• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Dead Duck

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Apr 1, 2011
    With all due respect, you folks could be well read 12 year old's with zero experience for all that is known, other than your own claims. :)
    I certainly give you the benefit of the doubt, but are we really gonna ague that a picture is worth a thousand words?

Here's a picture I took at the last INGO event with the1kidd03, wtfd661 and JetGirl.

SEE - This is proof positive that they are not 12 year olds.....Yet.

(JetGirl's in the middle showing off her belly and getting a double header.)

Notice the proper trigger finger control. Do you need more proof than this?

kids-with-guns.jpg

Yeager - WOW - He'll be the first one to tell you what He thinks about everyone else's styles. There's only one right way - just ask him.

Not saying that all his ways are wrong, but that self-righteous attitude just turns me off.

What do I know, apparently I'm just an A-Hole. :dunno:

the1kidd03

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 19, 2011
    somewhere
    What are the facts?
    That of my statements which you wish to dispell as anything but.

Many people don't put themselves into that light. Many people make that choice because they know the potential ramifications and realize that they cannot represent the community well enough. Those who make THAT choice, are far more admirable than one who chooses to represent the community BADLY.

Personally, I wouldn't have a problem putting myself in such a public light. When I need to be I can conduct myself professionally. When I have more time to devote to it, perhaps I might.

the1kidd03

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 19, 2011
    somewhere
    Here's a picture I took at the last INGO event with the1kidd03, wtfd661 and JetGirl.

SEE - This is proof positive that they are not 12 year olds.....Yet.

kids-with-guns.jpg

Yeager - WOW - He'll be the first one to tell you what He thinks about everyone else's styles. There's only one right way - just ask him.

Not saying that all his ways are wrong, but that self-righteous attitude just turns me off.

What do I know, apparently I'm just an A-Hole. :dunno:

:laugh::laugh: NICE!!..........except for the one in the middle, she's on the verge of a very bad day

:ar15:MIDDLE GIRL:biggun:

:D

JetGirl

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    May 7, 2008
    N/E Corner

Jetgirl never exposes her weaknesses, soft flabby ticklish underbelly or not...

And also, you skin that smoke wagon and we'll see what happens! :popcorn:

Shay

Master
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Mar 17, 2008
    Indy
    The same characters talking this same junk. INGO is nothing if not predictable.

It would be interesting to see some of the critics here make some of their own videos. Come on. Get out those video cameras and film a segment teaching us something. It doesn't even have to be gun/defense related. Any topic will do.

Hmmmm. It's easier to make excuses.

jeremy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 18, 2008
    Fiddler's Green
    I suspect you are throwing that comment at me...

I try really hard to not Slander or Defame the Character of Mr. Yeager in the Open here, allowing persons to make their own conclusions about him and his Company, for the Good or the Bad. Do I question some of the ways he does things, yes. Do I discuss that with People here, again yes. I thought that was the Purpose of Evan posting the Videos, to spur discussion. I didn't realize that we are supposed to worship at the Alter of Mr. Yeager and Tactical Response after every posting of one of his Videos...

It would be interesting to see some of the critics here make some of their own videos. Come on. Get out those video cameras and film a segment teaching us something. It doesn't even have to be gun/defense related. Any topic will do.

Since when is it necessary to have a Video Presentation to be a good Instructor/Trainer?! :dunno:

I personally detest Training received from Videos and/or PowerPoint. They generally bore me...

If you do not want to hear someone, maybe multiple someones, out of the Millions of Persons on the internet disagrees with the way you do something then grow thicker skin or don't post it out there for people to see it. Because I am pretty damn sure you will find a large cross section of people that will disagree with it. Sorry, that's just the way it works.

RobbyMaQ

#BarnWoodStrong
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Mar 26, 2012
    Lizton
    I am sort of indifferent. I watch hikock45 and admire his accuracy. I also listen to his opinion on firearms with his 'layman's' perspective. But he truly proves 'most guns are accurate out of the box'

Yeager, i've watched some vids. They're ok for 'concepts' or 'general theories' in my rookie opinion.

I wouldn't figure either of them as 'training'. With my limited training from coach, and ACT, I'd be a bit put off by anyone dropping f-bombs (and I am a horrible potty mouth, so much so that i try to watch my language when in these classes), or egotistical linguistics.

