Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 11, 2008
    behind you
    ---------- Forwarded message ----------
    Date: Wed, Jan 7, 2015 at 10:28 PM
    Subject: Re: About the "ingunowners"
    To: John Feng <>

Dear John Feng, I am the CEO of INGO. We do not authorize this logo in China and we are working to get the INGO Logo tattooed on Bunnykid? Is there any chance the logo will be used as well in China as we do not authorize this.

Thanks,

INGO Fenway

On Tue, Jan 6, 2015 at 5:59 AM, John Feng <john@nsco.org.cn> wrote:
    Dear Sir/Madam,

About the "ingunowners". We are the department of Asian Domain Registration Service in China. Here I have something to confirm with you. We formally received an application on January 6th, 2014 that a company claimed "CrlTeny Company" were applying to register "ingunowners" as their Net Brand and some "ingunowners" Asian countries top-level domain names through our firm.

Now we are handling this registration, and after our initial checking, we found the name were similar to your company's, so we need to check with you whether your company has authorized that company to register these names. If you authorized this, we would finish the registration at once. If you did not authorize, please let us know within 7 workdays, so that we could handle this issue better. After the deadline we will unconditionally finish the registration for "CrlTeny Company" Looking forward to your prompt reply.

(It's very urgent, so please transfer this email to your CEO or appropriate person. Thanks a lot.)

Best Regards,

John Feng
    Senior Adviser Manager

gregkl

Outlier
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    33   0   0
    Apr 8, 2012
    Bloomington
    Yeah. Having done quite a bit of design for manufacturers outsourcing to China, I'd be pretty skeptical of anyone over there concerned about intellectual property rights lol.

Ain't that the truth! I have worked with Chinese auto mfrs. They steal so much from existing car mfrs that we started refusing to quote on components.

Bunnykid68

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Mar 2, 2010
    Cave of Caerbannog
    I've only ever seen BK speechless maybe ONCE. And that's COUNTING the dirty sock duct-tapped in his mouth. To be fair, he was being struck repeatedly with rolled up quarters...so...

That was one awesome day too, glad I was drinking :)

The limp is almost completely gone too

Last edited:

Fenway

no longer pays the bills
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 11, 2008
    behind you
    ---------- Forwarded message ----------
    Date: Fri, Jan 9, 2015 at 11:29 PM
    Subject: Re: Re: About the "ingunowners"
    To: John Feng <>

Mr. Feng, We are going to pass on these domains. After the recent N Korea attacks on Sony we want to stay away. We are also helping to pay for an INGO Tattoo for at least one if not several members. Our money will be tied up in "ink" for the next several weeks.

Thanks from INGO

On Thu, Jan 8, 2015 at 10:31 PM, John Feng <> wrote:
    [FONT=新宋体] Dear Sir/Madam,

Thanks for your confirmation. As soon as receiving the application of "CrlTeny Company", we checked and found "ingunowners" is your company's using name and brand. We are concerned that your brand name might be affected negatively by their applications, this is why we informed you. following Network Brand and domain names are applied by "CrlTeny Company":
    Net Brand: ingunowners

Domain Names:
    "ingunowners.asia
    ingunowners.cn
    ingunowners.cn.com
    ingunowners.co.in
    ingunowners.com.cn
    ingunowners.com.hk
    ingunowners.com.tw
    ingunowners.hk
    ingunowners.in
    ingunowners.net.cn
    ingunowners.org.cn
    ingunowners.tw
    ingunowners.中国

"
    You know that the domain names registration is open in the world, "CrlTeny Company" also has the right to apply for the available domain names. But you have the preferential rights to register them.

At present, we haven't passed their application, we need your opinion. If your company consider these names of importance to your company's business or interest, I suggest that your company register these names first so as to avoid confusion or speculation. Of course, If you don't want to protect your intellectual property rights, then my suggestion is your company give up these names so that we can finish registering for them as per our duty. Please give me your company's decision as soon as possible in order to handle this issue better.

Have a nice day.

Best Regards,
    [/FONT]

John Feng
    Senior Adviser Manager

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    tpvilla