2011 Indiana USPSA Championship (stages posted)

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • jakemartens

Master
    Rating - 96.1%
    99   4   0
    Aug 30, 2008
    Indianapolis, IN
    ‎123 signed up as of 4/28!! Should be sitting at Half full by middle of next week!! Heading to Pittsburg for the NRA Convention, and will be going to the vendors to pass out match information and work on more sponsors!!
    Already have had close to 50 people volunteer to be Range Officers, and Staff for the match!!
    Don't forget match entries postmarked by May 28th will be entered in to win the Glock 34 donated by Target Sports of Sheridan, IN

OEF5

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 15, 2010
    Mooresville
    Oh I am so mad, just looked I won't be able to come and play with the big boys on this day! My first Section match and I have (insert string expletives here) Annual Training.:xmad::xmad:

Position wasn't offered, you are not even signed up to shoot yet......

get enthusiastic and take some pride in signing up to shoot.

My first quote is on Page 5 of this thread...You not only have to have Coach correct your spelling but it seems you are going to need someone to remind you of things already stated...

Woot go me!

Seriously wish I could make this.

OEF5

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 15, 2010
    Mooresville
    No, but thanks for the offer, AT is 2 weeks long and that's the middle weekend of it.

This would be one of those matches that would really make me appreciate that I've got to shoot in the same squad as you guys. The Competition is going to be awesome!

jakemartens

Master
    Rating - 96.1%
    99   4   0
    Aug 30, 2008
    Indianapolis, IN
    142 as of today have signed up, should be at the half way mark of filling up this week, almost 3 month before the match!!!

Should tell you something if you are kicking around the idea of shooting this, GET YOUR ENTRY IN, don't miss out!!

Some of the squads are already almost full
    On Line Squadding

I had a good time at the NRA show Saturday, I got to meet in person many of the matches long time supporters and sponsors and made several new contacts that I will be following up with in the next few weeks.

I had a couple of times where people recognized my name on my shirt and came up to me and were asking about the match this year and how things were going!!

Still working on an overall match sponsor, so if you have some connections out there feel free to get ahold of me.

Got alot of promoting the match going on

Check out the
    FaceBook Page

And the
    FaceBook Event Page

jakemartens

Master
    Rating - 96.1%
    99   4   0
    Aug 30, 2008
    Indianapolis, IN
    Confirmed with Dave Sevigny of Glock that they will be a Stage Sponsor for the match!! Glock will be sending a certificate for a pistol for the prize table!!

Thank you Dave and Glock for your continued support of this match

downrange72

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 3, 2009
    SW Indy/Camby/West Newton
    Confirmed with Dave Sevigny of Glock that they will be a Stage Sponsor for the match!! Glock will be sending a certificate for a pistol for the prize table!!

Thank you Dave and Glock for your continued support of this match

Great Job Jake! Things are starting to come together. Thank you for your patience and diligence in making this years match another great success. :yesway::yesway:

jakemartens

Master
    Rating - 96.1%
    99   4   0
    Aug 30, 2008
    Indianapolis, IN
    Great Job Jake! Things are starting to come together. Thank you for your patience and diligence in making this years match another great success. :yesway::yesway:

My goal this year is the biggest Indiana Section, the biggest Section/State match this year, bigger than most of the Area matches and to put on an event with an awesome match....

jakemartens

Master
    Rating - 96.1%
    99   4   0
    Aug 30, 2008
    Indianapolis, IN
    Chris Hodgdon of Hodgdon Powders, another long time supportor, sent me an email confirming that they will be a Gold Level Sponsor!!
    Thanks Chris and Hodgdon Powders for your continued support!!
    I was just out in the garage loading up ammo for the SS Nationals, 4.3gr of Clays!!
    http://www.hodgdon.com/

jakemartens

Master
    Rating - 96.1%
    99   4   0
    Aug 30, 2008
    Indianapolis, IN
    163 power factor :yesway:

little hot for production, little not for major
    (learned my lesson on that)

145 after the mail today, hoping for 10-15 entries this week!!

sat/sun sqauds are filling up quick, just a reminder, while this is 11 stages, 3 stages are speed shoots in one bay.
    So if you are thinking that 11 is alot in 1 day, these 3 stages are treated in the matrix as one big stage (8 rounds, 8 rounds and 24 rounds)(by the way, a 24 round stage is an Indiana speed shoot)

Top Bottom