AAR: Morgantown, IN Appleseed - 6/23-24/12 (EPIC pics/vids)

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • DaKruiser

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    May 6, 2010
    Morgan Co.
    I had such a great time this weekend, thank you all!:)

The Lovemywoods family is amazing, plain and simple, thanks for having us.:ingo:

Techres, you ran a very safe and enjoyable line this weekend thank you!

ATM, you my friend are such a hoot to be around, thanks for the entertainment!:D

I'll be honest, the history, I can't describe how awesome it was hearing about April 19th 1775. I had to try hard several times to not have tears running down my face. It's absolutly amazing what our forefathers done for us, :patriot:

OEF5

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 15, 2010
    Mooresville
    My biggest question is this:

WHEN IS THE NEXT LOVEMYWOODS SEED???????

Honestly I don't care if it's at Lovemywoods, but I would like to know when and where Techres' staff will be working. I didn't even ask do you guys have assigned teams or do you just work it out within the State? I know that we had 3 Appleseeds in 2 weeks, one in Evansville and one in Cloverdale the same day as this one.

jblomenberg16

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    67   0   0
    Mar 13, 2008
    Southern Indiana
    jblomenberg16

^^^this guy also hates the shooter next to him. Landing hot .223 brass with consistency in the small of my back during all the prone! You sir scored rifleman with the brass :)

Yeah, if my AQT's had the same groups as my brass did bouncing off your back, I'd have definitely scored rifleman! It was the least I could to do pay you back for being on the other side of you on day 1. While I wasn't getting hot brass on my back, I was seeing it come through my sight picture!

ATM

will argue for sammiches.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Jul 29, 2008
    Crawfordsville
    I do not have the words to express the success of this event on so many different levels.

I am proud of the role each one of you played in making it another weekend I will never forget. It was a privilege and honor to share it with such fine folks!

:patriot: :ingo: :patriot:

More details from me later... I've got to go do something about this silly grin, I just can't seem to shake it. :D

OEF5

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 15, 2010
    Mooresville
    I do not have the words to express the success of this event on so many different levels.

I am proud of the role each one of you played in making it another weekend I will never forget. It was a privilege and honor to share it with such fine folks!

:patriot: :ingo: :patriot:

More details from me later... I've got to go do something about this silly grin, I just can't seem to shake it. :D

More singing might help shake the grin, but you have to sing Fun-ly!!!

OEF5

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 15, 2010
    Mooresville
    Yeah, if my AQT's had the same groups as my brass did bouncing off your back, I'd have definitely scored rifleman! It was the least I could to do pay you back for being on the other side of you on day 1. While I wasn't getting hot brass on my back, I was seeing it come through my sight picture!

OOPS, I didn't even think about that! Those are things that we need to be able to shoot through, get in that bubble and you won't see those...;)

buckstopshere

Master
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Jan 18, 2010
    Greenwood
    Another great write up Esrice! Thanks for the video of my 210 patch, it's something I can share with family. A BIG thank you to all the instructors. They all did a fantastic job at running a tight, but fun line. I will most definitely be doing another one soon, I want to turn that 210 into a 230. I know that by the lessons taught, practice, practice, and more practice, I can do it.

Congrats my friend! I wish I could've attended this one. Looked like a blast. :ar15:

Thanks for the great AAR Esrice as always.

jblomenberg16

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    67   0   0
    Mar 13, 2008
    Southern Indiana
    That was the first shot too, to quote ATM "a 200 yard cold bore shot"

I am still amazed and everytime I see you guys talk about her, or see something like that it still gets to me.

That's what it is all about right there! Don't worry, I think it was the dust in the air...got in my eyes too when ATM gave her the patch. ;) Can't wait to take my daughters. Of course one is just about to turn 5, and the other 10 weeks so it might be a while.

Techres...what's the youngest you've had at an event?

Brown

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 27, 2009
    Brownsburg
    One that your daughter would really enjoy is the ladyseed on jul 14-15 at the Marion County Fish and Game. Get the wife out there too!. I think we will have 8-10 instructors there for that one.

My biggest question is this:

WHEN IS THE NEXT LOVEMYWOODS SEED???????

Honestly I don't care if it's at Lovemywoods, but I would like to know when and where Techres' staff will be working. I didn't even ask do you guys have assigned teams or do you just work it out within the State? I know that we had 3 Appleseeds in 2 weeks, one in Evansville and one in Cloverdale the same day as this one.

U.S. Patriot

Grandmaster
    Rating - 87.5%
    7   1   0
    Jan 30, 2009
    Columbus
    I plan on going to the one in July. Still wish I could have made this one though. Did anyone do the course of fire with a 15-22? If so, did you use the 25 round mags, or 10 round mags?

Top Bottom