• ...and so much more!
  • cobber

Parrot Daddy
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Sep 14, 2011
    PR-WLAF
    I don't know, but at the rate of societal slide into the gutter I'm thinking we need to be a "little" more like them... whoever that may or may not be.
    Or, I guess, anarchy where the criminals have free reign to rob, maim and murder and all law is dead is cool too.
    It's really a tough choice. Because not stopping the criminals in their tracks has worked out so well up to this point.

Maybe Barry and Al should spell out exactly where they want America to go. More illegal aliens. Hamstring the police. Look the other way at chaos (or egg it on). Bend over for every petty tyrant around the globe. Refuse to speak out when terror rises up. Disarm the working and law-abiding.

I have no doubt things will return to stability and order, but it appears there are some rough waters ahead...

VUPDblue

Silencers Have NEVER Been Illegal !
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   1
    Mar 20, 2008
    Franklin Township
    Mr. Freeman:

I like to lurk on this site, and I've seen several posters banned for criticizing the police. I've seen posters who don't like the police that much. I've seen posters who want dirty or excessive cops punished severely.sNo, you have seen posters banned for repeatedly breaking the rules, especially the one about inciting violence.

I don't think I've ever seen anyone here advocate walking up the the nearest cop car and shooting the cops inside it. I don't think I've ever seen anything on this site that even comes close to tha You probably haven't but I assure you it has been posted here, and was removed with the quickness....see my answer above.

I've never seen anything like that because Indiana gun owners and libertarian gun owners have more class than you give them credit for. Even the posters who used to be here (and are now on a competing Indiana gun forum) who make it clear that they don't like the cops much still want to see the system deal with bad cops. It might be your fantasies about what you think gun owners and libertarians want that makes you hate them so. You might take a look in the mirror and see whether what you think you hear gun owners saying is really what they're saying.

Mr. Dusty:

The reason I started posting is because I got tired of seeing Kirk insult and abuse anyone he doesn't like or agree with. For me, the best part of INGunowners is stopping by and seeing what news stories Rambone and Mrjarrell have found, but there's often a nasty comment from Kirk in those threads. This does not shock me, and actually saddens me.

From what I can tell, Kirk is a big fan of powerful central governments, and libertarians like smaller, decentralized governments. Libertarians pose the greatest harm to Kirk's ideal government.

I've been answering some of those political quizzes using the most honest answers I believe Kirk would give, and the best identification I've received is a Business Conservative from Political Typology Quiz | Pew Research Center for the People and the Press.

Compare Political Typology Groups: Business Conservatives | Pew Research Center for the People and the Press

According to the quiz, a Kirk-type identifies with a lot of libertarian ideas, so I don't know why he hates the libertarians so much.

Kirk is a lawyer, and he seems to be politically active, so it wouldn't surprise me if he was a Republican operative assigned to the gun forums to attack Libertarians and ensure that all conservative types stay in the Republican Party. The problem with Kirk's heavy-handed tactics is that people who like some Republicans and some Libertarians get so turned off that they drop the Republicans, altogether You really just don't know Kirk. Simple as that.

From Drew Hastings:

Maybe the Police should call in "sick" in our inner cities for 2 weeks and let the residents see how quickly society devolves without them.
    Will never happen. There are far too many good people in the inner-city who's lives and property would be destroyed without the police. I will fight tooth and nail for the good people. The political statement of not coming in to work is far less powerful than actually doing the job I swore I would do.

Henry

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 18, 2014
    Athome
    DD & CM nailed it! Sad that there is a continuous stream of these stories to post/reference. Can the tide be turned, will a strong, black voice stand up, somebody that is "recognizable", or will there continue to be idiots walking around with their hands raised?

You'd think the POTUS could, but he's not man enough, doesn't want to offend anybody.

It isn't that bathhouse Barry is not man enough. I estimate it is more because it fits his Alinsky strategy...top down, bottom up, inside out.