I'd jump at a chance to be trained by Hokicock45. Yeager? Not so much. Sorry if that would offend him, but I gather he wouldn't want a rookie buk-o-five skinny newb like me in his class anyways.

Point is, I don't view either of these two as 'training'. Just another opportunity to soak in some more knowledge and other points of view. Both I find entertaining. Both for different reasons. Who am I to judge which entertainment is 'better'?

Not sure how good ACT or Coach would be at videos... but they both do a fine damn job training imo.

Last edited:

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus

If someone has a YouTube video they are obviously an expert.

As evidence please see the following instructor....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GuigcXvcy1A

I did learn that I shouldn't go ninjin' someone what don't need ninjin' so I believe Diemon Daves Ninja School is the right school for me.

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    Okay, as unexpected as this is, I have a few things to say.
    1. I like appendix carry, especially for a 2nd or 3rd gun. It gives you some extra options, especially if you're on your back or backed against a wall, or seated in a car, or . . . etc. You can also reach it with either hand, even if you have the fatal combination of an extreme successful lifestyle physique combine with stubby, t-rex arms.
    2. The late, great Bruce Nelson created his Summer Special IWB holster for carrying in the appendix position, and that's where he carried using it.
    3. Some of this stuff must be affecting me. Today I wore a t-shirt that was brightly colored and slightly snugger than usual. Furthermore, I called bwframe a mean name, which is not that far from challenging him to gladiatorial combat to the death. TO THE DEATH.
    4. Has anyone noticed that recently I've emphasized statements by repeating part of them in bold/italic?
    5. I don't think anyone who has received an offer of a class from ACT has accepted. Could this be because they think we might beat them into a condition reminiscent of a delicious, fluffy, mostly flat breakfast cake? I hope not, because we are committed pacifists. Plus, we're not good fighters. Well, I can only speak for myself. I'm weak and not a good fighter, so I'm not going to try any of that stuff. And even if I were strong and a good fighter, I'd be too lazy to fight with anyone. It's too much exertion and might lead to sweating or getting contused and lacerated.
    6. One of the keys to effective appendix carry is finding a holster/gun combination that works for you. In general, if you're squishy like me and you carry guns that are grip-heavy like I do, you'll be better served by a holster that sits lower inside the waistband and with both fore and aft belt connections. Guns that are lighter in the grip are more forgiving because they're less likely to flop outward and potentially out of your holster/waistband completely.

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Okay, as unexpected as this is, I have a few things to say.
    1. I like appendix carry, especially for a 2nd or 3rd gun. It gives you some extra options, especially if you're on your back or backed against a wall, or seated in a car, or . . . etc. You can also reach it with either hand, even if you have the fatal combination of an extreme successful lifestyle physique combine with stubby, t-rex arms.
    2. The late, great Bruce Nelson created his Summer Special IWB holster for carrying in the appendix position, and that's where he carried using it.
    3. Some of this stuff must be affecting me. Today I wore a t-shirt that was brightly colored and slightly snugger than usual. Furthermore, I called bwframe a mean name, which is not that far from challenging him to gladiatorial combat to the death. TO THE DEATH.
    4. Has anyone noticed that recently I've emphasized statements by repeating part of them in bold/italic?
    5. I don't think anyone who has received an offer of a class from ACT has accepted. Could this be because they think we might beat them into a condition reminiscent of a delicious, fluffy, mostly flat breakfast cake? I hope not, because we are committed pacifists. Plus, we're not good fighters. Well, I can only speak for myself. I'm weak and not a good fighter, so I'm not going to try any of that stuff. And even if I were strong and a good fighter, I'd be too lazy to fight with anyone. It's too much exertion and might lead to sweating or getting contused and lacerated.
    6. One of the keys to effective appendix carry is finding a holster/gun combination that works for you. In general, if you're squishy like me and you carry guns that are grip-heavy like I do, you'll be better served by a holster that sits lower inside the waistband and with both fore and aft belt connections. Guns that are lighter in the grip are more forgiving because they're less likely to flop outward and potentially out of your holster/waistband completely.
    Good post. :yesway: Do you have a video? :popcorn:

Top Bottom