• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • bmbutch

Master
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Aug 20, 2010
    Southern Indiana
    DD & CM nailed it! Sad that there is a continuous stream of these stories to post/reference. Can the tide be turned, will a strong, black voice stand up, somebody that is "recognizable", or will there continue to be idiots walking around with their hands raised?

You'd think the POTUS could, but he's not man enough, doesn't want to offend anybody.

cobber

Parrot Daddy
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Sep 14, 2011
    PR-WLAF
    DD & CM nailed it! Sad that there is a continuous stream of these stories to post/reference. Can the tide be turned, will a strong, black voice stand up, somebody that is "recognizable", or will there continue to be idiots walking around with their hands raised?

You'd think the POTUS could, but he's not man enough, doesn't want to offend anybody.

Now now, he has done a good job poking Israel in the eye. And he does snivel in the direction of the NRA from time to time.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy

There is such a man, but he is looked at as a "traitor" by some in the community. Now he's in the media spotlight for alleged serial rape.

jbombelli

ITG Certified
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    May 17, 2008
    Brownsburg, IN
    "I wonder what his
    political and philosophical leanings were?"

Mr. Freeman:

It's very serious for you to say that libertarian-minded gun owners are cop killers.

When I see a comment such as yours, my mind pictures someone who wants to have the government investigate anyone who posts a comment critical of the police.

Just ignore his inane rantings against libertarians. Any excuse he can find to insult libertarians, no matter how big a stretch it is, he takes.

Do yourself a favor and ignore him.

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    Just ignore his inane rantings against libertarians. Any excuse he can find to insult libertarians, no matter how big a stretch it is, he takes.

Do yourself a favor and ignore him.

You know the group here on INGO that he is usually engaging...

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    I wonder if the ND women's basketball team will wear shirts supporting the two NYPD victims in this case? Methinks NO.

They may want to wear the shooter's image. The left has a long history of admiring cop killers.
    Doesn't Mumi Abu-Jamal have his own podcast or something?
    Then you have those tenured professors and associates of President Obama from the Weather Underground.

phylodog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Mar 7, 2008
    Arcadia
    It amazes me that this comes as a surprise to anyone, some have been rallying for this outcome for years. Scouring the internet for any "news" story they can find to convince people that the police are villains, carefully selecting their thread titles and using small exaggerations in their words to sensationalize situations. It's a means to an end and is as disingenuous as it is brilliant. I've seen members here take the bait hook, line and sinker and turn in to frothing, teeth gnashing cop haters absolutely convinced that the controversy de jour stems from cops being corrupt from the day they take their oath till the day they retire, refusing to consider that when dealing with people no outcome is certain regardless of intentions.

You won't see those members post meaningful responses in this thread. Two dead cops who had nothing to do with a controversial situation are nothing more than cannon fodder in a war of contradiction. Individuality vs responsibility, us vs them, two faceless, nameless men who lost their value as humans when they took an oath to serve others.

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    It amazes me that this comes as a surprise to anyone, some have been rallying for this outcome for years. Scouring the internet for any "news" story they can find to convince people that the police are villains, carefully selecting their thread titles and using small exaggerations in their words to sensationalize situations. It's a means to an end and is as disingenuous as it is brilliant. I've seen members here take the bait hook, line and sinker and turn in to frothing, teeth gnashing cop haters absolutely convinced that the controversy de jour stems from cops being corrupt from the day they take their oath till the day they retire, refusing to consider that when dealing with people no outcome is certain regardless of intentions.

You won't see those members post meaningful responses in this thread. Two dead cops who had nothing to do with a controversial situation are nothing more than cannon fodder in a war of contradiction. Individuality vs responsibility, us vs them, two faceless, nameless men who lost their value as humans when they took an oath to serve others.

From what I have seen here on the INGO, they don't scour any more. They spend their days on copblock or that freethought project and then post them up here.

wadcutter

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 11, 2012

Mr. Freeman:

With all due respect, Sir, you're an attorney. How do these possibly look related? One was an angry resident being confronted in his house over a noise complaint, with very little time to form any sort of intent, and the other was a street assassination with the intent thought out well in advance.

Denny347

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Napganistan
    They may want to wear the shooter's image. The left has a long history of admiring cop killers.
    Doesn't Mumi Abu-Jamal have his own podcast or something?
    Then you have those tenured professors and associates of President Obama from the Weather Underground.
    Speaking of him, I just watched a HBO or Showtime (I don't recall which one) special about him. Frankly, I did not no really anything about him other than he killed a Philly PD officer. So I thought to myself, "Myself, what kind of spin could people put on him that would allow him to have a cable special?" Well, that was eye opening. If you did not know anything about the incident, you'd think that he was a political prisoner framed for the killing. The "documentary" did not even discuss WHY his supports feel he was railroaded or framed, not even a mention of the killing, just how good of a person he was an a real voice for those in prison. So I looked up the details of the killing. Wow, what a POS. Eye witnesses, admissions, etc...it's beyond my comprehension.

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus

Question for anybody, a serious question:

Why are gangs and especially prison gangs tolerated on any level?

I don't care if they are arian brotherhood, mexican mafia, or black gorillas.
    Take them out to the yard and shoot them.
    Prison guards in on it supplying drugs and giving the criminals free reign? They are needed in the yard as well.
    End of problem.

:runaway: DUE PROCESS!!! blah blah blah!!! :runaway:

Save it. I don't want to hear it.
    They forfeited the rights when they became career criminals.
    They are not being rehabilitated in a prison gang, they are enhancing their resume.
    Then they come out and are the repeat offenders perpetuated on peaceful society.

Denny347

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Napganistan
    Mr. Freeman:

With all due respect, Sir, you're an attorney. How do these possibly look related? One was an angry resident being confronted in his house over a noise complaint, with very little time to form any sort of intent, and the other was a street assassination with the intent thought out well in advance.
    I think Kirk has an admirer....:naughty:

cobber

Parrot Daddy
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Sep 14, 2011
    PR-WLAF

I don't care if they are arian brotherhood, mexican mafia, or black gorillas.
    Take them out to the yard and shoot them.
    Prison guards in on it supplying drugs and giving the criminals free reign? They are needed in the yard as well.
    End of problem.

:runaway: DUE PROCESS!!! blah blah blah!!! :runaway:

Save it. I don't want to hear it.
    They forfeited the rights when they became career criminals.
    They are not being rehabilitated in a prison gang, they are enhancing their resume.
    Then they come out and are the repeat offenders perpetuated on peaceful society.

Because that's not who we are?

Who are we again??

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    Because that's not who we are?

Who are we again??

I don't know, but at the rate of societal slide into the gutter I'm thinking we need to be a "little" more like them... whoever that may or may not be.
    Or, I guess, anarchy where the criminals have free reign to rob, maim and murder and all law is dead is cool too.
    It's really a tough choice. Because not stopping the criminals in their tracks has worked out so well up to this point.

dusty88

Master
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 11, 2014
    United States

At least some of the revolving door exists because it benefits politicians. The same politicians are rarely affected by violent crime.

Some "tolerance" is also the result of true justice, lack of evidence, etc. The moment we drop due process it may be used in any way the government (local or federal) chooses to use it. That's not a situation you want to set up, especially with a federal government that is going to (IMO) be in more serious financial trouble soon.

Prohibition was the heyday of the mafia, yet so few people see that the drug war is doing the same thing today.

Top Bottom