only way I'd take Vindman on a mission is if he walked point.

Top Bottom