Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Sep 30, 2015
    Hamilton County

$30+k must be the market value as this one sold last moth for $31k

Then, there's THIS one!

Who says guns aren't an investment in precious metal? (At least I tell that to my bride!)
    Wow. That is nuts.
    AND...the dealer info that sold it: "We offer one of the best consignment rates on the web at just 17%! "
    Day-um...that is a $5,295.50 consignment fee!

That fee is more than I have invested in any one of my weapons.

PlaysInTheDirt

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 14, 2016
    Southport
    One of my work friends and I were just talking about Gladiators. I said I'd really like to have one, but I'm my own worst enemy. I would price one, then realize I could get a Tacoma or a Colorado for 1000's less and let my conservativeness kick in.

Maybe one day I'll have a brain fart, throw reasonableness out the window and just buy one!

I did win the Powerball last week but $7 is not enough to affect much of a lifestyle change. :)
    My Gladiator is a Sport w/ the max tow package, so not up there in the Rubicon price range. It's a work truck and occasional CJ5 tow vehicle.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Not even close to $30K, but still well out of my price range, I'd rather have this than than any Colt snake gun.

Korth-22291_01__43076.1639507437.jpg

gregkl

Outlier
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    33   0   0
    Apr 8, 2012
    Bloomington
    My Gladiator is a Sport w/ the max tow package, so not up there in the Rubicon price range. It's a work truck and occasional CJ5 tow vehicle.
    I did the build a Jeep thing. I chose the Willy's Sport model and it came in at $42.1 by the time I finished. I didn't think that was too bad. I'm not real familiar with the different models and I haven't figured out how to compare them to see what you get as you move through them.

The Tacoma I "built" came in at $37.5.

two70

Master
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Feb 5, 2016
    Johnson
    Not even close to $30K, but still well out of my price range, I'd rather have this than than any Colt snake gun.

Korth-22291_01__43076.1639507437.jpg
    Yes, if I had won the lottery and were going to spend a large sum of money on a revolver it wouldn't be on a Colt. That said, $30K is decent double rifle territory so if I had that much spare cash to spend on a gun it would most likely be spent on a Krieghoff or two.

Fallschirmjaeger

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Oct 9, 2014
    Noblesville
    First, I would need to be a millionaire-plus. Duh. And second, if such a purchase was destined to be a safe queen, it would have to be a revolver with some sort of amazing historical provenance. Like one of Wyatt Earp’s guns carried at the OK Corral, or Patton’s Colt SAA. Of course guns like that would go way more than 30K, but since we’re in the world of make believe . . . .

mmpsteve

Real CZ's have a long barrel!!
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Nov 14, 2016
    ..... formerly near the Wild Turkey
    Not sure where all of these are coming from .....I watched this one sell last month and thought it was a scam of sorts ?
    101 bids ! ...............................I was going to get it , but the guy was way out of line wanting $65 for shipping !! , so I passed . :)
    View attachment 171582

Heck, the 4% CC fee is $1200. My 4" 586 is pretty darn nice for $800, all in.

Apples to oranges, I know, but still.

Top Bottom