Not open for further replies.

GunLuver0223

Plinker
    Rating - 90.5%
    17   2   2
    Mar 30, 2021
    Clinton
    Lets try this again.....:):
    Hey any reason my thread post count keeps getting deleted and knocked down to 40? I'd message you about this but it won't let me so this is my only avenue to reach out ? Is there a personal vendetta u or a admin has against me ? I've contributed to threads just like every other human on here and have been a member over a year so I'm a little confused

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    Hey any reason my thread post count keeps getting deleted and knocked down to 40? I'd message you about this but it won't let me so this is my only avenue to reach out ? Is there a personal vendetta u or a admin has against me ? I've contributed to threads just like every other human on here and have been a member over a year so I'm a little confused

Not a mod, but...

Just my :twocents:, but the easiest way to never worry about your post count is become a site supporter: https://www.indianagunowners.com/account/upgrades

Aside from that, your posts could be one or few word responses that don't contribute to the thread/conversation, pics that violate our site rules (too much skin, not appropriate), etc.

GunLuver0223

Plinker
    Rating - 90.5%
    17   2   2
    Mar 30, 2021
    Clinton
    Well I have went that "site supporter" route before and got capped at 50 messages so this time around I figured I'd do it the right way .. I' don't see how one can say my opinion doesn't contribute to a thread cause last I checked this sight is peoples opinions and experiences. I see people post the atf meme at nausea and that post is allowed but I contribute my 2 cents and it's deleted
    .. for example a guy has a thread on Frankenstein builds I gave him my 2 cents as did everyone else but my post is deleted... another individual has a post on what new toy did u get today .. I replied with the new toy that I just picked up out of Georgia. Kriss vector and my post is deleted where people who posted they just bought a mag online is Still up ... thats where the personal vendetta thing starts to cross my mind ... another posts is where did u can find gun deals online.. I posted about a website called gundeals.com that does all that hard work for u on a daily basis and once again my post is deleted... if that's not contributing to the conversation what in the actual F*** is ?

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Well I have went that "site supporter" route before and got capped at 50 messages so this time around I figured I'd do it the right way .. I' don't see how one can say my opinion doesn't contribute to a thread cause last I checked this sight is peoples opinions and experiences. I see people post the atf meme at nausea and that post is allowed but I contribute my 2 cents and it's deleted
    .. for example a guy has a thread on Frankenstein builds I gave him my 2 cents as did everyone else but my post is deleted... another individual has a post on what new toy did u get today .. I replied with the new toy that I just picked up out of Georgia. Kriss vector and my post is deleted where people who posted they just bought a mag online is Still up ... thats where the personal vendetta thing starts to cross my mind ... another posts is where did u can find gun deals online.. I posted about a website called gundeals.com that does all that hard work for u on a daily basis and once again my post is deleted... if that's not contributing to the conversation what in the actual F*** is ?
    This is not the thread for this. There is a 50 post rule thread. Please take it there.

Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Dec 5, 2008
    Terre Haute
    tumblr-506dece227f8a2acaf2c511498e632e6-6a6014bc-540.jpg

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom