• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Beans&Bullets

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Oct 18, 2010
    Terre Haute, IN
    Academy Sports & Outdoors in Terre Haute had 12 to 15 800 Count boxes of Federal Bulk pack 40 Grain 22s about 3 hours ago. I think the price was like $44, not sure, I have plenty of 22s so I didn't buy any.

airrifle82

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 8, 2014
    northern indiana
    some of them seem hit or miss. The one by me has a it’s dwindling but still can get two boxes at a time. They’ve had some sort of bulk every time I’ve been there. The prices are getting crazy online. Cheapest on ammoseek is like 8 cents a round. I’m assuming supply is going to dry up fairly soon. Hopefully I have enough to keep me plinking for a while until supply stabilizes.
    It's starting to get real. lol. I was in Walmart this week and they had 1 50 round box of 22lr...

zachcz

CZ is just better.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    67   0   0
    Jul 2, 2019
    Shelbyville
    that’s horrible news. Mine still has a decent amount. Pick up cci Sv when I go. They do have a two box limit so I think that’s helps from people hoarding

I went to 2 different Walmarts today in Indy and they had zero boxes of 22 LR.

Route 45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    95   0   0
    Dec 5, 2015
    Indy
    that’s horrible news. Mine still has a decent amount. Pick up cci Sv when I go. They do have a two box limit so I think that’s helps from people hoarding

Do they have bulk pack, or just 50 and 100 round boxes?

I can see a scenic drive to Shelbyville if they've got bulk pack.

:)

Clay Pigeon

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Aug 3, 2016
    Summitville
    I went to 2 different Walmarts today in Indy and they had zero boxes of 22 LR.

An hour ago Lebanon Walmart had 5 to 8 100 round boxes of Remington something in the green plastic boxes in the top shelf of the locked ammo case under the rifles for 6.99 a box.
    I dont think people can see its there.

lrdudley

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 30, 2016
    Indianapolis
    Picked up a 500 round brick of CCI Standard velocity at Thunder Lakes in Angola today when the wife said "maybe you should get two". I learned over 49 1/2 years ago not to argue with her, so I bought two boxes and even bought her a new belly band holster. They still had 15 or 20 bricks left, but told us that was all they had.

Clay Pigeon

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Aug 3, 2016
    Summitville
    I've got plenty of 22 LR, but always looking to top off a bit if I see it in a store.

It will probably show up locally again soon, I'm just good at not being there at the right time.

:)

Ok.. Just checking.. With having both sons gone for the last few years...
    I just keep buying.... Its an addiction i think.... :dunno:

Top Bottom