Work Progression Photos of The New Store & Indoor Range Facility !!!!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Tactical Dave

Grandmaster
    Feb 21, 2010
    Plainfield
    Well here it is.....the big announcement is that tonights announcement has been postponed until friday.

But, since I will be deer hunting Friday, Saturday and Sunday let's
    just make it Monday unless Greg gets on here Friday night!

Did you expect anything less
    from this ordeal?

AGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG
    GGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG
    GGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
    HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
    HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

sooooo today is monday...............

BGFirearms

Plinker
    May 15, 2008
    3020 S.Emerson Ave.
    Thank you all for the continuing interest in this project. I have stayed away from posting updates as this deal as been quite a challenge to say the least. Now with that said, I can tell you as of today all parties have finally agreed on numerous items that have delayed this. So I'm posting to tell all that finally the attorneys/bank/us/ and the federal gov't have set a date for the signing of the closing. I/we have had other closing dates that came and for some unknown reason got sideways, but this one I'm confident will go as its set for Friday morning 11/18/2011. Again thank you and I look forward to having many a construction updates as we progress. Thx Greg...

WebSnyper

Time to make the chimichangas
    Jul 3, 2010
    Thank you all for the continuing interest in this project. I have stayed away from posting updates as this deal as been quite a challenge to say the least. Now with that said, I can tell you as of today all parties have finally agreed on numerous items that have delayed this. So I'm posting to tell all that finally the attorneys/bank/us/ and the federal gov't have set a date for the signing of the closing. I/we have had other closing dates that came and for some unknown reason got sideways, but this one I'm confident will go as its set for Friday morning 11/18/2011. Again thank you and I look forward to having many a construction updates as we progress. Thx Greg...

Awesome news Greg.

Glad to hear things are back on track and looking forward to checking out the new store and range.

Suprtek

Grandmaster
    Nov 27, 2009
    Wanamaker
    Glad to hear things are progressing some! I was sad to notice some windows getting busted on the building though. Hopefully no serious damage was done.

curraheeguns

Master
    Nov 8, 2008
    NW Hendricks County
    I was sad to notice some windows getting busted on the building though.

As were we, those are $1500 a piece and we were going to reuse them....rrrr.

We have also had a drunk driver run through the fence, a squater living in the building using non-working toilets, $10k's+ in wiring stolen causing grandfathered wiring to be "ungrandfathered".....and that is just skimming the top of almost two years worth of problems.

It is all coming together now though.....finally.

Corey A. Shaffer
    Director of Marketing
    Beech Grove Firearms

2008blackwrx

Plinker
    Oct 19, 2011
    I cant wait. I want an indoor range that isnt DONS or POP... Living in Wanamaker, this couldnt be more perfect.

Top Bottom