• KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    No link, caught a glimpse on Fox News. The Soros bought and paid for prosecutor in St Louis is filing charges against the McCloskeys. This is my shocked face.

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    No link, caught a glimpse on Fox News. The Soros bought and paid for prosecutor in St Louis is filing charges against the McCloskeys. This is my shocked face.
    Something that a lot of people don’t realize is that Soros spent a lot of money backing candidates in prosecutorial races across the country.

The people that really need to be prosecuted won’t be.

repeter1977

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 22, 2012
    NWI
    Good on the couple, although she needs serious training. Getting out and being seen was the deterrence needed to stop. As pointed out, the "protesters" had already destroyed the gate and we're trespassing, who knows what else they would be willing to do. We've all seen plenty of footage this year of mobs beating store owners dang near to death, dragging innocent people out of their cars. Yesterday a vehicle was shot at and the driver injured in Utah by another mob. Yet the media tries making them out as peaceful. You have to survive the encounter to be charged, and I'm willing to bet a good defense attorney would be pulling up all these encounters and more to set the stage for defense.

chipbennett

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 18, 2014
    Avon
    Charged with what?

STL MPD is treating the incident as the protesters committing trespass and fourth degree assault/intimidation, with the homeowners as the victims. The Soros shill circuit attorney is threatening to investigate the homeowners, but to my knowledge hasn't clarified the potential criminal charges against them.

The homeowners followed Mas Ayoob's maxim: in a DGU, always be the complainant. Thus, they are the alleged victims of record as far as STL MPD is concerned. The circuit attorney has nothing more than a political witch hunt, and I suspect that she won't actually do anything beyond her current virtue signaling.

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    I'm thinking that needs to be called the Martini grip, or maybe the Chardonnay grip.

At first glance, her stance looked like she was holding a drink rather than a pistol.:):

She looked like she was holding a garden hose trying to hose away the protesters. I’m guessing that she’s never been to the range and that a garden hose is as close to shooting as she’s been

Hohn

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 5, 2012
    USA
    I doubt even your khaki privilege would save you in one of these Saint Louis Private Street communities.

Where can I sign up for Khaki privilege? I'd like to correct a mistake from my youth when a wise mentor once told me "great kid, don't get Khaki"--I've regretted following that advice ever since.

Hohn

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 5, 2012
    USA
    It's almost funny how the media reported the couple as "rich" and "white" and all that. THESE ARE DEMS WHO DONATED TO ACTBLUE.

LOLOLOL!

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    She looked like she was holding a garden hose trying to hose away the protesters. I’m guessing that she’s never been to the range and that a garden hose is as close to shooting as she’s been

In the news interview by pink polo guy he said his wife had never before touched a gun.

rosejm

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Nov 28, 2013
    NWI
    The homeowners followed Mas Ayoob's maxim: in a DGU, always be the complainant. Thus, they are the alleged victims of record as far as STL MPD is concerned.

Even with a very limited amount of experience w/ LEO encounters, this should be the case. Don't testify about what happened, but YOU are calling for help vs. being reported as a suspect.

The call over the radio sets the tone for the entire encounter, and you can bet both the 911 call & radio dispatch are being recorded as evidence.
    Make sure yours is the one being told, not the other party's.

Alternative facts abound, even in clear-cut situations. Frame the right mental image for them from the very beginning.

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    Where can I sign up for Khaki privilege? I'd like to correct a mistake from my youth when a wise mentor once told me "great kid, don't get Khaki"--I've regretted following that advice ever since.

The first step to khaki privilege is to make sure your khakis only have pockets INSIDE the pants. Cargo pockets not only remove the privilege, they lead to oppression...and laughter.

Rick Mason

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 13, 2019
    Lake County
    CNN's Cuomo vs. St. Louis Home Defender: You Are The Face Of "White Resistance" To Black Lives Matter

"I was a person scared for my life who was protecting my wife, my home, my hearth, my livelihood. I was a victim of a mob that came through the gate. I didn't care what color they were. I didn't care what their motivation was. I was frightened. I was assaulted and I was in imminent fear that they would run me over, kill me, burn my house."

Cuomo really gets slapped around here by his guest, and he is just too stupid to realize it.

SwikLS

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 26, 2015
    The Bunker
    STL MPD is treating the incident as the protesters committing trespass and fourth degree assault/intimidation, with the homeowners as the victims. The Soros shill circuit attorney is threatening to investigate the homeowners, but to my knowledge hasn't clarified the potential criminal charges against them.

The homeowners followed Mas Ayoob's maxim: in a DGU, always be the complainant. Thus, they are the alleged victims of record as far as STL MPD is concerned. The circuit attorney has nothing more than a political witch hunt, and I suspect that she won't actually do anything beyond her current virtue signaling.

I don't know if its been said already in this thread but I'd put money on that they are BIG Democrat donors. If they werent, the prosecutor would already have some kind of charges filed. The DA probably isnt worried about losing one donor but if their friends stop giving money too then thats a huge problem. So the question becomes, how do you file charges against these people to appease the mob and the cancel culture while still maintaining the money flow to campaign coffers to Democrat candidates from the rich Democrats in these urban areas?

Its a pickle for sure, but I have no doubt the corrupt Democrats will figure out a solution to ensure they maintain their decades and decades of majorities in urban America.

Top Bottom