• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • DustyDawg48

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    May 11, 2010
    Mount Vernon
    If somebody were really smart they'd message Yeager claiming to be jeremy and take him up on the offer. When they'd get there they would claim to have seen the error of their ways and take the class for free.

the1kidd03

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 19, 2011
    somewhere
    Exactly what I thought when I heard it... :popcorn:
    I don't understand why so many in this industry feel that if you disagree they must "call to arms" (or pants in this case) :D for the opportunity to prove oneself to the community. It seems to me they are looking to prove something to THEMSELVES rather than anything else. Competition/practice is one thing, but when there is an obvious "point to prove" it's not proving anything more than justification of ego.

jeremy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 18, 2008
    Fiddler's Green
    If somebody were really smart they'd message Yeager claiming to be jeremy and take him up on the offer. When they'd get there they would claim to have seen the error of their ways and take the class for free.

Got for it...

I will even say with a pretty good amount off certainty, that I will not dime that person out.... :D

Rookie

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Sep 22, 2008
    Kokomo
    Yup....

Last couple off minutes in the vid, also something about how he would beat my ass if I went to his training class...

Like I said, I haven't watched it. Maybe you heard wrong. Are you sure he said BEAT your ass? Does YouTube have closed caption? It's the only way to be sure.

JetGirl

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    May 7, 2008
    N/E Corner
    Like I said, I haven't watched it. Maybe you heard wrong. Are you sure he said BEAT your ass? Does YouTube have closed caption? It's the only way to be sure.

Oh, allow my super transcription skillz to help you....
    Here ya go;

"And then the guy that posts as "Jeremy"...I want to give you a free class, too. Because when you come here, I'm gonna pound you into a ****ing pancake you ****ing ******. Quit talkin' ****, you ****ing internet troll mother****er. Say something to a guy's ****ing face. Have some ****ing honor, about you."

You're welcome.

jeremy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 18, 2008
    Fiddler's Green
    I wouldn't worry about it, Jeremy. As far as I can see, you have two options.

1. You could take the time to drive to his class (if you could get the car out of neutral), hope he doesn't run away (leaving everyone for dead and then make himself out to be a hero when he tell the story) when he sees you, and hurt his feelings. Or,
    2. You can relax at home and hurt his feelings.

Option two seems to require a lot less effort.

Edit: somebody pointed out that I missed a few details.

I am leaning more towards option #2, personally. With the thought, if I actually have another deployment of asking him if he would like to join me in the suck. I'll event promise to personally do nothing untoward to him myself...

the1kidd03

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 19, 2011
    somewhere
    Here ya go;

"And then the guy that posts as "Jeremy"...I want to give you a free class, too. Because when you come here, I'm gonna pound you into a ****ing pancake you ****ing ******. Quit talkin' ****, you ****ing internet troll mother****er. Say something to a guy's ****ing face. Have some ****ing honor, about you."

You're welcome.
    So he defines "to the face" as an internet video?!? :laugh:

jeremy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 18, 2008
    Fiddler's Green
    Here ya go;

You're welcome.

Thanks! You saved me from having to watch that again....

Rookie

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Sep 22, 2008
    Kokomo
    Here ya go;

You're welcome.

Wow, he's pretty scary when his panties get twisted. I know I've learned my lesson.

youngda9

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    I don't understand why so many in this industry feel that if you disagree they must "call to arms" (or pants in this case) :D for the opportunity to prove oneself to the community. It seems to me they are looking to prove something to THEMSELVES rather than anything else. Competition/practice is one thing, but when there is an obvious "point to prove" it's not proving anything more than justification of ego.
    It's all about ego...you have to have a large one(ego) to be a youtube poster.

DemolitionMan

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 8, 2009
    Avon, IN
    I wouldn't worry about it, Jeremy. As far as I can see, you have two options.

1. You could take the time to drive to his class (if you could get the car out of neutral), hope he doesn't run away when he sees you, and hurt his feelings. Or,
    2. You can relax at home and hurt his feelings.

Option two seems to require a lot less effort.

3. Call the po-po because you've been threatened, and you have it on video.

Seriously, though, I have to question an instructor who would behave in such an immature way. I don't know or care what set him off about Jeremy, I just think the fact that he called out someone on a YouTube video while yakking about having honor says a lot about him.

the1kidd03

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 19, 2011
    somewhere
    I am leaning more towards option #2, personally. With the thought, if I actually have another deployment of asking him if he would like to join me in the suck. I'll event promise to personally do nothing untoward to him myself...
    I'll pay for him to get some new running sneakers :D You get him his shiny new sub-gun

the1kidd03

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 19, 2011
    somewhere
    3. Call the po-po because you've been threatened, and you have it on video.

Seriously, though, I have to question an instructor who would behave in such an immature way. I don't know or care what set him off about Jeremy, I just think the fact that he called out someone on a YouTube video while yakking about having honor says a lot about him.
    This is along the lines of my thinking. A lot of his internet following I think are the same kind of guys which make empty internet threats everywhere else ...

no research to prove this theory however :D

Top Bottom