• bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    95   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    Where's Jeremy???
    He ain't the wuss you guys are makin' him out to be. He wouldn't dare let someone push him around.

Last edited:

Que

Meekness ≠ Weakness
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98%
    48   1   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Blacksburg
    Just because you're sorry doesn't mean it didn't happen and can't be talked about.

I believe Que is a good dude and wasn't proud of what happened...Although he is still talking about knowing personal information about an INGO member, which is in very poor taste IMO.

Then there was also the hoard of Yeager nut-swingers calling for Jeremy's head. I guess pile-ons are allowed if someone doesn't like an Internet sensation that the INGO owner likes. All other pile-ons are prohibited.

Poor taste? :rolleyes: Sure, I'll take that and I'm fine with it. If there are "Yeager nut-wingers" what would you call yourself? I've seen plenty of pile-ons on INGO that have not been addressed, from new members to those with differing political persuasions. Either way, I know the guy lied and if you and anyone else wants to stick up for him, that's your right. So, I'll let you and everyone else believe as you wish about Yeager and I'll believe what I know about Jeremy. Can't we all agree on this happy medium? After all, neither one of them are even on this site, right?

Benny

Grandmaster
    Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0
    May 20, 2008
    Drinking your milkshake
    Nut-swingers, not wingers.

I don't know what I'd call myself other than an average man that isn't a fan of that guy...I'm not really sure how to answer that question to be honest.

SkullDaddy.45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 25, 2012
    0hio
    Nope, Just Fenway popping in to visit a 4000 + page view in two days thread. ;)
    I heard that very important people often refer to themselves in third person. I'm glad SkullDaddy doesn't do this, SkullDaddy would never refer to himself in third person! , , mainly cause SkullDaddy isn't important enough!!:):

JetGirl

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    May 7, 2008
    N/E Corner
    I heard that very important people often refer to themselves in third person. I'm glad SkullDaddy doesn't do this, SkullDaddy would never refer to himself in third person! , , mainly cause SkullDaddy isn't important enough!!:):

No. If you're really super duper uber important, you put a "The" in front of the name in third person.

And PrintCraft is correct. The JetGirl also thinks Bruce sucks.

TheEngineer

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 12, 2013
    Down South

TheEngineer

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 12, 2013
    Down South
    The JetGirl thinks The TheEngineer sucks.

06haters.jpg

Top Bottom