Work Progression Photos of The New Store & Indoor Range Facility !!!!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • crispy

Master
    Nov 29, 2010
    Noblesville
    What's going to be available for your gear and loading up?

I like the full size counter surface at Pop's but there isn't enough room.

I like the cubby thing that Applied Ballistics has, but there is no work surface.

curraheeguns

Master
    Nov 8, 2008
    NW Hendricks County
    What's going to be available for your gear and loading up?

I like the full size counter surface at Pop's but there isn't enough room.

I like the cubby thing that Applied Ballistics has, but there is no work surface.

We love comments and suggestions, I will pass them on to the boss.

We got great news today!!!!!

Look for updates soon.

VN Vet

Master
    Aug 26, 2008
    Indianapolis
    I have been gone for a while for health reasons. It seems Agent Orange BS has finally caught up with me, or so I've been told. The news of this new place makes me one happy camper. I'll be driving by soon also.

vv

thompal

Master
    Sep 27, 2008
    Beech Grove
    I have been gone for a while for health reasons. It seems Agent Orange BS has finally caught up with me, or so I've been told. The news of this new place makes me one happy camper. I'll be driving by soon also.

vv

You can't miss it. Look for the large sign that says "Carpet Sale!"

Welcome back!

mikeruth

Plinker
    Site Supporter
    Apr 22, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Will I be able to get in and out in my wheelchair (28")? I was also wondering what the height of the lane bench is. Office desk hight? Higher? If it is too high I will have to bring cushions or a box with me.

Roadie

Modus InHiatus
    Feb 20, 2009
    Beech Grove
    Will I be able to get in and out in my wheelchair (28")? I was also wondering what the height of the lane bench is. Office desk hight? Higher? If it is too high I will have to bring cushions or a box with me.

Excellent point! I hope BGFA has thought of making the range, or at least parts of it, ADA compliant.

curraheeguns

Master
    Nov 8, 2008
    NW Hendricks County

Mike-

Excellent question and one I will pass on to Greg. As we build the shooting lane benches will will take that into consideration for sure!!

If you would, please PM with what would be some perfect (average) heights for magazine loading type and the lane side benches for different shooters in a wheelchairs.

Thanks for bringing it to our attention, we will strive to make it a fun and comfortable shooting expierence for all our clients!!

cs

flightsimmer

Master
    Dec 27, 2008
    S.E. Indy
    Gary, Gregs dad was saying yesterday that their looking at maybe July. The company building the range said it would take about 4 months to custom make and install all of the new equipment, their going first class.

10mm, when you care enough to send the very best

curraheeguns

Master
    Nov 8, 2008
    NW Hendricks County
    Yep, the range construction company rep flew in a couple days ago for some final inspections and a set down. Shouldn't be long now boys & girls!!!

I know I have been saying that for to long, but when waiting on the feds, you go at fed pace. (<-------------sloooooooooooooooooooooooow)

More details soon.

Top Bottom