9-11 museum to include hijackers perspective (NON-emotional discussion thread)

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

Paco Bedejo

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 23, 2009
    Fort Wayne
    Help who? Did you ever, in your wildest hallucinations, which you have obviously been blessed with an abundance of...... consider that a vocal few of us on here didn't need, or want any help? You have an absolute right to your opinion. You've stated it. Others have stated theirs. You can go away now. You know how much value you place on rep points...

Fixed that in red for ya...

Jay, I didn't invite emotional people into this thread. There's another thread for such discussion. I do not value rep points beyond their ability to measure the number of members who are in agreement with recent posts. The only reason I brought them up is because the bullies in this thread who would suppress the discussion are heavily outnumbered by those who have given me rep for my posts.

Here is the list of people who have posted in this thread up 'til now:

Detractors (13):
    Printcraft
    Rambone
    Henktermaat
    Tyrajam
    Joe Williams
    Boilers
    Jay
    femurphy77
    Eprobertson1
    mettle
    BloodEclipse
    joslar15
    Blue Tile Spook

Supporters (3):
    Me
    Bigus_D
    The Meach

Sidelines (6):
    Fletch
    SavageEagle
    ihateiraq
    2ADMNLOVER
    haldir
    fpdshooter

Now, I've received (7) positive reps with comments about this thread. In that same time, my overall rep increased by approximately 70-80 points.

I really don't care if my rep is -4,000. I'm merely using it as an indicator that you're full of it when you say that nobody wants to read my opinions.

I really had hoped that people could discuss this, but the abundance of closed-minded bullying on this site suppresses discussion which doesn't tow the "kill all the brown ones" line.

Spook, he can't grasp the concept of experience. All that liberal education has left no room ....... In some cases, knowledge is power. In other cases such as here, it may generate a false sense of superiority.

Jay, I attended ITT Tech for Tool Engineering & didn't pay attention in my high school history classes. If you can get a liberal education by reading conservative websites, factual news, & INGO, then I suppose you might still have a leg to stand on.

However, please stop with the personal attacks & attempts to demonize me. I've noticed that you're consistently rude in your posts & that the rudeness seems to outweigh any helpfulness you might attempt to offer.

Unless people gather enough courage to discuss this like rational adults from this point on, I'm done with this thread. The bullying on INGO needs to stop. It's a pathetic thing to see from folks who think themselves to be true patriots.

BloodEclipse

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 3, 2008
    In the trenches for liberty!
    I've received nearly 100 positive rep points and the detractors seem to only number around a loud-mouthed 15-20 individuals who feel it's their goal to prevent any sort of logical dialogue about 9/11 & the history behind it.

Now, I've received (7) positive reps with comments about this thread. In that same time, my overall rep increased by approximately 70-80 points.

So it's not 100 in this thread? It's 7?

Paco Bedejo

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 23, 2009
    Fort Wayne
    So it's not 100 in this thread? It's 7?

+7 with comments. +70-80 w/out comments. -20 or -30 w/out comments somehow. Didn't know that was possible, but it dropped with only receiving 1 negative from someone with balls to leave a comment.

Reading is fundamental!

For those who are challenged in BOTH reading & math, that means:

13 posting disagreement
    2 posting agreement
    7 giving positive rep with comments
    70-80 giving positive rep w/out comments
    1 giving negative rep with comments
    20-30 giving negative rep w/out comments

79-89 (approx.) in agreement
    34-44 (approx.) in disagreement

Again...I don't covet rep points. I don't care about them. There's no prize. They ARE an indicator which refutes the assertion that nobody wants to read this stuff though...so shut up about me loving them.

Last edited:

tenring

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 16, 2008
    Martinsville
    Bin Laden hated tall buildings because when he was a young lad living in Egypt, someone built a high rise apartment [?] between where he lived at the time, and the Pyramids this blocking the view that he so loved. Given that pain in his posterior, and our decadent life style, our support of Israel, and a few other odds and ends thrown in for good measure, is the reason behind 911. Here is a short explanation of his mind. Kill every last one of them and let Allah sort out what's left! Full text: bin Laden's 'letter to America' | World news | Observer.co.uk

Jay

Gotta watch us old guys.....cause if you don't....
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 19, 2008
    Near Marion, IN
    I've been called rude before, and I've been told that I'm really just reflecting what I'm presented with.

However, please stop with the personal attacks & attempts to demonize me. I've noticed that you're consistently rude in your posts & that the rudeness seems to outweigh any helpfulness you might attempt to offer.
    I have helped more people in my life that you have ever met. Because they deserved, or asked for it. Deal with it.

The bullying on INGO needs to stop. It's a pathetic thing to see from folks who think themselves to be true patriots.
    You, sir, do NOT have the moral, or ethical qualifications to discuss being a patriot with me, or several other "detractors" you've listed. Bullying? Grow up.

didn't pay attention in my high school history classes
    You don't really expect to surprise anyone with that statement, do you?

I'm done with this thread.
    hell, I might ever rep you for that.

tyrajam

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 2, 2008
    Fishers
    Paco, I have never seen this level of hypocrisy from any poster on Ingo. You spew "emotional vitriol" at anyone who doesn't agree with your opinions. You smugly claim that anyone who doesn't agree with you has their head in the sand and is over emotional. You need to grow up and realize that just because someone has a different opinion than you, that does not make them evil or wrong. You don't need to take such a superior attitude and belittle those who don't share your view. Hopefully in time you will learn to discuss a point without becoming overly emotional, but by your tone in this thread, it might be a while.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom