• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    It's at a private facility near Greencastle, IN.

Send email to Aron@AdaptiveConsultingandTraining.com and he will give you directions. If you want to arrive without getting lost, I recommend following his directions (see hint below).

Hint: if you use a GPS or mapping software or both, you're going to have better luck if you follow Coach's directions. The real roads/names as posted don't always match with what your GPS or mapping software will tell you. Again, follow his directions; ignore GPS/Mapquest/etc.

OneBadV8

Stay Picky my Friends
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Aug 7, 2008
    Ft Wayne
    It couldn't be much worse!!!

I don't know, I shot an Instructional League there where it rained at least 60% of the time. I think I'd rather be a little cold than complete soaked.

Either way, IP 101 was a good class for anyone thinking about it. You learn good things and have a good time. Coach & Rhino keep things comical.

:+1:

lovemachine

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Dec 14, 2009
    Indiana
    I'm glad to hear that! I'm getting more excited about it. Just wish I was closer, from the map, gonna be a good drive. Jamestown sucks :xmad:

MontereyC6

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Mar 16, 2008
    Greenwood
    Since we have most of the important people in this thread anyway, when is DP 201 going to be announced???? I'd love to see if MCF&G would host it, but I know there are certain "things" that would need to be over come to allow it to take place.

Coach

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Trainer Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 15, 2008
    Coatesville
    From Mt. Meridian (downtown that is) we are 1.5 miles.

DP201 is on the list to get scheduled. It will most likely be at Riley. There is one scheduled for October in Warsaw, Indiana.

The weather almost has to be better for IP 101 this time. Back on Mother's Day I taught the BP100 class for the first time without rain, and that is saying something this spring.:)

riverman67

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 16, 2009
    Morgan County
    From Mt. Meridian (downtown that is) we are 1.5 miles.

DP201 is on the list to get scheduled. It will most likely be at Riley. There is one scheduled for October in Warsaw, Indiana.

The weather almost has to be better for IP 101 this time. Back on Mother's Day I taught the BP100 class for the first time without rain, and that is saying something this spring.:)

I have heard that if it's not raining ,it's not training ....I don't agree with it but I have heard it:dunno:

Whenever the DP201 is at Riley please put me on the list . I will take vacation if I need to

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    tpvilla
    Top Bottom