• JCSR

NO STAGE PLAN
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 11, 2017
    Santa Claus
    Locals showing video on Snapchat of the embassy being empty
    I posted this on Sunday. The Embassy was left then.

I've been following a thread on another forum started by a contractor on the ground evacuating the embassy compound. He was to be with the last ones out. Here's his last post from about 5:30 pm.

"Update for those asking.

Had to do a small bit of fighting but nothing too crazy. The entire sanitization and draw down was actually pretty smooth... until the end... when the army took over. Originally we were allowed 1 checked bag and 1 carry on backpack. Well, the spoiled state department employees took too much **** and took too much time/too many trips and our thanks for doing a superb job was to not be allowed any luggage except for a small backpack. And now, when we get to the military base for download, we have to get a covid test before we can come back stateside. With a 72 hour turn around.

maxwelhse

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 21, 2018
    Michiana

If NPR is going after him, then someone must have a plan to resurrect Stalin and appoint him president.

I'm starting to think Joe is going to be gone before Christmas. which honestly surprises me. I figured he'd be around to ram rod through all sorts of new horrors, then leave.

2A-Hoosier23

ammo fiend
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Sep 16, 2018
    Lawrence
    If anyone is still curious as to how the Taliban made such short work of the country, the first 10 minutes or so of this video should clarify. Basically the puppets in the command structure of the Afghan military castrated those who were actually prepared and willing to fight, especially in the Northern and Western areas of the country.

Top Bottom