Work Progression Photos of The New Store & Indoor Range Facility !!!!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Hoosier8

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Jul 3, 2008
    Indianapolis
    Stopped in today for the first time to check out the range. I will be bringing my daughter down to try out her new AR-15 that I built for her.

pinshooter45

Master
    Sep 1, 2009
    Indianapolis
    My M14 will certainly be making return visits. Well as long as the big booms don't shock everyone. First time I fired it indoors ever, and even with ear plugs. That thing is LOUD.
    I'll bet my Mauser would do the same thing. Sure got lots of attention the last time I fired it a Camp Att!

flightsimmer

Master
    Dec 27, 2008
    S.E. Indy
    I have identified a problem at BGF and that is parking, and that's a good problem to have. I was just down there at mid-morning and the place was full, so I decided to come back later.
    This problem no doubt will be solved when they get their south parking lot open so do not despair.

I saw lots of ladies in there shooting yesterday and they haven't even started any classes yet. :rockwoot:

flightsimmer

Master
    Dec 27, 2008
    S.E. Indy
    GOOD NEWS! The south parking lot is open, good thing too cause it was full also.
    The place was packed and cases and shelves are getting empty, one display case was empty.
    I started through the doors to the range to talk to Gary and they were standing 15-20 deep in line for the range.
    I'll have to go back next week after everybody goes back to work.

Don't you just love it? GO BGF GO.

sjstill

Master
    Mar 24, 2008
    Indy (west)
    We had just over 100 shooters Friday, and well over 100 again Saturday. The longest anyone had to wait Saturday was maybe 20 minutes. I'd say we are doing well (but I'm slightly biased) :D

flightsimmer

Master
    Dec 27, 2008
    S.E. Indy
    We had just over 100 shooters Friday, and well over 100 again Saturday. The longest anyone had to wait Saturday was maybe 20 minutes. I'd say we are doing well (but I'm slightly biased) :D

GOOD DEAL! It's been a long time coming hasn't it?

None of the employee's were standing still, they all had several customers going at one time when I was there.

Good job guys and gals.

flightsimmer

Master
    Dec 27, 2008
    S.E. Indy
    Mercy my heavens, I just got back from BGF&R and it was nearly standing room only in the showroom and a waiting list of people wanting to shoot that filled the waiting bench and they were calling out names like you would at a famous resturant.

Well I told them back when they were working on it that it was going to go over big time and it has.

Don't get discouraged about the wait time guys, it'll settle down in a few ?????? LOL, oh don't you just love it.

Caleb

Making whiskey, one batch at a time!
    Aug 11, 2008
    Columbus, IN
    Mercy my heavens, I just got back from BGF&R and it was nearly standing room only in the showroom and a waiting list of people wanting to shoot that filled the waiting bench and they were calling out names like you would at a famous resturant.

Well I told them back when they were working on it that it was going to go over big time and it has.

Don't get discouraged about the wait time guys, it'll settle down in a few ?????? LOL, oh don't you just love it.

nice to see they are getting returns on their investments!

Signal23

Sharpshooter
    Nov 27, 2012
    Greenwood
    Went in for a look-see, seems really nice, it was busy (good) and the range was pounding (good), everyone was friendly, my wife was with me and she felt comfortable, so, two thumbs up!!! from us!

HARVEYtheDAMNED

Marksman
    Dec 8, 2011
    So, I read that we can shoot rifle cartridges under .300 Win Mag? Please educate me, does that include 7.62x54r? Can I shoot my M44 at the new range?

I sincerely hope so.

Rookie

Grandmaster
    Sep 22, 2008
    Kokomo
    Do you have anyone lined up to get the lead out? If not, I can get you in contact with a company who, as I understand it, will pay you to remove the lead. Pm me if you need the info.

flightsimmer

Master
    Dec 27, 2008
    S.E. Indy
    I just got back from the range, no lines no waiting, it's open till 10:00 pm now on Friday and Saturday night now you know, also open Sunday 12:00 till 6:00.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Bengineer
    Top Bottom