Bathhouse Barry has two years of "gloves off" ahead of him. I expect he will use it to grow the state to the best of his ability.

dusty88

Master
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 11, 2014
    United States
    There are far too many good people in the inner-city who's lives and property would be destroyed without the police. I will fight tooth and nail for the good people. The political statement of not coming in to work is far less powerful than actually doing the job I swore I would do.
    Thank you

dusty88

Master
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 11, 2014
    United States
    It isn't that bathhouse Barry is not man enough. I estimate it is more because it fits his Alinsky strategy...top down, bottom up, inside out.

Bathhouse Barry has two years of "gloves off" ahead of him. I expect he will use it to grow the state to the best of his ability.

I dont know the Alinksy strategy but I am concerned about the big picture. This may sound "tinfoil hat" but it occurs to me that if we put the local LEO at war with the citizens, the feds have an excuse to bring in armed "assistance". It's also hard for me to believe it is a coincidence that more federal agencies are getting armed while the federal debt level and monetary system are approaching a crisis point.

phylodog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Mar 7, 2008
    Arcadia
    I dont know the Alinksy strategy but I am concerned about the big picture. This may sound "tinfoil hat" but it occurs to me that if we put the local LEO at war with the citizens, the feds have an excuse to bring in armed "assistance". It's also hard for me to believe it is a coincidence that more federal agencies are getting armed while the federal debt level and monetary system are approaching a crisis point.

Here's something to consider, posted this morning by a friend of mine on FB:

"In light of the murder of twp NYPD officers, Officers Wenjian Liu and Rafael Ramos, I thought I'd bring up one quick concept that too many people tend to forget or understandably shy away from.
    We're in the middle of the second "intifada" of the American Left. The first one occurred in the late 1960's and into the early 1970's as the Vietnam War was winding down. It's always the same template.
    This really isn't about race or racism. It never has been. It's not about Trayvon Martin, Michael Brown, or Eric Garner. They're just the 'useful idiots' that Saul Alinsky, Frank Marshall Davis and Karl Marx need as grist for their mill.
    This is what they do.
    The political left in this country is comprised primarily of people who have a background as, or the mindset of, "community organizers". The job of a community organizer is to make things worse. They are the ones throwing gasoline on the fire and rubbing salt in the wounds.
    Their job is to sow turmoil, discord and hate. They work to prevent accord from being reached, to end cooperation between peoples and to head off agreement. They are professional **** stirrers.
    Why?
    Ideologically, their reason is to destroy western civilization so that it can be replaced with a collectivist Utopia. That's great and all, but it's kind of fuzzy. Personally, however, their motivation is pure personal profit. Sharpton, DeBlasio, Obama and Holder have made a lifelong career of it.
    There's not a single one of these sons of *****es that doesn't get rich ripping the scabs off of wounds, and in that lies the ultimate irony. They decry the capitalist and free marketeer as promoting a system based upon the assumption that people act from in own self interest, while at the same time demonstrating all of the traits that they condemn, proving that the capitalist was right in the first place.
    Human nature is human nature. None of this should surprise anyone who is a student of history, yet somehow it always does.
    A peaceful, prosperous community or nation does not need community organizers. Community organizers, on the other hand, can't function in a peaceful, prosperous nation, so they are always, ALWAYS, striving to destroy it.
    None of this is new, or surprising. We just need to remember who these people are."

Henry

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 18, 2014
    Athome

There is no such thing as coincidence.

For not knowing the Alinsky strategy, you made a clear observation of it in action.

