• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • sbcman

Master
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Dec 29, 2010
    Southwest Indiana
    In regards to the smart guys, he clearly was referring to those with post-graduate degrees (not three-year ones)...

Ah-ha! :rockwoot:I'm one of those guys that Piled Higher and Deeper, got the diploma and everything....

Do you think Yeager could have been talking about me?? Although it gives me warm and fuzzy feelings to think so, I don't fall into the "really, really smart guys" group:( He must have been talking only about you, doc.

:D

esrice

Certified Regular Guy
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Jan 16, 2008
    Indy
    so are you going?

I've never trained with Tactical Response, so I welcome a chance to do so. I appreciate his kind offer and will certainly take him up on it.

And of course I'll be sure to report back here with a full AAR.

bksboiler

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 6, 2011
    Once again his "shout out" to the folks on INGO proves how great a community this really is.

And as for Yeager himself, I personally got off on the wrong foot with him because of the 1911 video. I'm over that. I'm to the point now though where I watch every video that esrice or Hickman put on from TR and Yeager and spent some time on YT watching other videos. He knows his stuff and I'm learning, bottom line. I'm looking forward to esrice's AAR when he gets done.

vitamink

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    46   0   0
    Mar 19, 2010
    INDY
    I will be looking forward to the esrice video after the class ;)

I'll be looking for the "jeremy" video after the class!

I liked this video a lot. The temptation to talk **** about Yeager so that he'll call me a fag on youtube is really hard to resist. He'd see right through me though. Anyone heard from Evan? I hear the next class Yeager is offering is "force on force, greco roman wrestling". Lets get him signed up.

squidvt

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 15, 2012
    Southport, IN
    My issue with Yeager is not his information. It's his presentation and how he reacts to others. He may be a good instructor, I don't know. He may be a great guy. I have not had a face to face encounter with him. He may be totally different in person. I just don't like the "One True Way" he's presented in many of his videos. What works for him may not work for me.

OK just finished watching the last of it. I don't think I will do any training with Yeager ever. He was doing good up until the last little rant.

I have two pictures to prove my point on this one.

duty_calls.png

1181193743677.jpg

Last edited:

jeremy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 18, 2008
    Fiddler's Green
    LOL!

So I am a Fag and a Troll with little to no Honor. I thought I had been doing a fairly decent job of not bashing him personally. But, hey, way to be the bigger guy Mr. Yeager and talk **** about me on Youtube...

And no I will not be taking Mr Yeager up on his Free Training Oppurtunity, I doubt if I can fit it into my schedule, it looks like I will have another trip overseas in my near future. So I will begin training up for that instead....

the1kidd03

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 19, 2011
    somewhere
    LOL!

So I am a Fag and a Troll with little to no Honor. I thought I had been doing a fairly decent job of not bashing him personally. But, hey, way to be the bigger guy Mr. Yeager and talk **** about me on Youtube...

And no I will not be taking Mr Yeager up on his Free Training Oppurtunity, I doubt if I can fit it into my schedule, it looks like I will have another trip overseas in my near future. So I will begin training up for that instead....
    You gonna take a sub-gun with you ....:D

We've already seen professionalism isn't part of his repertoire, yet claims to be more honorable than someone else?!? Honorability requires more than he realizes, I'm afraid. Man I can't wait to watch this

Last edited:
    Top Bottom