• ...and so much more!
  • TheEngineer

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 12, 2013
    Down South
    Math_Proof_by_JasonPoel.jpg

Ok, admit it...did anyone besides me do the math to see if that actually checked out? The algebra that it...i realize that 2 does not equal 1 :):

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    He used to post here. He made a lot of claims about military service and nobody cared until he made the mistake of badmouthing James Yeager. Then the torches and pitchforks came out and the monster was driven away by mods and staff.
    Yes, that about covers it. Apparently the brotherhood only exists on Veteran's day. When you see a brother going off the path the best thing to do is let a bunch of civilians, who didn't have the nads to walk a mile in his boots, publicly shame him. That's the right answer. The REAL important person in this whole debacle is the self-proclaimed gun guru that had been so openly deified. As long as his rep is untarnished then all is well.
    Let he who is without sin cast the first stone.

ghuns

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 22, 2011
    Man, I wish I could post the text message, but yeah, you busted me big time! LOL!

If my 16 year old daughter were a future rocket scientist, I would use her powers for my personal benefit too.;)

When I get my daughter's report card, I smile, give her a big hug and tell her, at least you're pretty.:laugh:

jdmack79

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Aug 20, 2009
    Lawrence County
    There was more to it than just that. Certain folks around here were trying to goad him into flying out to confront Yeager in person. Certain other folks claimed to have "sources" looking up his service record and sharing its contents. To me it looked obvious that he wasn't wanted here because he dared talk badly about Yeager.

I wouldn't have come back either.

Why do you have a need to keep bringing this up?

Que, I'd venture to say that this keeps getting brought up because it's the truth. You would have to admit that certain "respected" members and mods behaved quite poorly in that thread. It is my opinion that their behavior rubbed A LOT of people the wrong way. Many of these people aren't the type to forget, so it keeps getting brought up. Would you prefer if the whole incident was swept under the rug and forgotten about?

chezuki

Human
    Rating - 100%
    50   0   0
    Mar 18, 2009
    Behind Bars
    Would you prefer if the whole incident was swept under the rug and forgotten about?

Well, yeah. I think we'd all like to not relive our mistakes, and as long as we learn from them, I don't thing we should have to.

IIRC, Que has already admitted that he wasn't proud of his involvement in the whole ordeal.

Benny

Grandmaster
    Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0
    May 20, 2008
    Drinking your milkshake
    Well, yeah. I think we'd all like to not relive our mistakes, and as long as we learn from them, I don't thing we should have to.

IIRC, Que has already admitted that he wasn't proud of his involvement in the whole ordeal.

Just because you're sorry doesn't mean it didn't happen and can't be talked about.

I believe Que is a good dude and wasn't proud of what happened...Although he is still talking about knowing personal information about an INGO member, which is in very poor taste IMO.

Then there was also the hoard of Yeager nut-swingers calling for Jeremy's head. I guess pile-ons are allowed if someone doesn't like an Internet sensation that the INGO owner likes. All other pile-ons are prohibited.

Top Bottom