• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Phase2

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 9, 2011
    While a cheap Jiminez is a possibility, I'd be surprised if someone with that much money would go that cheap. I'd put more money on the better known Walther PPK:

qodkFyZ.jpg

Earl Sinclair

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Pretty sure it's one of these:
    JA 380.PNGJA 380 rev.PNG
    Note the long extractor groove mentioned by 2A_Tom, and the short section of vertical cocking serrations. It also has a red "cocking indicator" visible during the event that I originally thought was a hammer spur.

The incident reinforces the idea that any gun is better than none, but a $100 Jimenez is an interesting choice for multi-millionaires. I still wonder if it was loaded.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    CNN's Cuomo vs. St. Louis Home Defender: You Are The Face Of "White Resistance" To Black Lives Matter

"I was a person scared for my life who was protecting my wife, my home, my hearth, my livelihood. I was a victim of a mob that came through the gate. I didn't care what color they were. I didn't care what their motivation was. I was frightened. I was assaulted and I was in imminent fear that they would run me over, kill me, burn my house."

Cuomo really gets slapped around here by his guest, and he is just too stupid to realize it.

[video=youtube;xmfo6jHbgPE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xmfo6jHbgPE[/video]

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    “The supposed quietude of a good man allures the ruffian; while on the other hand, arms, like law, discourage and keep the invader and the plunderer in awe, and preserve order in the world as well as property. The balance of power is the scale of peace. The same balance would be preserved were all the world destitute of arms, for all would be alike; but since some will not, others dare not lay them aside. And while a single nation refuses to lay them down, it is proper that all should keep them up. Horrid mischief would ensue were one-half the world deprived of the use of them; for while avarice and ambition have a place in the heart of man, the weak will become a prey to the strong. The history of every age and nation establishes these truths, and facts need but little arguments when they prove themselves.”
    – Thomas Paine, “Thoughts on Defensive War” in Pennsylvania Magazine, July 1775

CPT Nervous

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Mar 7, 2012
    The Southern Bend
    I'll sum up the article this way: "You are on your own, no one is coming."

You make a career out of defending scumbags against the police, don't be surprised when the police won't help.

When Mayor Buttigieg threw the South Bend Police under the proverbial bus after the multiple time violent convicted felon, Eric Logan, was killed while trying to stab a SBPD officer, he wanted a police officer outside his home, because he was afraid of the protestors that he encouraged. Every. Single. Police Department they contacted to provide an officer refused to send anyone. It didn't matter what he would have paid. No one was willing to do it.

You make your name by slandering cops, cops don't forget.

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    So, it has absolutely nothing to do with duty, oath or honor, just the basest grudge in the heart of man.

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    I am not saying it does not. Just a bit ticked at some of the thinking.

Dis a cop and we won't do what we signed on to do.

Kill a cop and we will get you. Kill a non cop, Meh.

We hate Internal Affairs.

blue2golf

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 13, 2008
    Evansville
    You make a career out of defending scumbags against the police, don't be surprised when the police won't help.

When Mayor Buttigieg threw the South Bend Police under the proverbial bus after the multiple time violent convicted felon, Eric Logan, was killed while trying to stab a SBPD officer, he wanted a police officer outside his home, because he was afraid of the protestors that he encouraged. Every. Single. Police Department they contacted to provide an officer refused to send anyone. It didn't matter what he would have paid. No one was willing to do it.

You make your name by slandering cops, cops don't forget.

I hadn't heard that one...and oh well!

Top Bottom