Henry

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 18, 2014
    Athome

"In light of the murder of twp NYPD officers, Officers Wenjian Liu and Rafael Ramos, I thought I'd bring up one quick concept that too many people tend to forget or understandably shy away from.
    We're in the middle of the second "intifada" of the American Left. The first one occurred in the late 1960's and into the early 1970's as the Vietnam War was winding down. It's always the same template.
    This really isn't about race or racism. It never has been. It's not about Trayvon Martin, Michael Brown, or Eric Garner. They're just the 'useful idiots' that Saul Alinsky, Frank Marshall Davis and Karl Marx need as grist for their mill.
    This is what they do.
    The political left in this country is comprised primarily of people who have a background as, or the mindset of, "community organizers". The job of a community organizer is to make things worse. They are the ones throwing gasoline on the fire and rubbing salt in the wounds.
    Their job is to sow turmoil, discord and hate. They work to prevent accord from being reached, to end cooperation between peoples and to head off agreement. They are professional **** stirrers.
    Why?
    Ideologically, their reason is to destroy western civilization so that it can be replaced with a collectivist Utopia. That's great and all, but it's kind of fuzzy. Personally, however, their motivation is pure personal profit. Sharpton, DeBlasio, Obama and Holder have made a lifelong career of it.
    There's not a single one of these sons of *****es that doesn't get rich ripping the scabs off of wounds, and in that lies the ultimate irony. They decry the capitalist and free marketeer as promoting a system based upon the assumption that people act from in own self interest, while at the same time demonstrating all of the traits that they condemn, proving that the capitalist was right in the first place.
    Human nature is human nature. None of this should surprise anyone who is a student of history, yet somehow it always does.
    A peaceful, prosperous community or nation does not need community organizers. Community organizers, on the other hand, can't function in a peaceful, prosperous nation, so they are always, ALWAYS, striving to destroy it.
    None of this is new, or surprising. We just need to remember who these people are."

Indeed

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Will never happen. There are far too many good people in the inner-city who's lives and property would be destroyed without the police. I will fight tooth and nail for the good people. The political statement of not coming in to work is far less powerful than actually doing the job I swore I would do.
    You sir and the vast majority of the same character like you have integrity worthy of the badge that you wear.

jbombelli

ITG Certified
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    May 17, 2008
    Brownsburg, IN

This is what they do.
    Why?

This should be quoted again. For those who skipped over it previously.

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    .....................Will never happen. There are far too many good people in the inner-city who's lives and property would be destroyed without the police. I will fight tooth and nail for the good people. The political statement of not coming in to work is far less powerful than actually doing the job I swore I would do.

Props....... but I can't understand how you do it sometimes.

As mentioned up thread:
    If you show up (where the crime is) you are harassing the community, and nobody will cooperate with an investigation because the police are the enemy and snitches get stitches.
    On the other hand if you don't show up you just hate the community and won't protect anybody. They want it both ways. That is the entitlement.... and it will never change until the community does.

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell

This is what they do.
    Why?

This should be quoted again. For those who skipped over it previously.

Yes. And quoted again, just in case they scrolled by the other two quotes too fast.

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    That post was so on the money that I read it three times.

That's the point, they are dumping criminals and lawlessness back into society and eating it from the inside out.
    The people in charge now hate America and want it destroyed.
    When is the last time you saw anything in the media about America that was "good"?
    It's all about how rotten and terrible a country this is, how we rape the world.

Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    Kirk is a lawyer, and he seems to be politically active, so it wouldn't surprise me if he was a Republican operative assigned to the gun forums to attack Libertarians and ensure that all conservative types stay in the Republican Party. The problem with Kirk's heavy-handed tactics is that people who like some Republicans and some Libertarians get so turned off that they drop the Republicans, altogether

I know it is always about Kirk, maybe just maybe it is not a Conspiracy but . . .

Maybe Kirk thinks appeals to violence are beyond the pale and unhelpful to the RKBA movement?

Maybe Kirk does not like ignorance paraded as fact and thinks that willful ignorance tarnishes us all in the RKBA movement as dumb hicks or whack jobs?

Maybe Kirk does not believe in anarchy but believes in the rule of law and the Constitution?

Last edited:

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Wow, check this out:

Man aimed empty gun in cop?s face, pulled trigger: officials | New York Post

suspect pointed gun at cop, pulled the trigger twice in The Bronx — not realizing the weapon was empty.

Could have had another awful incident... Good god.

As the White House tries to squirm away from this, remember Al Sharpton is Obama's advisor, and Sharpton's march chanted for dead cops

Henry

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 18, 2014
    Athome
    Last edited:

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    I know it is always about Kirk, maybe just maybe it is not a Conspiracy but . . .

Maybe Kirk thinks appeals to violence are beyond the pale and unhelpful to the RKBA movement?

Maybe Kirk does not like ignorance paraded as fact and thinks that willful ignorance tarnishes us all in the RKBA movement as dumb hicks or whack jobs?

Maybe Kirk does not believe in anarchy but believes in the rule of law and the Constitution?

Would it be awkward to use "Mr. Kirk" when discussing yourself?

Top Bottom