• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Mark106

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 15, 2020
    Terre Haute
    Is that a new requirement? I swear I don't remember having to do that when I bought my rifle from them. Just had to meet all the other requirements (LTCH, Garand Collector's Association membership, birth certificate I think). It think that was in like 2012 or so, and I've slept since then. :):

I think it is perhaps new. Saw this at https://thecmp.org/cmp_sales/eligibility-requirements/

NEW 2020- ALL ORDERS FOR PARTS, AMMO AND ACCESSORIES MUST HAVE FORM 2A ACCOMPANY YOUR ORDER FORM. CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD FORM.

Mark106

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 15, 2020
    Terre Haute
    I think the notarized 2A form is necessary for rifles and ammo. As I understand, it's good for 3 years as long as your affiliated club membership doesn't expire within that time.

tenring

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 16, 2008
    Martinsville
    Yes it is, that's what I used to get my big order of 100,000 at that time. Got tired of sending money in for a yearly membership and went for the life time, don't have to worry about being a member now.

KMaC

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 4, 2016
    Indianapolis
    Wish they'd get it sold out so I wouldn't be tempted to buy more. What I really wish they had is the standard velocity Action.
    My exact thoughts (after I placed my 3rd order). I have spent too much on .22lr this month and I swear I'm done, maybe, probably.

Tyler-The-Piker

Boondock Saint
    Rating - 100%
    101   0   0
    Jun 24, 2013
    ><(((((*>
    Wish they'd get it sold out so I wouldn't be tempted to buy more...

lol same here.

My exact thoughts (after I placed my 3rd order). I have spent too much on .22lr this month and I swear I'm done, maybe, probably.

agreed.

The 40 grain at 1090 fps? Oh, yeah.
    Man, when they had those at 16.50 per 300 that was a nice deal. I had ten, got six left. Sweet, sweet round for the price.

couple weeks ago before champion's choice sold out of the federal gold 711B (40gr, 1080fps) I was able to snag a couple thousand and I'm very glad I did

larcat

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jul 27, 2020
    NWI
    I keep thinking I should buy a case, especially after shooting some of what I did buy this weekend....

lol same here.

agreed.

couple weeks ago before champion's choice sold out of the federal gold 711B (40gr, 1080fps) I was able to snag a couple thousand and I'm very glad I did

Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    Oct 3, 2008
    On a hill in Perry C
    Wish they'd get it sold out so I wouldn't be tempted to buy more. What I really wish they had is the standard velocity Action.

Yeah, that stuff is excellent. I bought only a few bricks to test it and I am really regretting that. Should have bought a couple of cases of it instead of my old favorite Standard+. Oh, and if you ever get the chance to chrono the "SV" action, it ain't. It's actually HV, and the "HV" is borderline hypervelocity according to a couple of reports I've seen.

gmcttr

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    May 22, 2013
    Columbus
    ...Oh, and if you ever get the chance to chrono the "SV" action, it ain't. It's actually HV, and the "HV" is borderline hypervelocity according to a couple of reports I've seen.

I'll run the Action Plus over a chrono.

Wish they'd get it sold out so I wouldn't be tempted to buy more...

Bittersweet but they are OOS.

Top Bottom