• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Dr.Midnight

Master
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jul 24, 2011
    Monroe County
    I so want to post that gif to my SIL’s Facebook.
    VpcOWo5.gif

flatlander

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    May 30, 2009
    Noblesville

This worthless b***h is waiting in the wings....... Scared yet? :xmad:

Last edited:

ditcherman

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Dec 18, 2018
    In the country, hopefully.
    Tim Kennedy didn’t come right out and say it but made me think we* are sending some of our own to do private rescues/evacs.

*the ‘we’ are private companies that you can donate towards to help with their mission, whether it’s rescue of allies or the longer term support of vets.
    Here are some links from Tim and the associated rabbit hole I went down.

Wondering if anyone else is seeing this or has other suggestions on how to help?

Hatin Since 87

Bacon Hater
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2018
    Mooresville
    I saw this article a few minutes ago. Granted, he's running for Senator in Mo. as a democrat. But, he's a Marine.

A democrat I actually agree with! I still wouldn’t vote for him, cause it gives the democrats more numbers and power is in numbers, but I agree with him on this issue.

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    95   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    A democrat I actually agree with! I still wouldn’t vote for him, cause it gives the democrats more numbers and power is in numbers, but I agree with him on this issue.

The dems have lost most any gun owner that pays attention.

As more and more blacks learn exactly how the dems have used them through the years...

Is this the death of vets falling for the dem BS?

2A-Hoosier23

ammo fiend
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Sep 16, 2018
    Lawrence

Mikey1911

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 14, 2014
    Newburgh
    I saw this article a few minutes ago. Granted, he's running for Senator in Mo. as a democrat. But, he's a Marine.

I have to wonder what exactly “antitrust advocate” means? Most Democrats traditionally practice “antitrust” against industrial corporations, but not against media corporations that lean sufficiently to the left.

Hatin Since 87

Bacon Hater
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2018
    Mooresville
    The dems have lost most any gun owner that pays attention.

As more and more blacks learn exactly how the dems have used them through the years...

Is this the death of vets falling for the dem BS?
    I would hope so, but no. The military is a big focus of the left recently. They’re doing everything they can to turn it into another college-like atmosphere. I believe a foreign entity is already controlling our government and steering the ship, and of course you have to weaken the greatest military the world has ever seen somehow. Buy the politicians, make them puppets by blackmailing them being bought, and destroy from within.

I doubt I vote Republican again after the bs they’ve done the past couple years.

Alpo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 23, 2014
    Indy Metro Area
    The left "fringe" is no longer the fringe. Younger people and certain minorities increasingly hold more liberal views. The Cancel Culture.

pish posh.

There are still a lot of us middle-of-the-road traditional democrats that may be "tolerant", but the radicalized left is creating quite a backlash within the party. If we are unable to jerk their reins and stop the ignorant silliness, then we won't vote for their candidate next time around. The interesting thing about ballots is that it is OK to leave a category blank.

Unfortunately, traditional democrats are dying off. One or two more 4-year cycles and most of us will be gone.

Top Bottom